• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
This hack is the best game I have ever seen! Keep up the aesomw work. Can't wait for a beta.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Hey Hey.
What do you guys think?
It's the new Nurse Joy Trainer Sprite.

Credits to BACOON, his friend, and myself.

tempsaveif1.png

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
Well, that depends on what you mean real news. what is it you want to know?

Nope it actually depends on you, cause I and most of us like to see what excitement you can bring :) so the news i and most of are waiting will be like, will there be some new areas and if there be some exciting evens on the way, now that kinda of news were what i was talking about :D

Mew88

Flamethrower!
Years
I think the new sprite looks pretty good to be honest! I also love the idea of this game, i hope you can make the game as awsome as it sounds!! Keep it up and lets see some updates soon:D

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2007
I was bored and made a police overworld based on team aqua.
tell me if you think its any good. its my first attemp at overworlds. i used to do recolors and mixes.
EDIT: i just read one of your posts and i now feel like a retard!!
i might try my hand at a team rocketish hero sprite though.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Yep, as far as overworlds go, I am finished.
The only ones left are.

Giovanni, Female Police Officer, Hero.

For now, that is.

Isn't is possible to use the overworld sprite of Giovanni from FR/LG? Or are you looking for a better one?

Comment to the "Har de har" picture. Wow, a town surrounded by lava perhaps? So maybe near a Volcano!?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2007
ive had an idea - im not sure if you are letting the trainer able to buy items from shops, but if he cant, maybe you could place items in peoples houses, and set them looking all around(like a trainer looking to fight) and if they dont see you, you can take the item, or if they do they kick you out?

just a thought:)

this really is an awesome hack by the looks of it

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Isn't is possible to use the overworld sprite of Giovanni from FR/LG? Or are you looking for a better one?

Comment to the "Har de har" picture. Wow, a town surrounded by lava perhaps? So maybe near a Volcano!?

I was looking for a better one, but if all else fails, yes I will use that one.

ANYWAYS.

Screenshots.
None of these are Final Shots, Sprites and Details are not finished

Screen32.png
Screen31.png
Screen30.png

Screen29.png
Screen28.png

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
I was wondering,
what will be availible with the first beta (# of cities, gyms etc)?

I love the pictures. I think they are perfect. But if you wanna change them, it's your choice (since you are not sure if they are final).

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
I was wondering,
what will be availible with the first beta (# of cities, gyms etc)?

I love the pictures. I think they are perfect. But if you wanna change them, it's your choice (since you are not sure if they are final).

Oh, most of the stuff will be the same.
I'm talking about the small details.
For example, in the first screenshot, to the side of the houses, you can still see grass, which I need to change to rock.
Also, all the sprites will look different and have scripts associated with them.

Anyways, the 1st Beta, will probably, only have 4 cities, 1 Goal, and quite a few routes/caves/sidequests.
:)

ATTENTION:
I am now looking for someone, who can go through my game, and battle EVERY trainer, and then WRITE DOWN, there names. The Trainer's name that is. So, I can go back and edit them all.

Requirements for the Job:
100+ Posts
AIM Screename

PM me, if you see yourself doing this job, I will set it up for you so you can do it.
I'll sort through the applications and pick 1-2 people.

Last edited:

Toadfanatic

Collecter of Swamperts
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 4, 2007
This game is looking awesome! Can't wait for it to come out. :)

Good luck with this project, I can't wait to see the outcome.

Mew88

Flamethrower!
Years
Oooo this hack is great! I love how you are team rocket, has it been said that you have to go up the ranks to become the best team rocket guy?? Also are all pokemon available to catch or just team rocket assosciated ones?

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2007
i am exited i have been watching this from the start and i love the effort put into it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
ATTENTION:
I am now looking for someone, who can go through my game, and battle EVERY trainer, and then WRITE DOWN, there names. The Trainer's name that is. So, I can go back and edit them all.

Requirements for the Job:
100+ Posts
AIM Screename

PM me, if you see yourself doing this job, I will set it up for you so you can do it.
I'll sort through the applications and pick 1-2 people.

I like to test the first beta got over the 100 posts and my msn to contact me is [email protected]

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
And, I am done read Harry Potter 7, which came first, ofcourse.

MIND READER.
Er, just thought I'd let you all know.

Oh, and Pachel:
You failz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back