• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Sweet and Mysterious~ (The N Fanclub)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024

NClose.png

Under Construction!

Members

(click here to PM) or post in this thread if you'd like to join!

Plasma King's Right Hand:
BlooMilk C.
Plasma King's Left Hands:
TheSmartOne
Bela
N's Noble Friends:
olih
Simon Alexander
Pokemon Trainer Touko
MeiChama
kula07
DarkAngel91
Munch Dog
Lady Gaga
Regeneration
Ciz
Raichu1988
Ryukaa~
Romantica
Chocoholictan
King N
If I forget to add you, please scream at me! ~
Current Topics:

Will N be in the Pokemon anime?

What made you like N?

Do you think that N is different from other rival team leaders? Why or why not?

Last edited:

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Yes, finally a N fanclub!!!! I'm totally joining. So can I please join? I will be pretty active, at least every other day (hopefully). I cannot post in the summer, since I am going to Europe then and I don't have a computer there.
Is N different than other team leaders? A lot, yes. He actually cares about the Pokemon, and does not use them like tools unlike Team Rocket, Aqua, Magma, and Galactic bosses do. Plus Ghetsis/Gheechisu is more like the evil team leader. He just used N for his own purposes.

Simon Alexander

Orlesian
Years
I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN, PLZ <3

In character, I hope. Considering how flaky the writers are on the anime, I have my doubts. However, they handled Jupiter, Mars and Saturn well in DP, and N's personality is simple enough. I just hope his voice actor doesn't make me weep (a la Gary and Pro. Oak). Maybe we'll get Vic Mignogna?

What made you like N?

His EVERYTHING! His design, his personality, his background. Even his room and its creepy as hell music! N is like my psychological dream. He has the potential to have a dozen different thing wrong with him. He's stubborn, emotionally stunted, scarred, yet still so innocent. AND I LOVE HIS HAT!

Spoiler'd for endgame stuff

Spoiler:

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
Totally joining~ Because N is my husband XP

Team Plasma is in the anime, so N will too.

What made you like N?
His personality and his ambitions and also his look. XD *squeaks* eeee~ He's soooo cute~~

Totally different- because he's not evil at all and has good intentions. And also not as crazy/stupid as team galactic

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yes he will- though he may not have a major part. And you all know his voice is going to be crap in the dub.

What made you like N?
He's sweet, and kind of socially retarded. And crazy.

Oh yes, much much different. Just considering his personality he's completely at odds with the others.

Oh, right, I'm joining btw.

MeiChama

Spazztastic Fangirl~
Years
OH OH! I WANNA JOIN! 8DDDDD Please let me join? <33333

What made you like N?
The fact that I actually like his personality as a bad guy. Most of the ones kinda bored me, but the fact he loves Pokemon and that his plan to release them from trainers interests me. And he's so adorable. *w*

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
OMG OMG ANNA IS JOINING
Okay, I've added all of you guy to the members list (Look higher, Anna).
Also, the first post was looking ugly before, so I'm adding formatting to it, and I'm trying to use mostly team plasma colors (especially because I like them).

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
ok awesome I love N and Team Plasma! Since I forgot to answer these questions before, I'll do that now.
Will N be in the anime? Yes, he has to be because Team Plasma is in the anime (at least, that's what I've heard, since I don't watch the show). And if N is NOT in the anime, well then, I'll go to Game Freak and personally strangle the person in charge of the anime myself. Who's coming with me? hehehe
What made you like N? Well, he's cool looking, and his background is very detailed. He actually has a likeable, understandable personality, unlike the other evil team leaders, who were just crazy pyschopaths.

Simon Alexander

Orlesian
Years
Question: Is there gonna be topics posted regularly by a certain person or can any of us introduce a topic for discussion?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
OMG OMG ILU BLOO

*cough*

Formatting looks nice, though remember to manually color links if you put them in because otherwise it may look bad on certain skins. :3

Um, I've found that topics help new members, but everyone just kind of going where the discussion takes us works best. It's ultimately up to Bloo, but I'd say anyone should be able to introduce.

Years
N is my favourite Pokemon character, even beating out Alder and Red himself. N is just so different and mysterious, and you want to know more about him. I get so excited whenever he comes onto my DS screen. So, may I please join this group ;)

I was actually thinking about this yesterday. That would be too epic if he appeared in the anime, I think I would die. If they did an anime remix of his theme, and actually had it playing, my life would be complete. And maybe the anime would tell us more about N that we never knew, and thats always good.

What made you like N?
Like I said before, N is just such an dynamic and cool. Unova's story is by far the best and most engaging, and N is a very big contributor to this ;)

Of course he is. Giovanni? Typical Mafia boss. Magma and Aqua (I think those are the names, havnt played Hoenn in a while), meh. The region sucked tbh. Cyrus, and Team Galactic were pretty crazy, and I liked that. But N...hes so chill. Hes like, ima talk to Pokemon an liberate them, but ima do it with swag. I have green hair. Nuff' said.

Last edited:

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
Can I join? N is my favorite none anime character to date. He has to appear, isn't the boss of Team Plasma? It'd be silly to not have him appear. I like his goal and his personality as others have said.

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
i tried finding the episodes where N appears in the anime but no such luck. did all of u really saw him in the anime?

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years
Hey, N's a p cool guy. I'll totes join.

I don't see why he wouldn't, he's a major character and I don't think you could have Team Plasma in the anime without him, but I don't really watch the anime.

What made you like N?
He's different, interesting, and mysterious, he's the perfect makeup for any kind of character I love in any story. And he can talk to pokemon, that's p cool.

Of course he is. Unlike the other team leaders, he actually has good intentions, at least in his eyes. He's misguided and had the wool pulled over his eyes by Ghestis, but he's certainly not evil.

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
oh if N appears in the show, i'll definitely be watching it again! ahh.. i have to live on fanfic and manga

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
OMG, Can I join???

Will N be in the anime series?
I hope so, or I will cry... Massively.

What made you like N?
His beliefs, his personality, his everything! And he's soooo cute *sighs* If only he was real.

Yes, N is way different from the other rival team leaders. Giovonni was just plain evil, although Team Rocket was weak as crap. Magma and Aqua were kinda neutral for me. Cyrus and Team Galactic were purely insane. N just wants the pokemon to be free and happy, Ghestis just used N and lied to him

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2011
Hey do you think I could join? I promise to be active and participate.

Will N be in the anime series?

He better be!

Why do I like N?
Ummm.....He's hot, has a cool personality, and really like pokemon! Does he need anything else to be liked?

Do you think N is different from the other rival team leaders? Why or why not?

I think N is a lot different then other bad guys. He actually likes pokemon and isn't using them for selfish reasons. The only reason he joined Team Plasma was because he wanted to help pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Time to answer some questions!

I hope so. But i doubt he got a major role

What made you like N?
His personality, character and he work hard to fight for what he believes in

He does not appear to be evil, just innocent.

Years
I'd love to join in!

I hope he will be. He's the leader of Team Plasma and if Team Plasma are in the Anime, so should be their leader. We missed those Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma episodes too, they might have had an appearance of N. :(

What made you like N?
I don't really know, I guess it was the design. His looks are pretty good. XD

Yes, he is. So many people have already mentioned those reasons so now I don't feel like typing them. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back