• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Celestial League~ T

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
This is just a GM update I am posting here and the OOC thread to make sure everyone sees it. I will post with Evangeline when I get back.

Alright, I'm leaving tomorrow so here is all the info you will need from me for this part :3

It's time to start Day 2!
Day two will last from now July 21st until August 11th. Yes I know that is three weeks, but a reminder you have to post at LEAST once a week, so you can do one post a week for the day. Starting today is early morning on day two, by the 11th of August we will be at evening of day two just go at you pace.

Now in Mercury City gonna post the pic again
Spoiler:

Here is what you can do.

1. You may go back into Route 1 to train, sadly at this time Mercury Forest is closed for an unknown reason.
2. You may shop in the shops, what kind of shops...I'll let you decide.
3. You may face the Gym (See more details below)

The Gym Leader
Hermes: Herme's is a very kind man in his early twenties. He loves to battle and will not go easy on any challenger, but he is fair and takes to losing well and won't gloat if he beats you.
Spoiler:

His Team:
Spoiler:

If you beat Hermes you will receive the Aries Badge
PP_Badge_1_50x50_by_Forlork.gif
as well as TM23 Smack Down

Only one rper at a time can face the gym leader, you may decide if you win or lose for this first gym since I will be offline til around August 7th. After this I will determine through a dice roll if you win or lose the battle. (I have a twelve sided dice numbers 1-6 you win numbers 7-12 lose.)

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Casimiro - Route 1 > Mercury City

There was a moment of silence as both Casimiro and Fortuna stared at the Pokeball. He couldn't believe it really. It was his Pokemon now... and his first official caught Pokemon. Heck, he didn't expect it to be this easy. A few scratches, and the simple toss of the ball caught him this Starly.

"Axew?" Fortuna chirped, nodding at the Pokeball. Ah, he had to name the Starly, didn't he? With a small nod, Cas walked over and picked up the Pokeball. He pressed the button and the Starly quickly appeared. It seemed to be disoriented but quickly recovered with an angry chirp directed at Casimiro. He gave a small sigh, and crouched to lightly stroke the head of the bird Pokemon.

Sure enough, the Starly calmed down and eyed Cas with a slightly wary look. Seems like it didn't trust him all that much. Remembering his first encounter with Fortuna, the trainer spoke to the Starly. "Well... um... I guess I apologize for whatever is it I did to you. And you do need a name, don't you?" He paused. "Huh... Since you're a bird, I would say... Aerie suits you, wouldn't it?" The newly named Pokemon chirped in agreement, and then pecked at the ground for a few seeds. Cas grinned, and then stuck a hand out, letting it hop on. It was time to move on towards Mercury City. Speaking of the city, he could barely see the bright lights in the distance, and night was falling pretty quickly. Time to get a move on.

The trio walked on for a bit down the trail when a sight Cas didn't expect popped out. A yellow dog-like Pokemon ran across the trail, followed by a red Pokemon and then finally by a blue Pokemon. Seeing them filled Cas with a sense of... he couldn't really tell what the feeling was, but it seemed to be awe. Those must be some special Pokemon... certainly different from what he saw on the route as he walked down the trail. There was some shouting coming from the direction that the Pokemons came from, and out popped two men dressed in orange rushing after the trio of Pokemon.

It all happened so quickly that when Cas blinked, they were gone. "Huh. What was that?" A second later, there was a bright chirp from his Pokedex.

"Raikou, the Thunder Pokemon; Entei, the Volcano Pokemon; and Suicine, the Aurora Pokemon. They are part of the Legendary Beast trio, and originally came from the Johto Region." The computerized voice said. In his mind, Cas was reeling. They were legendary Pokemon? Well that was something he certainly wasn't expecting. Glancing at Fortuna and Aerie, he shrugged and kept on walking. It was certainly something that would keep him up at night.

"Let's go, guys. Mercury City can't be far now..." He quietly said.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Fallow Walker​
Mercury City:Part 1​

It was morning, rays of sunshine lay scattered on the face of our hero as he was slowly woken by the beams. The boy awoke to a familiar room, his own. The walls of the room were painted a light green, with white paint on the floorboards. There were several posters hanging on the walls, each of them displaying a different type of dog pokemon he fancied. With a long yawn and stretch Fallow sat up in his bed, pulling up the blinds on the window that sat by his ben. The sun then fully illuminated the room allowing some of the hidden contents of the room to be shown. Still captured by the slight haziness of sleep Fallow pressed his feet softly on the cold hardwood floor being sure to get his bearings, and headed straight across the room toward his dresser. He fished out his usual outfit, and quickly changed out of his pajamas. Once he had finished getting dressed he reached for the three pokeballs that sat atop the dresser and fastened them too his belt. The pokeball contained the three pokemon that he had gotten the day before on his first trek as a trainer in Celestia. Each of them a different type, and freshly healed, since the first stop for him upon arriving back in Mercury was the pokemon center. His house in fact was only several blocks away from the pokemon center, which made it a sensible stop before heading home.

Walking down the stairs Fallow was greeted by the friendly smell of breakfast. His mother was in the kitchen, Ringo the mightyena by her side, cooking the regular eggs, toast and Hoennian (Canadian) bacon. Fallow sat at the table without a word to his mother and observed the room. Everything was still sitting in its usual place. The floor plan didn't make it so they could have many options; the fact that their apartment had a separate floor for bedrooms was the only thing that even allowed them the few options they had. The Kitchen entrance sat next to the hall towards the door to the apartment and had the wall cut out in a way so that you could see in. The kitchen itself was fairly small, and could probably at max fit two people in their while one of those people were cooking. The walls in that room were all a light brown tile with flowers embroidered along the bottom. Where Fallow was sitting was their make shift dining room. It was a small circular table that sat behind their black leather coach, which for them acted as a separator for the living room, which was also modestly decorated. The walls in that room were a pale yellow with green drapes covering the windows. It was an odd color scheme especially considering the black leather sofas, but it worked for them.

It wasn't long before Fallows mother entered the room balancing dishes on her arms like a waitress. Still sitting Fallow reached over to retrieve some of the plates from here and placed them on the table. The two empty plates he put in front of himself, and by the seat across from him. The three others he put in the center of the table so that both he and his mother could serve out their own food.

"So Fallow, are you excited about your first gym battle today?" His mother asked as she sat down across from him. "It has been a long time since you were in a competitive battle" she continued brushing her dirty blonde hair back behind her shoulders.

Fallow watched his mother for a minute or so before answering. His mother had a slim figure. She was fairly short, roughly five foot three inches tall. Her hair and eyes were possibly her most distinguishing features. Her hair was fairly long falling down to her lower back. Her eyes were hazel, a feature she passed on to fallow, but had fierceness to them, which gave her a somewhat exotic look. Her skin was very smooth, as far as color it was a happy medium in tone for that of a Caucasian.

"I suppose you could say that." Replied the boy finally, serving out himself a helping of each of the dishes in front of him. "I mean I had a few battles yesterday with wild pokemon, I'm nowhere near where I was years ago."

"That's because you are out of practice honey." reassured his mother. "Your first steps are going to be harder than most people considering that you have to go through the motions and overcome the learning curve again. Plus I bet after a little more training you will get your confidence back."

"Yes, because training is a huge part of pokemon battling." Fallow quickly took a fork full of food to his mouth, realizing he let his tongue slip. His mother simply laughed at the remark.

"I tell you each day you remind me more of your father, though he would take half the time you took to reply. Not to mention his sarcasm had more of a bite to it. You're still like a puppy with its baby teeth." His mother said as she began eating her food.

"Just another thing I have to add to my list of goals. It's up there right next to beating Terania Mars (ex-Hoenn League champion) in the next month. Finishing his food Fallow picked up his plate, along with the empty dishes in the center and headed toward the kitchen. In any case the first thing I want to work on is your old training tip. I think that my Treecko may be able to master it. She is pretty serious not just about fights but about training. Even when walking she seems to be practicing something so it may be worth trying.

"You know not every pokemon is attentive enough to be able to learn that, it also takes a great deal of concentration on your part. I was lucky enough to have two pokemon that were able to get it down without any confusion. Even Ringo couldn't learn it, and he is pretty intelligent." His mother stated plainly, gesturing to the dog pokemon curled up on the sofa furthest from them.

"Well I was younger when I tried teaching him that, but I think I'll have a better grasp at it myself this time around." the boy said confidently. I'm going to head back out toward route 1 and see if I can get any of my new pokemon can at least get the first round of orders."

"When you beat that gym leader come back home, I have something to give you for your trip"

"No problem mom, I'll be back by nightfall" said the boy coolly as he left the apartment and headed toward the elevator.

Last edited:

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Helix's Adventure
The Vigorous Training Begins
Part 1

The next day enlightened up and it was shone brightly by the golden sun. Helix, Relic and Emera had awaken much earlier than the sun's arrival and had been visiting Mercury City from head to toe. The distinct city had a magnificent beauty which arose Helix's curiousity of actually writing a book about the place. The trio had a gentle walk around the city, visiting every single spot; the Pokemart, the park and some very interesting sight such as the regional Pokemon Gym.

"Wow! Suck beauty" Helix said, fascinated by the size of the gym itself.

"We shall encounter later" Helix continued, "But for now, we shall go train". The trio all decided and agreed. Without any minute to lose, they headed back towards Route 1 for some vigorous training. Helix decided to take the opportunity to know Emera better and thus let Relic have some personal training. The small purple Pokemon didn't mind and went to a nearby tree to practice his punches.

In the meantime, Helix and Emera had their own special bonding. Helix took out his Pokedex and pointed directly at Emera in hope that the Pokedex could tell him some of Emera's movesets. The wind blew swiftly in the small training area, which Helix appreciated and would rather call it "breeze training". The Pokedex came useful and read out the Bulbasaur's full movesets:

"Bulbasaur's movepool:
1.) Tackle
2.) Energy Ball
3.) Poison powder
4.) Take Down
5.) Vine Whip
6.)...."
. The machine was badly interrupted though by a most sudden rustling in the nearby bushes. Helix didn't quite hear the last part too but even so, he memorized the current mentioned ones. Relic also heard the noise and jumped near Helix in wait for what was coming. Emera took out her vines and deliberately whip them in the direction of the rustling bushes.

Helix stood right behind his companion and awaited with patience for what was coming out. From what it seemed though, Emera must have caught the mischief for in a sudden moment, a blast of fire was spitted out behind the bush towards the sky. Emera pulled out the unknown specimen while they all analised it. It was curled up mostly like a ball and didn't make any movement what so ever. Helix already had the Pokedex in his hand and pointed it out to analysis the unknown ball like creature.

To Be Continued...

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Lauren Linda Noir
Route 1 -> Mercury City

The shady Pokémon that was awoken by Laurie's Charmander growled louder as Curt got back on his feet. Its eyes looked fierce, even in the dark. Curt tried to apologize, but to no avail. The wild Pokémon ignored him and got on its four legs.

"Charchar! Char!" Curt shouted, meaning "Hey, I told ya, I'm sorry! Calm down!"

The Pokémon glared at the Charmader and opened his mouth, only to squirt water out of it and damage Curt badly. Curt ran as fast as he could back to Lauren, who was clutching her leg.

"Curt! What happened?" she asked before being interrupted by a loud growl and a rustling sound. The angered Pokémon was moving towards them. In a blind rage, it used Water Gun, spraying the ground with water, but didn't reach Curt. "What was that?" Lauren asked.

"Muuuuuuudd....KIP!" the Pokémon cried, and sprinted towards Curt, hitting him with a Tackle attack.

"Eek!" Laurie shrieked, startled by the wild Mudkip, "Curt, Scratch!"

Curt leaped towards Mudkip and scratched him, but the wild Pokémon gave him no time to get away from it and blasted another Water Gun at him. Those kinds of moves hit the Charmander hard because of his typing, and Charmander didn't look like he could take much more. Unwilling to give up, some of Curt's pride kicked in and he started glowing red. He opened his mouth and released a stronger-than-usual-looking Ember attack, hitting the Mudkip.Curt tried to apologise, but the shady Pokémon was not listening. It was about to go on a blind rage, it seemed, and Curt started to get angry as well.

Last edited:

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Helix's Adventure
Part 2

155.gif

Cyndaquil
The Fire Mouse Pokémon
It has a timid nature. If it is startled, the flames on its back burn more vigorously

The Pokedex's computerized voice exclaimed. Helix looked closer and saw that it was uncurling itself slowly.

"Knowing that it is timid gives us an advantage" Helix thought, "This will be good for Emera's training" Helix continued. He returned the pokedex back into his pocket and directed his full attention to the small fire Pokemon.

"Emera, this shall be yours" Helix exclaimed as he pointed his right hand straight at the curled up Pokemon "Use your Vine Whip attack. Knock it backwards". Emera applied. She vigorously whipped her vines at the small curled up Pokemon acknowledging that the battle would be an easy task. But, so sudden and unfortunate, she was deceived, for a spray of water coming out of nowhere hit Emera's vines and it was directed off the targeted opponent. Helix stood in shock for it was so close. The spray of water startled Relic too but he kept full concentration on the current situation. He did saw where the water came from and jumped up to launch a High Jump Kick attack at the designated spot. Helix also saw where it came from but he knew that Tyrogue would cover Emera's back.

"Gracious!" Helix exclaimed. "It must have been a water Pokemon. Emera, don't worry about such nonsense. Revent your Vine Whip attack at the Cydaquil again" Helix ordered. Emera was surprised. Something or someone actually stopped her attack. It must have been a strong Pokemon but even so Emera regain full self and re-directed her attack at the Cydaquil.

Once again, another piercing dash of straight water came from behind the same bush as before in hoping to hit Emera's vines again but unfortunately, the Bulbasaur had a very clever mind. She didn't apply to much strength and force to her vines and thus manipulated them in resulting of them to dodge the water attack. Emera proceeded with her attack but this time another surprise stroke her. The curled up Cydaquil had uncurled itself and thus launched a drastically hot fire attack at Emera's vines. Her vines got burned by the rampaging fire sequence and she yeild in pain.

Meanwhile, Tyrogue's attack was nearly a complete success. He landed behind the bush with a savagely loud "boom" but so, missed the hidden Pokemon that was spraying out the water attacks. Though, the loud crash did cause a hard enough shockwave to actually send the hidden Pokemon flying. The Pokemon landed in the mid plain of Emera's battle and everyone analysed her. It was blue, with a somewhat standing shell-like object on her head and it also had four small feets.

"What in my shivers is this?" Helix asked curiously as he reached for his Pokedex. The Pokedex didn't have time to actually analyse the small creature for it stood up and rapidly launched another beam of water at Helix this time. Helix had the time to react and dodged the water attack with ease.

"Quite the rapid type aren't you small critter" Helix said as he once again pointed the Pokedex at the Pokemon. Relic jumped out from behind his crashing site, showing some bruises he got from his last attack, and was ready to face his challengers.

Things were turning out pretty bad. Emera was burned and Relic was nearly down. What would Helix do? To be Continued....

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Lauren Linda Noir
Route 1

Curt was slowly turning into a savage li'l lizard. His eyes looked full of rage, and, with Blaze activated, he looked more upset than he usually was. Lauren told him to use scratch on him, but Curt wasn't listening. Instead, the Lizard Pokémon opened his mouth and fired a series of Ember attacks at the wild Mudkip. The latter tried to dodge them, but to no avail. He was hit, and in spite of the type advantage (or disadvantage), the flames did some huge damage to the Mud Fish Pokémon.

"Curt, what are you doing? Don't you dare ignore me!" Laurie complained, "Now, listen to me! Use Scratch!"

But again, the lizard wouldn't listen. He sspit out another series of Ember attacks that once again hit the Mudkip. The wild Pokémon, hurt because of his injuries, got even more upset, and closed its eyes. When he opened them again, they looked more fierce, and its body...it started glowing blue! Something like that happened to Curt! The Mudkip roared and blasted a Water Gun attack at Curt, which seemed to be powered up by the blue aura. Unable to dodge the Water attack, Curt was out of commission.

Laure sighed and returned her Charmander inside her Pokéball. She looked at the Mudkip, who was glaring at her.

"Listen, it was a great battle, but I really gotta go." she said. She turned to walk away from it, but it blasted a Water Gun at Laurie's legs, causing her to trip over. When that happened, one of the Pokéballs she was carrying flew out of her pocket, and landed in front of her. She quickly grabbed the item and got up.

"What's your problem?!" she yelled at the Mudkip who replied by glaring and growling aggressively, "You wanna fight?"

The wild Mudkip then blasted another Water Gun at Laurie's chest, which sent her flying back. And as that happened, she lost the grip on her Pokéball and it flew away from her hands again, this time up in the air. And as the Mudkip charged at Laurie ready to strike her physically, gravity did its job and the Pokéball fell down, and hit the little wild Pokémon in the head. The Mud Fish Pokémon was shocked to see that the device shot a red light at it and somehow sent him inside of it.

Outside of it, Laurie got back on her feet to see that a Pokéball was in the Mudkip's place, and that it was shaking.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Fallow Walker​
Mercury City:Part 2​

"This looks like a good place to get started" said Fallow reaching a small clearing roughly ten minutes outside of Mercury. The ground beneath and around him was mostly grassy, though not as long and wild as the grass further down route One, a few trees, and stumps were around, as well as a large boulder. Fallow believed the area had just enough room for all of his pokemon to be able to practice at the same time, as well as possibly house a battle if any wild pokemon were to appear. He then quickly released all of his pokemon, each appearing by his feet. Shiva had her typical look of disinterest on her face as she stood next to Apollo, the Cyndaquil that Fallow had caught the previous day and named after the Greek god of the sun (well he pulled it on his chariot). Apollo had a somewhat happy expression matching that of Neith who stood to the left of him.

"Alright guys today is going to be a tough day. The first thing I'm going to try to teach you all are number assignments for your attacks. This is going to be the easiest part of a very difficult process. You all may not get very far, but at least learning this first part of this attack method can greatly enhance our chances for victory in battle." Each pokemon with this had a glimpse of eagerness in their eyes. Shiva more than the others, it seemed that training of any form that would help her spiked her interest.

"So first is you Shiva, your attacks are as follows Pound is One, Leer two, Absorb Three, Leaf Storm four, and quick attack is five." The Treecko simply nodded its head in understanding and walked several feet away where she began to practice pound on the boulder.

"Neith this should be easy for you." The water type let gave Fallow a big smile and backflip in response. "you have scratch, which is one, water gun as two, low kick as three, and fury swipes as four."

"Pan, Panpour" replied the water type who now stood patiently by the Cyndaquil, waiting for him to receive his orders as well.

"Okay Apollo, you only have a few, so hopefully this won't be too bad." Said the boy as he kneeled over and pet the pokemon. Cyndaquil, still wearing a happy expression on its face rubbed his head into the palm of the trainer's hand. "So you have Tackle as attack one, ember as two, and quick attack as attack three." The fire type let out a small sigh after receiving its new commands. It seemed fairly unsure that it could handle such things. Before Fallow had the chance to console the pokemon, Neith gave Apollo a reassuring pat on the back and led him over to a small stump and seemed to aid the pokemon. Astonished by this act Fallow continued with the training exercise.

"Okay you guys, when I call out a number I want you all to use the corresponding attacks. In battle I can replace your regular attack for this number at any time. So try to get them down as much as you can. The first number is three." ordered the boy. Shiva without hesitation put her hands together as if to absorb the energy out of the boulder she was facing. Neith who was facing Apollo moved forward and did a low kick that stopped just short of hitting the fire type. Apollo however seemed a bit confused a did not attack. It simply stood there shaking ever so slightly.

"Come on Apollo, trust yourself. This is why we are training." Fallows tone was rather light as he remembered this to be a rather timid pokemon that seemed to stay away from fighting.

"Panpour, Pan Pan, Panpour" Said the water type, again helping out its new friend. She seemed to be explaining what to do. After relaying her message she took a few steps back, only to be followed by Apollo and his quick attack.

"Great job Apollo!" said Fallow excitedly, he never imagined that Neith was able to not only know her orders but Apollo's as well. "Thanks Neith, your help is much appreciated. You may be just what Apollo needs to get him into fighting shape. But let's not stop here we still have a lot to get done for our first gym fight. Next attack is number one!"

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Trent Drift
Trent arrived at Aurora Town and leapt off the deck of the S.S Anne, completley ignoring the gangplank. He landed on the sidewalk hard.
"HOLY CRAP!!!" he screamed as he looked at his ankle. He surely had broken it.He poked it, and he felt nothing. He was very resistant to injury, but he would be bruised in the morning.

He wound his way through the bustling port town. Where's the first stop? he thought to himself. He shrugged and just kept walking through the town.He eventually wondered to the outskirts, completely avoiding all contact. He checked his backback before he left the town, just in case.

His inventory included five pokeballs, and the one on his belt for Douglas, three water bottles, four containers of pokemon food, and a statue of the legendary Ho Oh his father gave him as a kid. He adjusted his beanie and necklace. He began to walk for a long time until he stumbled upon a Sewaddle. "Douglas,go!" he threw his pokeball and a Diglett popped out.

The Sewaddle started to waddle as fast as possible away from it, but Douglas was faster."Use sand tomb!" the Diglett buried it in sand. Your mine. he thought to himself.He threw one of his pokeballs at it. The Sewaddle disappeared with a red flash into the ball.It shook a few times, and he heard the reassuring ding. "Good job Douglas." he said encouragingly. He returned Douglas to his pokeball and picked up his new Sewaddle.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Helix's Adventure
Route 1
Part 3-Final Part

258.gif

Mudkip
The Mud Fish Pokemon
To alert it, the fin on its head senses the flow of water. It has the strength to heft boulders

The Pokedex announced. Helix then hurriedly placed it back into his pocket an divert his attention on the battle. The duo opponent were fully determined to defeat Emera and Relic for they displayed a harsh look on the faces. The Cyndaquil was showing off by venturing some flames into the air from his nose and the Mudkip was preparing a very light tane blue ball in his mouth that was sure to do serious damage upon contact.

"Valiant me! I never thought training could be as such. Now shall I think for a while...what to do, what to do" Helix said quite concerned, while he continued mummbling in his thoughts. Though, he had to think fast, or not at all, for the Mudkip launched the light blue ball-like aura that was directed straight towards Emera.

"Shove it!" Helix exclaimed with concern "Emera sidestep it right away". Emera approved and avoided the attack but as the ball-like attack was surrounded by shivering winds, it blew Emera to the side with intensive force but in a positive prospect it fainted the fire that was present on Emera's vines.

"Good!" Helix applaude but was still in deep thoughts "I know! Relic, attack the Cyndaquil with a Tackle now!" Helix ordered. Relic didn't waste anytime and quickly swifted towards the Cydaquil. The Cydaquil didn't think as such and just let loose a massive amount of flames from his mouth targetting Relic. Relic easily dodged the attack and jumped high up in the air.

"Ah! My boy! He read my mind" Helix said with now a smile on his face. Helix continued "Relic you know what to do". Relic grinned and prepared his right sided foot to launch a Hi Jump Kick attack. The Cydaquil then started to glow all red and in an instant he launched a much higher intensive flame attack towards Relic. Of course Relic wouldn't be able to dodge, but for some reason, Relic kept on grinning.

In the meantime, the Mudkip was spraying water gun attacks at Emera which didn't seem to be working. Type difference gave Emera the advantage here and she used that to prior he next attack, which would be deadly.

"Emera, use Vine Whip and catch her" Helix ordered.

"Bulba" Emera nodded, and did not hesitate to launch her vines at full force targetting the Mudkip. It caught her without any problems, which then Emera decided to wrap her up in case it had a card up his sleeve.

"Brilliant" Helix inclined. He was now in control of the situation which surely made him feel at ease "Emera, now! Energy Ball". Emera, with full confidence, rapidly pumped a green-like aura ball in her mouth and approached the Mudkip quickly. It was wrapped up and pressed down so hard that it wasn't able to move. Emera grinned and with Helix's command "NOW", Emera launched the Energy Ball attack resulting in a heavy "Boom" at the Mudkip. It sadly fainted, but it was a great victory for Emera which sat and smiled at her achievement.

On the other hand, Relic got caught up in the intensive sequence of hot flames that secluded around him. Many would think he must have fainted right away but to Helix's surprise, Relic came through. He was spinning while doing his Hi Jump Kick attack resulting in dispersing the intense flames around him into the air.

"Relic" Helix said not too loud for anyone to hear, and continued "We did it...We won". Relic made his way bravelly through the flame sequence while spinning with his Hi Jump Kick attack and landed it directly on the Cydaquil's forehead. The attack made a loud "Boom" too with the shockwave created blew up a large amount of dust into the air.

"That attack, it's more powerful than it's original strength" Helix said astonished upon seeing the damage it did. "We shall call it Hi Jump Kick V2". Helix was proud and couldn't help but utter a small smile on his face.

This was surely a victory, and there will be countless more to come on this small team adventure.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Trent Rift
On the way to Mercury City
Trent snuck up behind the unsuspecting flock of Starly's. He quietly released Nom and Douglas. "Get ready you two." he whispered quietly.

He waited till they were within feet of them. "Now,use sand tomb and silver wind!" Nom blew up a gust, and Douglas shot sand at the flock. Four of the Starly's were hit, and they fell down, weak from the surprise attack. Nom rushed forward and use bug bite on the two he had hit, and Douglas used dig to hit the other two, as they planned.

The Starly's lay fainted. "Good job guys!" Trent encouraged. He healed the Starly's with a potion he found on the ground. "Onwards, to Mercury City! No stops!" he ran in the direction of the city.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Evangeline "Eva" Jasmine Celine
172.gif
587.gif

Mercury City

Evangeline woke up the next morning and yawned as she sat up and stretched. She had returned Melody and Jazz to their Pokeballs before she had gone to bed and was kind of glad. She wasn't really a morning person well at least right when she woke up she wasn't and she knew if her Pokemon were out they would start to talk to her right away. After a few minutes she got out of the bed in her room at the Pokemon Center and got out of her pajama's putting her normal clothes back on and her hair up, but she carried her lilac colored scarf in her hands. With a quick look around the room she grabbed her bag and left the room going to the front desk. "Good morning Nurse Joy" she said smiling.

"Good morning Eva, sleep alright?" Nurse Joy smiled at her from behind the desk.

"I did thank you Nurse Joy, by the way do you know anywhere to get breakfast?" she asked.

"Good, and yes, we have a cafeteria here were you can get cheap food. Will you be needing the room for another night?"

"Thank you Nurse Joy and yes I will be here in Mercury City one more night I believe"

"Alright Eva, you go eat, just return the room key if your plans change"

"I will thank you"

*15 minutes and one meal later*

Evangeline smiled as she left the Pokemon Center. She knew the first Gym was in Mercury City but she didn't want to challenge it until she had her morning run. Stretching her arms above her head she wrapped her scarf around her neck and then took off at a run toward Route 1. As she ran the wind blowing through her blonde hair and the sun shining down on her light brown skin as her scarf flew behind her still wrapped securely around her neck. After a few minutes she looked around as she ran and spotted Fallow the boy she met Yesterday training his Pokemon. "Hey!" she called out to him as she ran over.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Fallow Walker​
Mercury City:Part 3​

"Shiva use absorb!" commanded Fallow impressed with the progress his pokemon have made in a short time. His Treecko who was probably training the hardest out of the three hopped onto its hands and started to spin around. Leave the erupted from its tails and shot furiously at the boulder it was practicing on, leaving deep cut marks along its outsides.

"Good now follow up with Quick Attack!" Fallow continued to watch the pokemon intently as it stopped spinning and went into an aerial summersault hitting the rock with its tail, sending a small crack down a couple inches of the boulder.

"Alright great work Shiva, had that been a pokemon it wouldn't have withstood a pound attack like that." Fallow said smiling.

"Tre-Treecko." replied the pleasantly. For once it seemed as though Treecko had shaken off its serious mood and was actually please not only with herself but her trainer as well. The green gecko then took a seat by the boulder and leaned back and took a well deserved break.

Fallow then turned his attention toward his other two pokemon. Neith, the Panpour, seemed to be trying to explain the second set of orders to Apollo. The Cyndaquil however seemed to be struggling quite a bit with the commands. Admittedly it was a fair amount of information to take in all at once, and even for Fallow it could get confusing if you didn't know your pokemon and their attacks very well.

"Apollo reset and use attack three, Neith use scratch to evade at the last second." Apollo understanding the command ran off into the direction of the water type after it had moved away to a good distance. As he was about to collide with the quick attack Neith shot a stream of water to its side propelling it out of the attack path.

Alright so it seems that Apollo has the original set of attack commands down, but it may be troublesome if I can't at least get one more set in with him. I guess we can train a bit longer after some more basics, but I should probably cut my loses and be happy he even got so far.

Thoughts continually flew through Fallows head at a quick rate in attempt to find a solution to Cyndaquil's learning block, only to no avail. Not long into his thought process did he hear a farmiliar voice call to him from the distance. When he looked over he recognized the girl from which the voice came. It was Evangeline, one of the trainers that had gotten their starters yesterday along with him. Her scarf was floating gently behind her as she ran over toward him.
"Hey there!" shouted Fallow, greeting the girl as she got closer. "How was your trip into town yesterday?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
heretostay123: Trent's Pokemon have each gained one level each, two for Douglas

Pokemonmaster_draco: All of Helix's Pokemon have gained three levels each for training

Kay11190: all of Fallows Pokemon have gained two levels each from training.

Mick Fizz: Curt has gained one level and Lauren has caught a Mudkip, level 14 ability Torrent

There is an update, hope it's not to sloppy, for training posts each Pokemon used gets one level for each post, if I'm wrong on something just let me know

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Evangeline "Eva" Jasmine Celine
172.gif
587.gif

Route 1

Evangeline smiled as she came to a stop panting slightly from her run. But she was used to it, she did it every day. "It...was...great" she panted before pulling a bottle of water from her bag and drinking a large gulp of it. "Just going on my morning run now like I do every day, but I caught a new Pokemon, might look for another one while I'm out here, I hear the first gym is rock types, I only have electric type Pokemon so I might want to catch a Pokemon that I will have a chance in the battle with." she smiled at him.

"This region is really different from back home, but it's fun to travel" she said smiling as she looked over at his Pokemon, he had not only his Treecko but also a Cyndaquil and a Panpour. "How about you Fallow? I see you've got two new Pokemon"

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Trent walked into Mercury City, his body soaked with sweat. He had been half walking, half running to get here due to the fact there was an angry flock of Starly's on his tail. He managed to give them a slip when he ran into a dense forest on the side. He even had to return Douglas and Nom to their pokeballs because he had to move so fast.

He walked into the Pokemon Center after a couple hours of running around the streets searching for it. He sauntered up to the counter. "Excuse me Nurse, could you watch my pokemon?" she nodded and took his two filled pokeballs. He walked across the street to the Pokemart and purchased five potions, four full heals, and five pokeballs. He then bought a few water bottles from a cafe further down the street. He drank one, and poured another down his back.

He headed back to the Pokemon Center and collected his pokemon. He was too tired for conversation, curled up on a bench, and went to sleep.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Casimiro - Morning on Mercury: Training Time

Beep. Briiing. Briiiiiiing. Without looking, Cas rolled over and picked up his phone lying on top of his backpack. He blearily opened his eyes to check who was calling. The caller ID said Mom, and he answered the call.

"Morning, Mom."

"Hi Casi! Sorry it's so early, but I know you probably want to get back on the road soon!" His mother's chirpy voice greeted Cas. "Where are you right now?"

Drawing a mental blank, the trainer sat up and looked around. Around him was the bright painted walls of a Pokemon Center. Light streamed in from the windows, telling him that it was probably past sunrise. "Oh... the Pokemon Center in Mercury City. Was really tired last night actually, so I didn't really care where I slept. I might hit Route 1 to train my Pokemon after I find a place to eat."

"You're not going to have breakfast with us?" Her voice took on a pouty tone. "That's a waste of your allowance!"

Wincing, he had to admit she had a point. "Well, I might stop by for dinner if that's okay."

There was a brief pause before his mother answered. "Okay then, Casi, but don't be late! And show us your Pokemon too!" He heard a click and saw that she had hung up. Didn't even give me a chance to say good-bye... He shook off the thought, knowing that his mom always acted like that over the phone. With a small sigh, Cas swung his legs off the bed he was sleeping on, and tidied up the covers a bit. It was times like these where he was thankful that Pokemon Centers had rooms for trainers to crash for the night. There was a soft snoring noise and Cas looked over at the squishy armchair in the corner.

His Axew, Fortuna, was curled up in the corner while his new Starly, Aerie, was perched on the head of the chair, her head under her wing. They were both sound asleep and Cas didn't really want to wake them up. A glance at the time on his phone told him that he could probably wait for a bit longer for breakfast. There wasn't much of a rush really, as a trainer's journey could take as long as they wanted to take it.

For now, he could kick back and relax until his Pokemons woke up.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Lauren Linda Noir
Mercury City

Lauren woke up and found herself lying on a bed. She was confused, and couldn't remember how she got there. She looked around the room. It couldn't have been anywhere dangerous, like a cell, given that it was well furnished. She figured it must have been some kind of hotel or something. She yawned and stretched her arms, then looked at the two Pokéballs on the bedside table. They both appeared to contain a Pokémon each. One was undoubtedly Curt, her Charmander, but what about the other one? As she started thinking, she remembered how she got there, where she was, and what had happened the night before.

The night before...

The Pokéball that had hit the wild Mudkip shook around a few times until it stopped and a click was heard. Laurie slowly walked over to it and picked it up. Wow... she thought, the first Pokémon I caught...I never thought it would be like this... The felt some pain coming from her legs, and she was feeling very tired. She placed the Pokéball back on her belt and looked around to see Mercury City in the distance. Once it was in her sight, she sprinted towards it, hurting her legs even more.

Once she arrived, she tried asking people for directions on where to find the Pokémon Center. Although she looked like a mess and her knee was slightly bleeding, no one stopped to pay attention to her. Annoyed, she decided to find out for herself. Luckily after walking some blocks, there were signs that led her there, and she was able to find her way quite easily.

When the doors to the red-roofed building opened and the honey-haired girl walked in, one of the nurses greeted her. "Hello, young lady, welcome to the Mercury City Pokémon Center. How may I help you?"

"I need to get my Pokémon healed...and some rest for myself." she replied.

She was feeling like collapsing right there in the middle of the lobby. But she couldn't do that, because it would be Arceus-damn uncomfortable, and for that she might as well have camped at Route 1. Anyway, back to the story, she handed her Pokémon to the Nurse, who led her to a counter. She placed her Pokéballs on a healing machine and looked around for something. Once Lauren's Pokémon were healed, the nurse handed her the Pokéballs and a key to a room, and told her how to get there.

"We hope to see you again!~" the nurse said, and Laurie hastily left for the room.

So that's how I got here... Laurie thought, I'm at the Mercury City Pokémon Center... She looked at her knee. It looked better, and it was no longer bleeding. Then she smelled something funny, and realised it was her! After that hard that that was the day before, what she needed was one warm shower. Luckily, the room had a small bathroom which had a shower, so she felt free to use it. She entered the bathroom, removed her clothes, turned the knobs and went inside to clean her body of all the filth.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Helix's Adventure
Route 1
"Helix to the Rescue"

Tired of the vigorous training, Helix and his companions decided to cool off near a nearby stream where Helix layed down under a tree to relax. He was surely impressed by the improvement of his Pokemons and inside, he felt proud. The sun was now straight up in the middle of the sky, shinning brighter than ever and it also gave off a high temperature which under a shadow, one could lay off and sleep on the spot.

Meanwhile, Relic and Emera were enjoying themselves in the river. They were also tired but it didn't hurt to have a little fun, besides, they wanted to enjoy the water and the afternoon that was approaching. The river water was cool and was calmly streaming down gently as a caterpillar on a leaf. This made the river sound quite lovely and Helix couldn't help but close his eyes for a bit. He was also tired and majorly hungry for he totally forgot about breakfast that morning in hurry for some Pokemon training. Stupid him. Though he didn't mind....plus he needed some sleep. The night before the neighbor's, those that lived right next to the Pokemon Center were having a major blast of party which made it quite difficult for Helix to sleep well. So he used his chance and slept for now. He didn't worry about his Pokemon for he knew that they won't go off too far and that they'd surely return. Without worries, Helix dispersed into his dreams, where he dreamt of becoming the champion of this new region. A funny feeling struck him though. He saw his parents there, applausing him, his cousins and most of all, his aunt, the one which showed her that knowledge was everything someone could aquire.

Suddenly, Helix woke up. He sat from where he was and glanced around, It seemed as if he had slept for quite some while for the sun's position was different, but most importantly, Where was his Pokemon? They weren't here? What happened to them?. Helix stood up anxiously.

"RELIC? EMERA? WHERE ARE YOU?" Helix cried out, worried. Helix ran down to the riverside where they were playing but there was no possible track of them. "Where could you guys have gone?".

"TYROOOOOGUE!" A noise cried out from the east of where Helix was standing. Helix recognized Relic's voice and didn't hesitate to ran in the cried out voice's direction. From the voice itself, it seemed as if Relic was hurt, which annoyed Helix to the bones.

What could have happened to Emera and Relic? Why was Relic crying out loud? There must be something going on....To Be Continued..

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake-Part 1=Training for N00bs

Haru sat up slowly after waking from his nap. He yawned loudly, and began to gather his gear. Douglas and Nom are here. My pokeballs are here, my medical supplies are here...I have food. Alright, time to go!

He stood up and started to walk towards Route 1. He released Nom and Douglas. "Alright guys, we're gonna train, and we're gonna train hard. Any questions?" Nom and Douglas both looked like they had questions, but they didn't raise their hands. "Alright, good. Let's go!"

He sprinted for the route, and finally arrived there. He decided to fight the first pokemon he saw. He saw two Panpours and Pansears. "That's what we're goin for guys!" he shouted as his pokemon. "Nom, use silver wind, Douglas, dig!"

The Diglett disappeared underground, and the Sewaddle shot a volley of air at the Panpours, striking both of them. Before any of them could react, Douglas appeared from underground hitting one of the Pansears, instantly knocking it out with it's power. The other spun around and nailed Douglas with a fire punch. The Diglett returned under ground, hurt but not defeated.

Nom fired another volley at the Panpours while they rushed him, and knocked one out. The other got a lucky hit on him, and he flew back. Douglas hit the other Pansear, finishing it as well, for it was a powerful Diglett for it's level. The Panpour spun around and hit Douglas with a powerful water gun. The Diglett fainted. "No! Douglas, return!" the pokemon disappeared with a red flash into it's pokeball.

Nom came crawling back slowly. "You okay Nom?" the Sewaddle nodded, and continued to crawl forward. "Silver wind!" Nom shot forth mulitiple slashes of energy, each one connecting to it's target. The Panpour fell, out of fight.

Trent laughed. "Good job Nom! To the Pokemon Center!" he shouted and returned Nom. He sprinted all the way to the Pokemon Center, and burst through the door. He gave the two pokeballs to the nurse, and she began to heal them.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Lauren Linda Noir
Mercury City

After some minutes, Lauren left the bathroom with a clean outfit, and a clean body. She stretched out her arms and yawned, as she found her shower particularly relaxing. She would have taken a nap, but she knew it was time to get out and get things done. Heck, she had a Gym Badge to earn, dammit! Not to mention a new Pokémon to tame! She shook her head and snapped out of her drowsiness, then grabbed her bag and the two Pokéballs that were on the bedside table. And, after double-checking that she had everything she needed, she was on her way out.

Walking at a fast pace she arrived at the lobby. She smirked, as could feel the excitement running on her veins, and getting to every part of her body. Laurie was getting so worked up, the only thing she could see was the door of the Pokémon Center, and she didn't notice the boy that had just given his Pokéballs to the Nurse who was in her way, and, given her speed, she was very likely to run into him and make both fall down. Wonder how it would turn out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back