• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Guide To NSE

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2011
Would you say that this is a replacement for unlz? (I really don't like that glitchy and outdated program :P)

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2011
A few questions

How do i access battle sprites and back sprites all i find are overworld sprites? I have a Sprite of mewtwo i want to replace with a custom sprite and idk how. same with the back spriites. also i would like to know what pixel count do the back sprites have to be ex 64x64

ShadowGrey

Graphix Master
Years
How do i access battle sprites and back sprites all i find are overworld sprites? I have a Sprite of mewtwo i want to replace with a custom sprite and idk how. same with the back spriites. also i would like to know what pixel count do the back sprites have to be ex 64x64

Similar problem, I'm not really able to edit anything other than overworlds because although the plug-ins are in the plug-ins folder, when i go to the option menu and select plug-ins there doesnt appear to be anything there.. any help?

Last edited:

Chrisario

Friend code :0018 2912 2366 let me know
Years
How do I resize the sprites I did used the HxD editor but nothing happend like where should I change it at the header or in NSE hex editor I'm like new to this and I'm planning on making it on my own.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
Hi there,

i repointed my SpriteTable to another offset in order to get more OWs.
Im using a german Fire Red Rom, inherits are BPRD.

I made a file called settings.ini wich includes following code:

Code:
[BPRD]
Inherits: BPRD
Sprite table = &H135CCF8
[/BPRD]

But every time i want to open the ROM, NSE just says "The Sprites for ROM Header" cannot be found in the ini and i cant edit anything.

Can anybody help please?

PS: Excuse my english, i'm a german hacker.

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
Years
super noob sprite editer here: how do you edit back sprites and trainer sprites with this? You show editing fossils, but I can only find how to edit overworld sprites (which is default).

Last edited:
Back