• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Deathbyalice Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
the dreaded "how are you" question... never forgotten and overly used....

I like her personality :P

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
yea she is really nice! I think all like her who joined this club

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Of course, why else would they join! lol. Aww, I won't bite, I'm not the type of person that kills people that like here, but since none of you can read Japanese, the second line in my signature: わたし は ヅレイク-さま お あい する. Which says "I love Dureiku(pronounced Drake)" That is the nickname of my bf. Sorry guys! I hope I didn't ruin everyone's life...

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
touch love party? time to do a search..

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Shadow of Ash said:
Silliness is what keeps us alive and upbeat at most times LOL ^_^
Of course! lol. Happy V-Day! I hope you get lots of yummy chocolate.. Unfortunatly I can't see my bf today, since both of us have to work...Oh well. Schedual for next week then!

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Shadow of Ash said:
Happy VDay to you too!! And everyone else here ^_^ boy to think I used to hate this very day but now I just love it lol
Yeah, First time I actually have a bf...and we are both going to be working.. lol. But it's okay. I will see him tomorrow!

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Shadow of Ash said:
He lives there. We met through a chatroom, we've been talking every single day for the past 6 months lol I know it may seem silly but he's been there for me and everything. Plus we do plan on getting together once we can stand on our own two feet ^_^
Oh, so you've never met him before.. Do you know what he looks like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back