• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon! Luminous Heavens-

Silverwings-Lumina

Ravenbound Evolution
Years
It all started in a Night. A fearful one at that. You, a powerful trainer, had a nightmare about someone-something- that lurked in the darkness, threatening and telling you about his scheme to destroy the world and to create another. The next morning you wake up, you've surprisingly been turned into a Pokemon(shall not spoil). In fact, you realized that your pokemon turned into you, and you turned into your pokemon. Strange and bizarre things such as Pokemon suddenly becoming insane and attacking villagers started happening. What is happening? And what is with the body switch? Would anybody believe that you are in fact the trainer of the body you are in now? Who is that mysterious something?

What do you think of it? O_O

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
It sounds really interesting. Kinda like Mystery Dungeon, but with Pokémon being turned into humans too.

What kind of battle system will you be using? This could turn out to be awesome.

Silverwings-Lumina

Ravenbound Evolution
Years
Uh, well. Actually, I already thought of something, but I'm not sure if it'll work out or something. Since your pokemon turned into a trainer and you turned into the pokemon itself, the trainer generally controls you, and the battles will be some form of a tag team match where the trainer and the pokemon gets to battle together. I'm trying to create a game where, the trainer gets to play a huge role in the battles as well. So generally, battles will be like, a pokemon and a trainer giving each other a helping hand. Of course, trainers can't use skills or moves of a Pokemon. however, trainers can block the attack for Pokemon, increase the stats of the Pokemon, ect...

Not much yet but I'll try to think of more. O_O So.. any suggestions?

Back