• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Ikiji looked up, and froze.

PXS?!

He calmed himslef; it was just Kensai. He'd never changed out of the uniform. Nevertheless, Ikiji felt another wave of nausea. He stood, almost lost his balance, and managed to speak, though his voice was shaky.

"Still wearing the uniform, are we? Having fun pretending to be a heartless murderer?"

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2009
Kensai laughed as he noticed the outfit he was wearing. "Forgot i had it on, anyways, up for a battle? i need some more battle experience."

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Ikiji sighed.

"Yes, that sounds good. I have been somewhat eager to face you, as well. But, first, I need to wake Matsuko. I'll meet you at the gym."

He returned to the room where she'd slept, but found her gone. "Of all the rotten timing..."

He set out to search for her.
-------------------------------
Matsuko arrived in the gym, hoping to find someone to fight. To her dismay, it was empty. She looked curiously at the four machines in the corners. She walked over to and began to examine one of them.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2009
Kensai went back to his room. "Okay guys, we are gonna have a practice battle with Ikiji, so lets head to the Gym." Kensai left his room and began walking towards the gym. As he was walking he noticed that Meditite was following. Oye why does this thing keep following me? Kensai decided not to let it bother him and he continued his walk. After a minute or two he made it to the Gym and began planning. "Hmm...I know Ikiji only has one pokemon, but that one pokemon is really tough. Scyther...I think you should sit this one out, your part flying type and that would just make Pikachu's electric attacks even that much worse. Looks like its up to you Vibrava!" As soon as he had finished saying this, Meditite jumped up and began pointing at its chest. "Medi!"

Kensai sighed, "Alright, fine, but this guy is tough, its not going to be an easy battle." It slammed its fist into its chest with confidence. Kensai sighed and nodded and then sat down as he waited for Ikiji to arrive.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Matsuko turned, startled, and saaw the trainer Kensai enter the gym. He was talking about a battle! Sounded interesting...

She ran over to him.
------------------------
"For crying out...MATSU! Where the hell...?"

Ikiji found a darkened room, and stepped carefully inside.

"Matsu...? Are you in here...?"

He banged his ankle on something hard.

"Goddammit...!"

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2009
Kensai noticed Ikiji's pikachu run up. "Hmm? what are you doing here? Ikiji is looking for you, we are supposed to have a battle." He said as he kneeled down to look the pokemon in the face as he talked to it.

Years
Tabby wandered into the gym, Kyndle at her side. They were looking for some excitement, but they hadn't found any yet. Ugh. She wished she'd been there when Ikiji and Kensai had raided the PXS camp. She ALWAYS missed all the fun.

Looking across the gym she noticed Kensai kneeling down in front of Matsuko, Ikiji's pikachu.

"Hey! Kensai! Long time no see! I heard about the PXS camp. That was amazing! Did you really blow up a tank??"

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2009
Kensai laughed a little as he rubbed the back of his head. "Heh, well that one was actually Ikiji, though we did do some pretty decent damage to the base. OH and we free'd some pokemon, they are wandering around the pokemon center. Maybe if your interested you could talk one of them into joining you, heh or you could take this meditite, i cant seem to get it to leave me alone" Meditite pretended not to hear him say that as it began meditating again, floating in place where it once stood.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
<He is? Alright, I'll go track him down...>

She started to leave, but then noticed the female trainer and the Vulpix from before enter the gym. She called out to the Vulpix.

<Hey, long time no see! You missed quite the battle; we're getting ready for a training match. You want to join?>
-------------------------------------
"This is extremely irritating..."

He sat on teh bench nursing his aching ankle. He'd combed every inch of the Center, and hadn't found her yet. The only place left to look was the gym. He stood, wincing as his ankle ached again, and limped towards the gym.

Years
"Huh. Maybe you should take it in. For now, though, I'm fine with just Kyndle. Hey!" she yelped as the meditite levitated. "It floats!" She was dying to go up and tap it, just to see if it would keep floating, but she figured that probably wouldn't be very polite. Stupid ettiquette.

"Were you going to have a battle?" she asked. "If you were, could I join?"

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2009
Kensai sighed, "I was afraid you were going to say that(refering to keeping meditite) But i guess i could. And yeah, Ikiji only has that pikachu, so you and your pokemon could join up on his side against me and Vibrava!" Kensai liked the idea of trying a double battle. he hadn't done it before, well a real double battle and this would definatly be good practice for him leading two pokemon at the same time.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
(ooc: ack, my connection is starting to move at the speed of fail, I've been kicked twice already...dunno how much longer I can stay on...)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Chris sat alone at a table in the corner of the Pokecenter, quietly warming up with a coffee in front of a TV and half-watching Dile and Sakura fight over a huge pile of food. Chris had originally gotten the food for himself, but the Pokemon jumped right in, shoving loads of it in his mouth. Eventually, Chris had just given up on trying ton get some and just watched the Totodile and Pikachu chow down.

<Maybe I spoil them too much...> Chris sighed, as Dile shoved Sakura away from some scrambled eggs. Then again, times had been tough, and his Pokemon hadn't been able to relax in a while.

"Bon! What was that for?!" A voice suddenly yelled, causing Chris to stop what he was doing and look over. Josh, Ashi's brother, was standing next to the girl from the night before, smiling nervously and turned to the girl. She was staring at him as if he had some kind of large zit on his face.

Chris couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. After being caught in so many awkward situations, it was kinda funny to see someone else in one. All of a sudden, there was a flash of red and a Leafeon appeared near Josh, purring lightly. <Geez. Those two sure like Eevees...> Chris sighed, thinking about the 800 Eeveelutions in the Uprising today. Might as well just make Eve their mascot and parade the Pokemon around. But anyways , letting the Pokemon out for a bit did seem like a good idea. After all, what's the worst that could happen?

"Alright guys..." Chris said, grabbing all of his Pokemon off of his belt, "Come on out!" In a bright flash of red that lit up the whole center, Char, Ivy, Silver, and Screech all appeared in front of Chris, stretching from their long stays in their Pokeballs. "Play nice you guys, we'll do some training in a bit." Chris said casually, sitting back down in front of the television. As his Pokemon dispersed, Char laying down by the heater along with Silver perched near, Screech flying around rapidly before flying out the door, Ivy curling up next to Chris and Dile and Sakura walking away to join the other's Pokemon, Chris began surfing through the channels. As he flipped though, a news-bar briefly appeared on the screen with the writing "PXS Private Military Mobilized Against Pleas From Katsu Officials" But Chris couldn't be bothered to go back and watch it, instead flipping to KESPN. "Yes! Soccer!"Chris exclaimed, instantly zoning into the Saffron vs Pewter City match.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dile and Sakura approached a group of the other trainer's Pokemon huddled around what seemed to be a Raichu. All of them stared at the Raichu with a puzzled look on their faces.

"What do you think their doing?" Sakura asked, turning to Dile.

"Dunno." Dile replied, before jumping right into the middle of the group. "Yo! What's happenin here!?" Dile asked/yelled in a sarcastic tone as Sakura sighed in the background, shaking her head as she walked up to the group.

(OCC: GUESS WHOS BACK BACK BACK?)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2009
(ooc: lol worst speed ever >_< haha well darn it, the two pokemon you released earlier are both ones i wanted to get i dont wanna be like god modding or unfair for catching so many so fast but if no one is going to take them then i am!)

Years
"Sounds good." Tabby said, leaning against the wall. "Then I guess we just have to wait for Ikiji to get here."

Kyndle narrowed her eyes as she looked at vibrava.

<I remember you! You SO owe me a rematch.> she told it forcefully.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
(ooc:Heh, as long as it's alright with Mira and no one claims them, go ahead)
----------------------------
Ikiji stumbled through the door of the gym. Matsuko called irately out to him.

<Where were you?! We've been waiting on you!>
-------------------------------------
Ikiji limped painfully through the door of the gym, lost in thought.

I've been slashed with a knife, shot in the gut, electrocuted countless times, so how the hell can a bruised ankle hurt so goddamn BAD?!

He looked up and noticed Kensai, the trainer from before, and Matsuko. She cried out something snidely to him.

He grit his teeth and fought the urge to punch her.

He spoke through gritted teeth. "It doesn't matter, I'm here now, aren't I?"

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2009
(lol well ill just have em follow me around for a bit till i find out from mira whether its ok or not to take em)

Vibrava laughed as it heard this.
<Oh yeah? hehe sounds good to me! man hanging around this trainer really does keep me from being bored!> Its unusual orange wings flapped rapidly as it lifted into the air and landed on Kensai's head.

"What the...Oye" Kensai said as his pokemon landed on his head. About that time, the mudkip and treeko wandered into the gym. When they noticed Kensai they ran up and began cuddling with Kensai's legs. "Geez this is what i get for feeding you two? Shouldn't you two be hanging with the other pokemon or meeting the other pokemon trainers here?"

The two ignored his words and just continued cudldling with him. The treeko began climing up his legs until it was hanging on his back, looking over his shoulder. Kensai sighed, "Why me?"

Noticing Ikiji's arrival Kensai perked up, "Alright! lets get this battle underway! Ikiji i hope you dont mind but i think Tabby is going to battle with you against me."

Last edited:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Matsuko laughed as the three pokemon began crowding Kensai. She turned to Ikiji, who was still wincing with pain.

<What, no sarcastic mocking comment? That's a first...>

"Shove it..." He said angrily. "Are we having a tea party, or are we fighting?" He said irritably.

"Alright! lets get this battle underway! Ikiji i hope you dont mind but i think Tabby is going to battle with you against me."

"Hah, you want to face me in a two-on-one? You must have a death wish. So be it! Matsu!"
-----------------------------------------
Matsuko crouched low to the ground, one paw behind her while the other one dangled just above the ground. She smiled at the Vulpix next to her.

<Think you can keep up?>

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2009
"Alright! Vibrava! ...meditite lets do this!....wait a sec i dont even know what moves Meditite knows! Meditite just fight your way until i know what moves you know i cant give you any commands." Maybe Kensai had bit off more then he could chew. How was he supposed to fight with a pokemon he wasn't familier with? "Vibrava use dig!" Vibrava flew up into the air and then dove straight down spinning rapidly. It shot into the ground leaving a small hole behind it. Meditite just floated forward until it was between the other pokemon and its "new" trainer.

Years
(OOC: why are all the posts being repeated?)

Tabby tried not to laugh as the pokemon started climbing on Kensai but failed miserably. She doubled over, gasping for air as tears streamed down her face. It was just too funny! Finally, she stood up again, wiped her face, and looked around at Ikiji. He was limping badly.

"What happened?" Tabby asked, concerned. "Are you okay? We don't have to battle if you're hurt."

Kyndle looked at her hysterical trainer, then at Kensai. He looked like a christmas tree, with the vibrava being the star at the top. It WAS pretty funny. Kensai seemed to attract pokemon like a magnet, but he was an unwilling astronaut. Still, she though he really liked pokemon more than he let on.

"Okay! Kyndle, use flamethrower on meditite!" Tabby yelled. She really didn't like it when vibrava used dig. Actually, she was surprised the vibrava COULD still use dig. It was strange, since vibrava usually flew or hovered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back