• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Tool: OxNITE's Pokémon Black & White Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Welcome to my first ever page with tools!
This page will be updated soon with a nice layout.

277.gif
OxATTACK Pokémon Black & White Attack Editor | Version 1.6

Abbreviated as OxAT, OxATTACK is a tool that lets you edit attacks (moves) in Pokémon Black and White.
In the newest version 1.6, move mechanics are editable and some more effect descriptions have been added.
For now, the tool can edit the following aspects:
  • Type
  • Category
  • Power
  • PP
  • Accuracy
  • Secondary effect
  • Stat manipulation
  • Basic effect
  • Critical Hit ratio
  • Opponent(s)
  • Priority
  • Frequency
  • Move mechanics
Click here to download OxATTACK Version 1.6.

Big thanks and credits to TwistedFatal, who helped me a lot with the tool creation!

I hope you like the tool(s). If you find any bugs, please report them here.
None of my tools are known to be 100% stable, so please remember to make back-ups.

Last edited:

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Here's the newest Version 1.6 of OxATTACK!

What's new in Version 1.6?
---------------------------
--> Move Mechanics are now editable (added in a tab system).
--> Several new Effect descriptions have been added (eventually all effects have descriptions).
--> Several effect descriptions are now numbered (eventually they will all be numbered).
--> Information is now shown in a pop-up balloon when you hover over certain objects.

TheShinyMew

Wild Challenger appeared!
Years
Can you locate the .Narc file that supports moves? I am confuse about the location of narc files in NirtoExplorer.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2019
^Ditto this. How can we use the move editor if we can't locate the specific .narc file we need? It's vexing me no end... ^^;;

KeitaroHirochi

Inconsistent Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 7, 2022
I have a little problem. The tool works mostly just fine, but i've been checking something and the game refuses to save a move as having a secondary effect and treats it as a damage-dealing-only move. Do you know why?

EDIT: It always bugs when I change Take Down...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2012
Ability Editor?

The software works great. Will future versions edit abilities also? That would be a really useful feature.

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2015
I was trying to make a U-Turn, but for each type, and it never works. The attack deals damage, but it doesn't switch out. Everything is basically the same as U-Turn and Volt Switch, but it doesn't work. I also tried to make Quash like Dragon Tail, but it doesn't work either. It only deals damage. Please help. I am trying to do a big hack-type thing for some friends and myself to battle with. I just don't know why it isn't working. :/

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2015
I'm trying to edit the move aqua jet as thought it were a form of mega drain/drain punch..

I've set the values as follows;

type: water
category: physical
accuracy: 100
Priority: +1
effect category: Heals the user
Effect: 3 / Hit + restores user's HP
------

The program won't allow me to adjust "HP restoration", which is what I believe to be the problem.. why is that?
------

Also, I'm trying to add the following status manipulation to aqua ring;

Afflicted stat 1: +1 defense 100%
Afflicted stat 2: +1 sp. defense 100%

The defense boost works, with the drawback of not healing.. how can i fix that?

THANKS FOR THIS TOOL, IT'S REALLY AWESOME! ^_^

Last edited:
Years
Hey ELESACHAMOMILE4th, I've VM'd you- there's a revival limit in place in the Toolbox. If the last post was over two months ago, then you can't post in the thread, as that counts as a revival.

Oxnite, if you need this thread reopened to post an update or something, then feel free to contact either DrFuji or myself, and we'll happily do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back