• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music from HG/SS in .midi format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nniwllehctim

Perfectionist (Spelling?) xD
Years
Yeah.. Title says it. If anyone has the soundtrack in midi format, I would really
appreciate it being shared with me and any others who may need it. I know it's out there somewhere, but google hasn't been nice to me recently. Thank you.

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2012
dude~~ sence u cant do more than search in google -.- i will give u a hint seach again for the game u want the midi & search for DStool that all u need

nniwllehctim

Perfectionist (Spelling?) xD
Years
dude~~ sence u cant do more than search in google -.- i will give u a hint seach again for the game u want the midi & search for DStool that all u need

The music has been ripped, but there are no compilations. I already told you, I've been googling for days. If you do not have a positive statement to say or a direct contribution, please do not say it. Thanks.

KingDrapion

dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Just type in on Google 'Pokemon HGSS Midi download' and there will be a mediafire link that has the entire Soundtrack in midi format

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
This section is for posting tutorials & resources. For requests you should post here. And so I'll be locking this one.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back