• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

PSii's Shop- IV'ed, Breeding projects, Shinies, Legends-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Well let me know what it is you need, I can always tell you if I have time.

Years
This is the one I wanted. :) (I love butterfree!)

Species: Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree (Whichever is easiest for you. I'll level it up later to evolve)
Nickname: Flyer
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Timid
Ability: Compoundeyes
IVs: 31/x/x/31/x/31
Egg Moves: Any. XD

Years
Species: Treecko
Nickname: Bossk
Shiny: No
Nature: Modest/Timid
Ability: Overgrow
IVs: 30/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Rock)
Egg Moves: None

I can offer Rare Candy leveling services, and I can also EV train for you if you give me the Pokemon (I EV train legitimately, but I don't mind doing it.)

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Hey Kabutopsian, you are lucky, I have the last Chansey just sitting there, As for Boss I messaged you. Flyer whenever I get time I will try and do your request, cannot guarantee it as my schedule is very busy right now.

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Fafiq: I am sorry but I cannot RNG breed maybe until weekend or next week, busy with school. Just VM and let me know and I will get back to you.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Hi there, sorry to bother, but I can do fourth gen rare candying services. Interested? I could do them in exchange for a breeding request.

Years
K, finally made up my mind about the team I'm making :D

Things I'd like to request

Slowpoke (M) @ (No Item)
Trait: Regenerator
IV: Flawless (don't care about Attack)
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
Shiny: Yes, if possible

Omanyte (F) @
Trait: Swift Swim
IV: Flawless (don't care about Attack)
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
Shiny: Yes, if possible

As I mentioned earlier. If you could do it i'd be glad, I have in mind you mentioned not having time so I'll just wait :D

And tell me what do you want? I can EV train whatever you need :D

Last edited:
Years
Hi I have a breeding request.

Species: Smeargle
Nickname: Snap
Shiny: No
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Own Tempo
IVs: 31 Hp, 31 Spe 20+ Def, 20+ Sp. Def
Egg Moves: None

I'm not entirely sure what to offer in return...

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
University has my time taken up for now guys. So NEW breeding requests after this post are closed until this work load decreases. Trades will still take place if possible. As for the previous posters, I will tell you my responses.

Boss: I will do the Treecko egg when time permits.

Fafiq: The Slowpoke and the Omanyte I will do soon as I get time also, however Can the Omanyte be male as it will take way too long to get a Seed :(

Ho-oH: I do not need 4th Gen sorry but thanks. What BP did you want?

Medlis: I will do your BP.

As for when they will be finished it may be in a couple of weeks if you are willing to wait, it may be this Sunday if I get time, you get my drift sorry but Schoolwork is way time consuming, Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:
Years
Fafiq: The Slowpoke and the Omanyte I will do soon as I get time also, however Can the Omanyte be male as it will take way too long to get a Seed :(

Yeah that wouldn't be a problem :)

Mine breeding requests should be last because I'm in the middle of playing with my team and my requests might change (beacuse of some new idea that might pop up in my mind). So make my RNG last in the course of your action :D

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Oh ok. I actually need the Ralts again, I lost contact with the person who was breeding it for me.

Species: Ralts
Nickname: Queen Mary
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Modest
Ability: Trace
IVs: Flawless
Egg Moves None

Thank you for your time Psii!

Years

Thanks for taking my BP, is there anything you'd like in return?
Take as much time as you need (though before October would be quite nice, haha.)

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Sorry just checked my Laptop I will be in there now okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back