• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

DarkDestroya

Unknown Mystery
Years
Alright. I just need to send it to you now. I'll send first then.
Just sent you the PM. I'm guessing that you're not going to send me yours?

Last edited:

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
I've sent mine too. My important keys are A and Q on keyboard. You can change them on options.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
It must be somewhere in Mt. Iris. I haven't entered there yet. Probably at the end of Mt. Iris. I'm just guessing. Do you know if HM Flash lights your path in Mt. Iris?

DarkDestroya

Unknown Mystery
Years
The whole cave'll be lit up. Apparently, I tried to enter the top cave on Mt. Iris. There was a message, but I'm not sure what it means. Perhaps the Aura Fragment(or something like that)? Trying to look around at the moment.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Thanks. Damn it. I think I'll need to take Skarmory with me. My flash slave lol.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Yeah, I see. I use some of the HMs on my main party pokemon as well. For example my Empoleon has both Surf and Dive. I gave up on Metal Claw as I didn't think I would need steel attack type that much when I have water and flying type attacks.

DarkDestroya

Unknown Mystery
Years
Are you going to get the Aura Fragment(Random Shiny Legendary Pokemon, I think?-Perhaps Manaphy might appear?) or the Dark Fragment(Raptor Ball)?

I can't decide which one >.< seeing that one of them WILL disappear.

Last edited:

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
What is Raptor Ball's purpose?
Spoiler:
I'll be going to bed now. Talk to you later. Yeah, I'll probably get Aura Fragment if it gives a shiny legendary. I mean will there be something to catch with Raptor Ball after I get it?

DarkDestroya

Unknown Mystery
Years
Just better than master ball, I believe that there's a duplication trick involving Nincada. Either way, the Aura Fragment....if it has manaphy, I'll go for it.

Anyone found where HM07 is at on Mt. Iris? I can't seem to find it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2013
Just asking again if anyone knows if the Light Ball can be obtained from wild Pikachu' I've attempted to covet over 200 of them and have only picked up berries.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
@fated4glory
I don't know dude.

@Dark Destroya
HM07 Waterfall is at the start of the Mt. Iris. After you go up the first set of stairs, there are three boulders which you can move with Strength. You need to go to bottom right which is the only way I think.

edit: You can go to left as well.

DarkDestroya

Unknown Mystery
Years
About that...I found it yesterday while leaving the cave. Thanks for the information anyways.

I now have to train most of my pokemon to lvl 95. :P

Does anyone know the purpose of fighting yourself in the dream? I mean when you sleep in the bed... The battle repeats over and over, no?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2018
Hi, I would like to make some changes my self, but can't find a program to open and mod iii.rxdata type file in game folder, I tryed RPG Makre, Edit Plus, Tiny Hexer and in any of those programs the data was rubbish. What should I do?
Maybe my Ideas and changes will be good enough to put it to the game .

Years
Hi, I would like to make some changes my self, but can't find a program to open and mod iii.rxdata type file in game folder, I tryed RPG Makre, Edit Plus, Tiny Hexer and in any of those programs the data was rubbish. What should I do?
Maybe my Ideas and changes will be good enough to put it to the game .

You can't edit the rxdata on it's own(you can but it's harder), you need to edit it with the project of Raptor it's self, I do not suggest you do this as it's not your game, unless however you are fixing glitches which is understandable. Otherwise you are better leaving the internals of the game alone.

Faihz89

Misterious Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
About that...I found it yesterday while leaving the cave. Thanks for the information anyways.

I now have to train most of my pokemon to lvl 95. :P

Does anyone know the purpose of fighting yourself in the dream? I mean when you sleep in the bed... The battle repeats over and over, no?
raptor ball doubled the pokemon stats that catched by it. and nincada glitch can cloning any item that attachable, but watch for raptor ball. u can also use thief glitch

about battle yourself in the dream, i dont know the purpose, but it can be repeated again after you beat the league.

Back