• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
well th ejirachi i downloaded from channel wasnt shiny but theres still hope for deoxys seeing as i can catch it on fr and try for the shiny version on lg, like i can do with all legendaries on lg

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hey!

Konnichiwa peoples!

This thing was really inactive yesterday!How come? ;_;

Well,my Vitamin sale is coming tomorrow,so instead of training Mach in Sky Pillar I trained him to 60 at the route between Mauville and Verdanturf,attaching an Amulet Coin to him so I?d get some more money...

And I didn?t feel like going to the Elite 4... XD

So yeah...When I finish eating my banana(Breakfast),I?ll go to Sky Pillar... ^_^

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
hi everyoen i have returned and i wanna join also if anyone can tell me how to get a shining evee?i want a shing umbreon sinc eit my absolute FAVE and raikou
hlep is gretaly appreicatred

my list of shines:
gyrados
sharpedo(carvanha)
tyroge
all the hitmons
magmar
magby

wanted:
riakou
umbreon
cyndaquil

Years
XrayquazaloverX said:
hi everyoen i have returned and i wanna join also if anyone can tell me how to get a shining evee?i want a shing umbreon sinc eit my absolute FAVE and raikou
hlep is gretaly appreicatred
The easiest way to get a shiny Eevee is by saving in front of the ball at Celadon Mansion, and resetting for it. (Personally, I prefer shiny Espeon just a tad over Umbreon. Both are still excellent and I like Umbreon's 'casemoddish' blue stripes just the same.)

XrayquazaloverX said:
tyroge
all the hitmons
magmar
magby
Are you saying you've found three shiny Tyrogues? Or at least two considering one might've been the gift Hitmon from the Dojo. To get all three Hitmen would involve breeding for two shinies. (seems unreasonable) Same thing goes for Magby. (If these are from G/S/C, you should've mentioned. (I think) We're trying to keep the lists seperate.)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
It sounds to me like cloning a shiny Tyroge... either that or a lie... But what do I know?!

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
She only had a shiny Sparow.

Alright, thanks I'll update for it.

SGM, in case you didn't catch the drift in my previous post, I qualify for:
137 Porygon
147 Dratini
148 Dragonair
149 Dragonite
187 Hoppip
188 Skiploom
189 Jumpluff
233 Porygon2
264 Linoone
293 Whismur
294 Loudred
295 Exploud

Nope, I handen't noticed, sorry. I'll go ahed and add em now.

This thing was really inactive yesterday!

I wasn't here yesterday, that may account for part of it.

gyrados
sharpedo(carvanha)
tyroge
all the hitmons
magmar
magby

Before I update for these, I have to ask you if any of them were bread in GSC, or cloned... If so, I can't add them to the dex. (At least I think) we don't allow GSC bread pokemon or clones.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Correction:You weren?t here for the last 4 months... ?__? XD

So...Yeah... XD

I trained Mach a lil some hours ago...No Shiny Altaria unfortunately...Nor any other Shiny... -.-;;;

Might train a bit more now... ^_^;

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
SkinnyGreenMan said:
Before I update for these, I have to ask you if any of them were bread in GSC, or cloned... If so, I can't add them to the dex. (At least I think) we don't allow GSC bread pokemon or clones.
Yes, that appears to be our new policy. I'll be shiny hunting later today. I hope to get my hands on one of those beautiful shiny bugs... Buggssss.....

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
YAY BUGS! XD

LOL!My bro loves Shuckle,it?s his fave! ^_^

I like it too,but not as a fave...Ah wellz...

It?s so UU! ;_;

But it?s so cool!

I might even join your Bug club ryan! ^_~

And so it?s not off-topic:

I trained Mach a lil more yesterday and a lil today too...

Level 64 I think...

No Shiny around...only 1 Altaria till now...I hope I?ll find a Shiny one while training! ^_^

Or a Shiny Golbat!Those rock too!

And Claydol wouldn?t be bad either! ^_^

But if I find a Banette...Well I?ll catch it but...I won?t like it much... -_-;;;

It sucks IMO... XD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
There's no such thing as a sucky shiny pokemon... Some aren't as aweome as others, but they're all awesome. I had no luck on my shiny bug hunt last night...

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
ryan said:
There's no such thing as a sucky shiny pokemon... Some aren't as aweome as others, but they're all awesome.

Very true. Although there are a few pokemon who look better as a non shiny, all shinies are special because they are rare.

onimyst

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
I would just like any shiny lol
i got pokemon emerald yesterday so i got like a few rare pokemon on ruby, breeded and had a good set of 6 at the start of the game XD

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
Still no luck with Trapinch.... Not that I tried much, though. After >70 hours of nothing i got reeaallyy bored, so im taking a break. I've been Breeding and EV training a new team. Maybe when there all fully EV trained I'll slloooowly train them in Mirage Tower X_x.

onimyst

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
In indigo plateu looking for shiny golbat or aron or something else.... no luck yet been trying all day :(

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Pok?-Munna said:
well th ejirachi i downloaded from channel wasnt shiny but theres still hope for deoxys seeing as i can catch it on fr and try for the shiny version on lg, like i can do with all legendaries on lg
so yea i didnt get a shiny attack deoxys so meh, i can still get a defence shiny hopefully...

Years
Pok?-Munna said:
so yea i didnt get a shiny attack deoxys so meh, i can still get a defence shiny hopefully...
Deoxys's stats depend on the version it's residing in, so just get a shiny on LG, then trade it. :classic:

(Still only 19 Surskits. Breloom L71.)

Edit: SGM, I do not count for Zigzagoon. Met Omega on Route 121 as a Linoone. :sleeping:

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Pfft SKM, you and your Claydol, we all know shiny spearows are better! >:D Welcome back Mishter. As for pokemon being special because they're shiny? -.^ All pokemon are special, they just kinda look uniform, but they all have their individual tags. >:D You shouldn't rate pokemon to be better just cause their shiny or what not, take Vulpix, born to rule. She looks better non shiny too.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
It's like affirmative action, right? The Vulpix are just as good, but because one of the Vulpix has a rare skin color, we like it better.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Metal Mario said:
SGM, I do not count for Zigzagoon. Met Omega on Route 121 as a Linoone.

Hmm, alright I'll fix that. A while back Aaryn posted a rule where a shiny counts in the dex for everything it will evolve into (except eevee and tyrouge I guess). But it wouldn't count backwards so... No Zigzagoon lol.

PazzKat said:
...As for pokemon being special because they're shiny? -.^ All pokemon are special, they just kinda look uniform, but they all have their individual tags. > You shouldn't rate pokemon to be better just cause their shiny or what not...

Lol, I never said pokemon were better as shiny, just special. Special meaning different in a non negitive way. Hey, we are a shiny hunters club right? Why do we hunt shinies?

Back