• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
uhhm, people don't finish games like these, because they need time, yeah many have been abandoned, but this hasn't and prbably won't , with this much project, and such skill, i doubt they can find reason to stop...

Reasons usually come from other places.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
yeah probably, but i'd say with this proect, backups are always maintained, so game corruption is out of the question. The only way they'd stop is if they got too bored and tired of it, and i hope they don't...lolol

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
yeah probably, but i'd say with this proect, backups are always maintained, so game corruption is out of the question. The only way they'd stop is if they got too bored and tired of it, and i hope they don't...lolol

Or personal matters got in the way. I can tell you from experience than most of the skilled game creators have been apart of failed projects in the past. Most projects obviously don't finsih, and there have been plenty of high quality that have failed. Its just how things work here.

But thats a bit off-topic.

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
not really off topic, we're discussiong the game's future conditions/completion/development

i guess it is highly likely for personal matters to get in the way, i really hope they don't. Not many games (more like none) of this quality were ever finished, i hope this one keeps up, oh and check this out, maybe you've seen it, but i personally love it !!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=246810

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
not really off topic, we're discussiong the game's future conditions/completion/development

i guess it is highly likely for personal matters to get in the way, i really hope they don't. Not many games (more like none) of this quality were ever finished, i hope this one keeps up, oh and check this out, maybe you've seen it, but i personally love it !!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=246810

Basically what I've been saying.

Yes, I've seen the game. I know the creator well enough. He's more likely to be working on his Starter Kit than that. It'll progress, but probably slower than other games.

And yes, linking to another game does definitely bring this off-topic. So lets get off that topic.

Years
Wow.
This game is gorgeous, and I especially like the forest screens.. I can't wait to get my hands on it, but I don't think they should be in hurry to finish it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
This looks epic, i want it, finvore ftw....When do you guys think youll finish it?

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
I know this is breaking rules, but this Main topic is "the showcase" so it should be somethink more to "show" in my opinion, other there is somethink like progresing hacks, i know tha is not a hack but you know...

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2013
nice , to see you restarted this project :)
are you gonna use the pokemon you created before or are you gonna make new ones ? except for the beginners ofcourse they look amazing :)

flamz321

Redefining the arts...
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024
Wow this actually looks amazing! Good work :)
From which tilests did you get the pokemon in the water and the round room with the reflect-y floor?

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
No more Dodeed D:?

Looks cool, though, I would play.

Pamizard

Charizard Girl
Years
Wow this game looks really awesome so far. And Garnet is my birthstone!! Can't wait to test this game out *goes and adds the support banner to sig*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back