• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I had watched the first 6 episodes before dropping, I picked it back up on a whim and am glad I did as you can see. Lis. ;adore;

I'm also watching Little Busters, K and perhaps Hayate for shows with ongoing plot.
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Liz did save the show during those in some instances pretty awful first nine eps or so.

If I wanted hayate I'd just watch the previous seasons. There are some shows I'll try to bother with though.
Oh lookie, magi is out. I'll watch it because I saw a half-naked girl fighting a tiger in the trailer.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Magi might be ok, the first thing I noticed in the trailer is SHOE. Hopefully his character isn't that guys usual gig, I mean he is to the beta as Kugyuu is to the tsunderrererereeeerr. Didn't see the half naked girl fighting a tiger but yeah, that would have probably sold it to me as well.

First episode of Hayate was pretty promising actually, felt a lot more like the manga than the previous 2 anime series.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

>magi is shounen, so I won't be expecting much out of it.

Because it's a shounen you're not expecting much out of it?

D: I hate how a few crappy shows taint peoples view on the demographic.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I believe I have that one downloaded, don't think I'll watch it for a while as I've been struggling to get into anything serious of late. Definitely seems interesting though.

Years

I'm a big Sci-Fi fan, especially in the sub-genre of Alternate History, so it was truly appealing to me when I watched it. Sadly, even though the Manga has 30+ volumes, only 50 or so chapters are currently translated.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Sci-fi has grown on me a lot since anime became my main form of entertainment, couldn't stand it in films growing up. I think that might have been partially down to my mum being a massive Star Trek fan, all those boring episodes where all they appeared to do was scan things.

The problem that affects all non native manga fans. Always going to happen with series that attract the niche market.

Sci-fi, alternate history, have you seen this? A really nice watch all be it pretty upsetting in places.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'll just be over here playing Pokemon and putting more effort into my team than I really should be.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Already used Galvantula and Zebstrika. Didn't feel like trading for Electivire/Magnezone (and I have used a Magneton before), and I didn't feel like using Electross and definitely not Stunfisk. As far as I know that's all the Electric Pokemon before the Elite Four.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back