• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

"Don't mind me, just lurking."

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I'm a person of very few words, so at least half of the time I'm here, I'm lurking around. There isn't much that can incite me to post anywhere.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I've been lurking more lately, actually ._. I dunno why.. I think I just can't be bothered to type anything because I am either tired or.. just not in the mood to write something up..

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I lurk all sections except PA whoops. xD; I post in pretty much every thread in PA but beyond that it's rare that I decide I would like to weigh in on a particular thing. Usually the reason is that I don't feel confident that I know enough about the topic to produce a quality response or I think everything I would have said has been covered already.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
I like lurking around in the Debates and Discussions sections because I never, ever argue or speak my mind so it's kind of fun to see other people doing it hee hee

Shout out to Tojours for being, like, an awesome debater

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2016
Yes, this happens all too often. In fact, it's kind of ironic that I'm posting about this. I just can't be bothered to express my own thoughts and knowledge on a subject every time I browse the forums.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
I lurk when I feel as if my opinion won't really add anything to what's currently being said.

It's mostly me being nervous, tbh.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
PC is dull lately. I just post in X&Y when new stuff comes out (already expressed my opinion in all the threads there in many posts), D&D when someone posts something interesting (or rebuttals what I have to say), CC&P randomly and Feedback / Newbie Lounge.

I'll skip through the rest, but older generation chitchat is worthless / pointless / boring to me. It's old news, and I don't play any Pokemon games actively atm so no point going in there.

So I just come on randomly and scroll through to see if anyone's responded or posted something interesting in the aforementioned forums, or I check my VMs. Sometimes a blog, here and there. Lurking profiles.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
I spend most of my time lurking, except on BMGf, where I'm obviously a frequent poster. Usually I have nothing to add to a conversation or feel I'd be too heavily judged, so I'm used to just reading other's answers and watching from the sidelines.

Nakala Pri

I'm on PC all the time! That's why I'm the most active user! PC is pretty fun, but I think soon they gotta add Home-made mini-games. Way fun!

Super Rozu!!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Lately I've been lurking more than posting. Part of that is that I've been very busy at work and, even when I haven't been working long hours, I don't want to have to think and type stuff up in response to threads. Part of it is that I'm inherently nosy and like looking at the more salacious/scandalous threads without actually offering my opinion! I'm such a tease, I know.

Hopefully I'll be able to post at my usual rate in a few weeks time when work quietens down, but there'll always be a small element of lurking that goes on here for me! :D

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I usually lurk when there's almost nowhere for me to post..this doesn't happen often, so I guess I don't lurk much. I also lurk due to intimidation. The feeling of a bunch of eyes seeing my every keystroke sends small chills.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Hell yeah. Even the archives, if I can find em. I lurk in the places where I can never post, i.e, Pokémon Trading Card Forum (Not even a single one card remaining), Battle Server (I am a l0ser) and of course, the Trade Corner (NO WIFIEEEEEE). These places I keep looking at, much longer than other ones, because I feel that I should've been able to post here. In that way, yes, I do it for long long periods of time.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
depends on my mood..few friends i have here little time i spend here....um,i just lurk around before closing the window to find something else to do.

melo melo

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i tend to come on and off on pc. i've been lurking more lately only because i've been very active on here lately.

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
I don't lurk. I'm either here posting or I'm not here posting. I have yet to find a forum better than this one though. I'd like to visit other forums too, but the communities are always so hostile and argumental over the silliest of things. :(

Back