• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Monster Art Online [remake] (OOC)

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I've been neglecting posting too much!! My school stuff is finished for now so yeah, I'll try and cook up something soon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Maddy, we can joint post a gym battle on/around/under the Nugget Bridge if you don't want to control her yourself. Aura Blackquill tends to forget about RPs once in a while, we know that...

Do you guys think I should boot everyone else (since they didn't reply when I asked how things were going several days ago) and seek new players? I can make everyone start in the same region now, maybe that was the crucial problem. Even though you weren't exactly alone where you were. But. Yeah.
im happy to do a gym battle yeah ;) we can start a titanpad if you like!!

i think that it was a little too large scale, yeah. like, the entire time ive been here ive had nobody to interact with yet because theyre either a little bit behind or a little bit ahead. roleplaying by yourself isnt all that fun ):

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
i think that it was a little too large scale, yeah. like, the entire time ive been here ive had nobody to interact with yet because theyre either a little bit behind or a little bit ahead. roleplaying by yourself isnt all that fun ):
yeah, there's a reason we're here and not in the fanfic section :p

Okay http://titanpad.com/ID4G5b6To6

jhajjar

Jongleur
Years
I am sorry, I am still here and interested in continuing this!
I didnt realize so much time had past since Ziposaki and I talked about doing the joint post...
I'll post tomorrow and then Ziposaki and I can start on the joint one after it, like we talked about. If that is alright?
Again I am sorry.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Do you guys think I should boot everyone else (since they didn't reply when I asked how things were going several days ago) and seek new players? I can make everyone start in the same region now, maybe that was the crucial problem. Even though you weren't exactly alone where you were. But. Yeah.

I'd rather not be booted; but since I haven't posted for so long anyways I may as well be, so don't worry about it on my end. I think it's more of a shortage of inspiration and trying to do too many things at once [roleplaying, studying, etc.].

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Hum, I don't know what to do really. I don't want this to die :( I thought everyone had stuff to do now. I really am a bad GM despite all training haha... :')

Zipo, I think you can give up on jhajjar, he hasn't posted in almost a month and his activity has been questionable because he's been so busy with other things. He's probably given up on this.

Maddy, we can joint post a gym battle on/around/under the Nugget Bridge if you don't want to control her yourself. Aura Blackquill tends to forget about RPs once in a while, we know that...

ugh, I am so sorry life has just been so busy right now. A few more days and things should slow down for me luckily and I'll have more time to post.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I've been neglecting posting too much!! My school stuff is finished for now so yeah, I'll try and cook up something soon.

I did talk with jhajjar when we were trying to arrange a joint post, but that was like a week ago.

I am sorry, I am still here and interested in continuing this!
I didnt realize so much time had past since Ziposaki and I talked about doing the joint post...
I'll post tomorrow and then Ziposaki and I can start on the joint one after it, like we talked about. If that is alright?
Again I am sorry.
Actually, since the traveling and training wasn't exactly meant to be the focus of this RP I think, you guys can skip ahead to Cerulean / Azalea respectively if you prefer that to writing about the journey through Mt Moon / Union Cave. It should be around midnight for jhajjar and Zipo then, and maybe evening or also midnight for Scyke.

I'd rather not be booted; but since I haven't posted for so long anyways I may as well be, so don't worry about it on my end. I think it's more of a shortage of inspiration and trying to do too many things at once [roleplaying, studying, etc.].
I erased you from my lists some time ago so forgive me when I don't remember without checking the IC where your character is now. But if you are somewhere struggling with what do to next, you may skip ahead to your next gym battle or encounter with someone else as well!

Always remember you can ask me if you want a description of an area you're entering. I might throw in special NPCs and quests then.

ugh, I am so sorry life has just been so busy right now. A few more days and things should slow down for me luckily and I'll have more time to post.
Okay. Don't make excuses, make posts! :3 It's never fun when players force themselves to post in RPs they have lost interest in. But if we can get your interest up again, I'd like to try.

Back