• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Well, the other one got old and can't be posted in anymore, so... I've made a new one. XD

Welcome to the Tales of Symphonia Fanclub! ^_^ The typical rules apply here. You know: no flaming, stay on topic, have fun, blah blah. =P I'm not quite sure what the role of co-owner is, but I guess if anyone wants it, they can ask. xD;;

So, then. Let's worship the amazing Namco game known as TOS. :D

Owner ~ Lightning
Co-owner ~ TRIFORCE89
~ Members ~
lil_skitty
cold_katanagirl
sammi-san
Stevo-kun
Mullet
~Black Moonlight~
Lil' Schu
Alana
Shining Mew
Kura
Bowser
Edward Elric
RagingDragon
Sylph
Abskull
Darth Revan
MeteorStorm-Genis
~~Kratos-Chan~~
buster_wolf
Jirachi WM 3000
Shadow_Zelos1826
Fox Fire
Kratos
Psy Master
Locke Yggdrasill
Chaos
Yami_Zidane
Miyu-chan
Myrrh
Riho
sasuke-kun
Tranitar18
Burning Phoenix
Metaforte
_Alex_
*~Ashley~*
Yukito
Chibi-chan
Wind_Guardian
00Zero
Dark Penguin
ポケSTAR
Shadow Ninja17
angel
Kimi-Chan
Simon
The Fly
Hikaru-chan
Marina99
Inuyasha
Guukan
Elven Knight
Bayleef
Randall-Kun
Seto_girl
Arcanine
Retsu
obelisk-kun
darkgamerGS
Eevee Trainer
Dragon-chan
Nodroz
LilyPichu
White_Winter_Wolf
Hive Mind/Chriz
Anna the Ultimate Kid
Chuchino
Yggdrasill-sama
Ueki Kousuke

Member Count: 71

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Yay ToS! I'm new adopter. Lol

I'm not very far, but I like it a lot. Not as much as Zelda of course, but it's a good game.

I try not play it when my mother is near. The occasional cuss word may catch us off guard. Lol

Thanks to Erica I know some "spoilers" (not that I mind, I love spoilers) so now I'm teasing my little brother with little "I know something you don't know." Lol ^^

Cherrim

Years
Yeah, I was doing that the entire play through as well. (Well, all of it after I found out said spoiler. xD)

You said you were about 6 hours in? How far is that? *can't remember how far she was at that point* xD;

Cherrim

Years
Ah, Kilia. I can't wait to get there so I can get Lloyd's title. xD If you stick with the Wooden Swords as his equipped weapon up to that point, you get a title of some sort. :3

I just passed the first seal on my third playthrough, so I'm not too far yet. XP

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Lightning said:
Ah, Kilia. I can't wait to get there so I can get Lloyd's title. xD If you stick with the Wooden Swords as his equipped weapon up to that point, you get a title of some sort. :3

I just passed the first seal on my third playthrough, so I'm not too far yet. XP
Fine time to tell me. Lol After I pass that part and once I don't have the Wooden Swords anymore.

Lol Collette has the title "Klutz" Lol

I posted here right after you, can I be co-owner?

Years
How come I always seem to create topics when there's already one in another thread? =/

Anyway... Can I join too? I'm a major Kratos fan! *steals all Kratos plushies* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's a... nice Kratos avatar you got there Lightning. *coughs incredibly loudly and points to avatarless... avatar* Yes, sure is a nice little avatar...

... I sure wish I had known that before. -_- I'm about to due the Palmacosta Ranch stuff then do the second seal. This is my second playthrough.

Don't forget the "Ironing Board" title. ^__^ LOL.

Cherrim

Years
*glomp* <3 Another Kratos fan!
Triffy said:
Fine time to tell me. Lol After I pass that part and once I don't have the Wooden Swords anymore.

I posted here right after you, can I be co-owner?

I didn't know until I'd finished my first playthrough and then I forgot on my second, so don't worry. XD And sure, you can be co-owner.

:D Welcome to the club, guys! *adds everyone to the list*

;__; zomg, I came SO close to buying the TOS artbook today. Soooo close. o_o It was right there, I touched it, flipped through it and... and... I was like... $5 short. *depressed* I did get the OST, though, so that sorta made up for it. <3

Years
;__; zomg, I came SO close to buying the TOS artbook today. Soooo close. o_o It was right there, I touched it, flipped through it and... and... I was like... $5 short. *depressed* I did get the OST, though, so that sorta made up for it. <3
I can't even FIND Tales of Symphonia stuff here, my parents had to order my game when I asked for it during Christmas time.

Everyone here loves Final Fantasy...

Uh Lightning, do you mind if I use your avatar too? I've been searching for a Kratos plushie for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. *puppy face*

Years
Favorite scene? Hmmm...

I liked the part when it seemed like everyone had died when they were trying to rescue Colette, and then all of a sudden the rest of the team members bust in. SURE IT WAS CORNY. But it was cool. ^__^ Too bad Zelos couldn't be there, because I'd pick Kratos over Zelos anyday...

And I liked the Hot Springs scene too! That was hilarious!

Cherrim

Years
Mmm... I drew my avatar, so you've gotta gimme credit for it, 'kies? :3

My favourite scenes? Gaah... too many. X__X; I love the scene you mentioned, cold_katanagirl (btw, do you have a nickname I can call you? xD) Very corny, but... so spiffy. <3

Spoiler Warning and such :O

If you choose to go outside Kratos in Flanoir and get him back later in the game, when you spend the night at Triet Inn, you get a cute little skit between Kratos and Lloyd. <3 It's cute~

Hot Springs scene was the greatest. Lmfao. XD XD

Years
oooh, can I join? I <3 Tales of Symphonia. I've in my third playthough right now. It's still fun. ^^
I'll be good, I promise...

my favorite scene is
*spoilers!*

the one where you find out who Lloyd's father is. Aaah, the drama... (And oddly, my favorite part is where you see Yuan get kicked over and over again....... I donno why, it's just funny o.o;; )
I also like the end of the game, because it's cool, and one of my wishes came true! ^_________________^ (just don't ask, it's really weird... o.o; )
And the hot springs... *falls over laughing* But what's even funnier is if you go to the colloseum(sp) with Lloyd and put that title on him... My sister did it once. It's funny. xD

Cherrim

Years
zomg~ How could I forget about the Lloyd's father scene. It's so pretty. <3

And yes, I left him kicking Yuan for a while too. *giggles* xD;

*adds you to list* :3 Welcome!

Years
Mmm... I drew my avatar, so you've gotta gimme credit for it, 'kies? :3
SCORE! Thankies very much!!! I wish I could draw... *buys many "How To Draw Anime Characters" Books* And call me CKG!

*Spoilers*

I DID like Lloyd's father scene... Until Colette came and made her speech. That just... Ruined the scene for me. But Mithos kicking Yuan was cool! I'm so mean, I let the Desians whip Marble for quite a long time. o.0 It was because Genis ticked me off for some reason...

When I saw Mithos, I was kind of guessing he was Yggdrasill's long lost son, and I was all WTF is up with Mithos? I was wondering if he was Yggdrasill, but the idea didn't sound right to me.

... Oh, and I liked the scene with Lloyd about to fight Kratos for the final time. Well, not really the scene, just the fight, the music, the "I'm not gonna hold back this time!" then... "I know, I won't either" (something like that, been awhile).

For some reason, I liked the scene with Remiel in the Tower of Salvation. I just do. Colette got RED EYES. And she turned all zombie like. ^__^

...I don't HATE Colette. She just got on my nerves most of the time, because of her stupidity in battle. I could rant about it all day. And it's rather annoying that the game has to focus on her when you take the Kratos path, because, well, I like Lloyd/Sheena MUCH more than Lloyd/Colette. And, you can't get the Sheena Flanoir scene if you want the Kratos path... Argh.

I want to see Zelos's Flanoir scene too... Heard it was sad.

... And, uh, how do you uh, get your avatar in my avatar? I have NO idea what I'm doing. =/

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
*Adds to list* ^^; Welcome~

Possible Spoiler Warnings :O

CKG said:
I DID like Lloyd's father scene... Until Colette came and made her speech. That just... Ruined the scene for me. But Mithos kicking Yuan was cool! I'm so mean, I let the Desians whip Marble for quite a long time. o.0 It was because Genis ticked me off for some reason...
xX; Yeah, Colette totally ruined the moment for me, too. It's all like, suspenseful and "omg!" and then she comes out and makes this totally random speech which didn't seem like it fit in at all. Blech. And I left the desians whipping Marble too because I was making fun of Genis at that part. xD;;

When I saw Mithos, I was kind of guessing he was Yggdrasill's long lost son, and I was all WTF is up with Mithos? I was wondering if he was Yggdrasill, but the idea didn't sound right to me.
I was stupid and didn't really clue in at all. I just thought Mithos was a little weird in the head since he kept saying strange things. xD
... Oh, and I liked the scene with Lloyd about to fight Kratos for the final time. Well, not really the scene, just the fight, the music, the "I'm not gonna hold back this time!" then... "I know, I won't either" (something like that, been awhile).
zomg. The background music for that fight is the best in the entire game. I've been obsessed with the song for about 48 hours now. XD Kratos' theme sorta starts in the middle of it, which is nifty. <3

...I don't HATE Colette. She just got on my nerves most of the time, because of her stupidity in battle. I could rant about it all day. And it's rather annoying that the game has to focus on her when you take the Kratos path, because, well, I like Lloyd/Sheena MUCH more than Lloyd/Colette. And, you can't get the Sheena Flanoir scene if you want the Kratos path... Argh.
;_; You only get the Colette ending with the Kratos path, too. I was hoping that Kratos wouldn't be a loser... something and not do that annoying thing in the end. (I know you're reading this and I won't spoil the ending for you, Triffy.)
I want to see Zelos's Flanoir scene too... Heard it was sad.
I'm going for it on my current playthrough. I'll probably write down all the quotes if you want. xD
... And, uh, how do you uh, get your avatar in my avatar? I have NO idea what I'm doing. =/
oO; You should be able to right-click it, get the URL, and put that URL in the textbox on the edit avatar page.

Whee, quotes. X3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I'm not too far into the game. Colette didn't bother me. I actually liked the Lloyd Colette pairing (Erica will hurt me for saying that Lol) only because there was just one part where it was really sweet and stuff and she wasn't annoying at that moment. So, those two positive aspects combined at the same moment went over well for me. But now, she annoys me. Apologizes too much (er...although I do too), is clumsy (again...me too), but she was really annoying believe it or not during a scene about her. @@ When we find out about her not feeling anything. She just really annoyed me, and then the hug irked me. Lol Down with Colette!

Back