• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
Years
Hi! I feel sorrowful for Giovanni constantly seeing his Only team in the other regions to fail dismally, so I decided to give the industry a grunt that can handle it.
I'll have Sandile and...um...
559.png

This thing.
Anyways,
If all the evil teams fought for supremacy, who'd come out on top?
Well, team A amd team M would wipe themselves out, but Team R would lose 'cos we have no legendaries :'(. Team G has no numbers and Dia and Pal would die pretty fast.
So Team Plasma wins :(.
BUT!
Give Regeneration a Dragonite, a Tyranitar, A Mewtwo and a Machamp, You'd
wipe the floor with 'em, boss.
SO TEAM ROCKET WINS!:D
¬RulerArceus

Years
Hi! I feel sorrowful for Giovanni constantly seeing his Only team in the other regions to fail dismally, so I decided to give the industry a grunt that can handle it.
I'll have Sandile and...um...
559.png

This thing.
Anyways,
If all the evil teams fought for supremacy, who'd come out on top?
Well, team A amd team M would wipe themselves out, but Team R would lose 'cos we have no legendaries :'(. Team G has no numbers and Dia and Pal would die pretty fast.
So Team Plasma wins :(.
BUT!
Give Regeneration a Dragonite, a Tyranitar, A Mewtwo and a Machamp, You'd
wipe the floor with 'em, boss.
SO TEAM ROCKET WINS!:D
¬RulerArceus
Welcome to the Team Rocket fanclub, grunt RulerArceus! We hope that you'll be an active member and climb up the ranks in no time! >D

Get to the current topic for now, I'll answer it later. :P

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I would like to join! ^_^ I've always loved the trio and all the other Rocket members. Please gimme a Wynaut and a Meowth (I'd gladly take a Mime Jr instead though!). Thanks!

Oh and I just can't wait for the vs Plasma episode!

Years
I would like to join! ^_^ I've always loved the trio and all the other Rocket members. Please gimme a Wynaut and a Meowth (I'd gladly take a Mime Jr instead though!). Thanks!

Oh and I just can't wait for the vs Plasma episode!
Welcome to the club, Zayin! I'd gladly give you a Mime Jr., even though it isn't in the list. xD

I was supposed to reply to the topic, but I forgot for some reason. ._.; Anyways, I'm looking forward to this special episode for I'm curious to as to know what exactly Team Rocket and Team Plasma are up to. Who knows, we might even get an appearance of N! n_n;

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Sorry that I haven't been on here for a while.

Team Rocket vs Team Plasma looks like a really good episode. I wonder if James is actually going to have any Pokemon with him to help fight. It's surprising to see how well they look in this episode. I think N might show up later on in the episodes.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Hey guys, I'm sorry but I joined the TR group from Bulbagarden instead because it's really active :(.

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2011
Are you excited about the upcoming Team Rocket vs Team Plasma episode?

Yeah, it looks really good. This episode will defiantly be epic.

Years
Actually, it seems inactive too QQ. I want some active fans hahaha.
I guess no one loves Team Rocket any longer. :(

New topic either way: Do you think the Unova saga could be the last of Team Rocket?

I think we are getting quite some hints that this could be the last saga for Team Rocket, or at least the Rocket Trio. After more than 10 years of blasting off and then a sudden serious approach replacing their no-so-comic antics, maybe the writers finally do want to get rid of them.

I would be really sad if that happens; the Rocket Trio were amazing. Even though many found them to be boring, I enjoyed all their aspects and they were a reason why I liked the Anime. That 10 year old good-for-nothing kid with a yellow mouse on his shoulder and the ever failed evil villains are now just memories of the past.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Do you think the Unova saga could be the last of Team Rocket?

It better not be, or else!

I can't really see them leaving but then again a year ago I said that about Brock. If they were to go they would end up leaving Team Rocket, for a better life.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I doubt they will dump them unless they dump Ash too to start a brand new saga. Many fans would stop watching Pokemon without Team Rocket, so that wouldn't be good marketing. If they can make up new(ish lol) stories for Ash and co, they can make up stories for the trio as well. I wish they developped a plot around Miyamoto eventually... but I'm just dreaming.

It'd be really funny that Giovanni realizes they are really bad agents after all and throw them back to their initial state after the season. That's pretty unlikely though haha.

Anyway, I really hope J, J and M will stay there and be Rockets until the end of the show. I don't really wanna see a happy family ending like in the manga. It just didn't fit...

Years
It isn't necessary that they'd remove Team Rocket and leave the Anime without any evil organisation. Possibly, the regional villainous teams would get more show time and attention then.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years

I don't think so not unless this is the last region that Ash will go to which most likely might not but then again why are they doing so much activity now when they didn't do this in the past so I could also actually see this being the last saga with Team Rocket. I'm still a 50/50 on this.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
Years
No way.They're funny jokes and crazy antics is like,65% of Cartoonnetworks money!
If Nintendo get's rid of Team Rocket, Cartoonnetwork,the Pokemon Company,Nintendo,TV Tokyo,Warner Bros(The movies) and partially Disney XD is
ROYALLY SCREWED!
Plus,without Team Rocket, riots could break out and shake the very foundation of the pokemon fanbase.
Serebii and Bulbapedia will burn to the ground.
Smogon will cripple.
Even Youtube will be hurt. I mean, think of all the Let's Play's and Wi-Fi battlers that'll die out.
So yeah.Team Rocket's blast off's are more important than just a running joke.
The fate of the fandom rely on it.
Thank you for your time.
~RulerArceus

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Okay Regeneration has approved that I can make a new topic:
Which is your favourite Motto, and why?
Mine would have to be the unova one, really in my opinion all the mottos get better every time. I love the words; "Thrusting the hammer of justice down onto the black darkness of the universe!" and "carving our names in rock of eternity!"

Years
Okay Regeneration has approved that I can make a new topic:
Which is your favourite Motto, and why?
Mine would have to be the unova one, really in my opinion all the mottos get better every time. I love the words; "Thrusting the hammer of justice down onto the black darkness of the universe!" and "carving our names in rock of eternity!"

Hmm.. I haven't really heard their motto in Unova, so I'll pick one from the previous mottos. And from all those, I prefer their Original motto. I adore the song they made out of it as well! :p

And with that, I have news bearing the promotion of Mew~ to one of Giovanni's secret agents! Congratulations, Mew~! He can make new topics as he wishes, and can evolve his Pokemon to the next stage as well. :D

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I like the new motto in the Unova region. It sounds much more villian type instead of the last one and They have some good lines too that Mew has mentioned. (I'm using my phone which is why I couldn't copy the topic)

Congraulations Mew and welcome to the club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back