• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Gijinka Project [M] [Signups/OOC]

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
So you know, Karma, there's a problem with your SU:

I'm increasing the overall amount of slots to 10, leaving three slots free for newcomers. However, for these new slots the types dark, psychic and ghost are banned. If your desired pokemon is primarily a different type and half one of those then I might allow it, VM me or something.

Years
Just chiming in to say that Song is correct, you'll need to change the pokemon to something not one of those types. Other than that your SU looks good and I'll accept you once you change the pokemon.

Years
Well like I said aside from being a non allowed pokemon your SU was good. If you still want to take part then just resubmit it as a different pokemon and you're good ^^

KarmaOver9000

That One Guy
Years
(Changed pokemon, just had to edit his appearance and features)

Name: Samuel Peark
Pokemon Species: Electivire
Personality: Mild, Quiet, Depressing and overall average. Samuel Peark is ordinary and smart. He's socially inactive and hard to please.

These are the word's that end up at Samuel's doorstep. He is the businessman with clean cut hair, tie, suit and shiny black boots. Samuel is the average person. He goes to work he comes home he eats, he naps, and restarts the day every single morning for the rest of his life.
You could say he is a rather incompetent imbecile who knows nothing of his human nature only able to solve equations, formulas and facts and is the man who wonders at night if his life was really important.

He is serious, mild mannered and quite atrocious to the quirky and outgoing. Sam is all this and more, but there's something in his eyes that the person on the street cannot see. Theres something that makes him stick out of all the others. In his eyes theres hope, the likes of which no one person can see, but if you look closely you feel a much more different soul in Samuel. A much more powerful strong individual, not by strength, or by smarts, but hope.

This makes anyone feel drawn to him, he is thought to be the usual coward, the one to run away when the going get's tough and the matters are out of his hands. He is, however, the complete opposite of that man. If i could describe Samuel in anyway, It would be this; He is not a runner, He is not cold heartless or cruel, but he is a man of silent kindness, a man of overwhelming responsibility and he always feels the weight of the world is crashing down on him. He is courageous, he is cunning, but most of all; Samuel Peark, Is hopeful

He believes that there is something beautiful out there waiting to be achieved. Its just only a matter of time before he reaches out and grabs it.

Appearance: Samuel has yellow hair and deep red eyes with dark black pupils. The one thing that makes him stick out is the two wires that protrude from his back. His skin has not changed that much besides when touched might not always shock someone but if touched be wary. His stomach is also a lighter shade of yellow with the original electivire Black and red striped running to his chest.

Samuels Lean not bulky, he is a very cautious person and does not like being followed by others unless he knows they will not backstab him.

Background: When Samuel was born his father was a malicious drunk who didn't care about his own wife and often it was domestic violence he turned too. His father was a veteran from team galactic one of the highest ranking members next to the lead scientist there. Eventually he was taken to jail by the sinnoh police department after being recognized as a war criminal along with Cyrus. From then on Samuel grew up in a loving household of two, him and his mother.

Samuel was never expected of anything, he did his chores, he made his bed, and he went to school. Homeschool that is, His mother had one job at a market and it was not stable enough to pay for school. When Samuel turned 18 his mother had died in a car crash after being fired from her job breaking Samuel's heart. He lost a grip on life and hurled into a state of absolute depression. He was taken into an orphanage and was the kid who sat in the corner. Eventually he was adopted by the Pearks family.

Samuel was scarred so much he forgot his middle and last name. Eventually taking a role as a Peark.
He went to good schools and helped out the family as much as he could. Two years later he was convinced to go to a college party. There he saw people ruining there lives. Flushing whatever there parents had done for them down the drain. Drinking laughing and even prostitution. 20 year old men danced around drunkenly it was sick. He left the party as quick as he could and returned to his dorm.

3 years later, Samuel Graduated from college with a Masters Degree and a top IQ of 190 and more common sense than anyone. Samuel went to live on his life as a Scientist for "Sinnoh Revolutions" One of the biggest companies in Sinnoh, He never got married and he never explored the world, tied to what he became.

One morning Samuel got in his car and a hand grabbed for his mouth with a handkerchief that smelled of Chloroform in which the heavy diagnosis knocked him out. He was put in a body bag and dragged away. No one knows what happened to him.

Features - Positive:
-He is able to extend his wires from his back and electrocute incoming enemies
-He is also able to overcharge security systems and operate them wirelessly
this ditto's with anything electrical
Features - Negative:
-If angry his wires will produce a 12,000 volt shock to the air around him ranging to 5-8 meters.
-Applying to logic he cannot touch water, it will short him out.

Roleplay sample:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Um, for consistency in the first post, I just want to point out that Sovereign changed names to Nebula, and that for some reason, Sir Bastian's name is listed as "Sir Bastain". That's all.

What? Why does everyone keep calling me Bastain? D: It's BASTIAN! Like in SeBASTIAN! Like the crab!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Like bastiodon? Or ba*****? lol jk. I'm surprised nobody has made fighting types yet ^_^ You should have capped it off at 1 person per type (in effect that would make 18 people)
it would make sense really, the scientists would have wanted to tests each type right?

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
Years
I was actually considering changing the Pokemon Nissha is fused with. I'm not really feeling electric type with her character anymore. I mostly went with Luxray for it's appearance. Might change it when I get home from work later today

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
For the other types... Let's just say that the subjects were less than lucky, okay?

By the way, noticed some typo on mine. Like my positive trait being "an Invincible Barrier" instead of "Invisible", that would be a cheat. Thanks for Sora for pointing that out. Oh, and I forgot to add that Velvette lost two brothers, as her mother gave birth still-born.

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
Years
Okie doke, officially changed Nissha's Pokemon to Blaziken. I wanted her to have a more hand-to-hand combat style. She's a martial artist whenever I use her as a character so this makes more sense.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Okay, looks like our typings are a tad more diverse now :3 Cool. I can't wait to get started! And I -bet- they're going to break off into minimum two groups the moment they're outside :P

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I know for a fact Roku is just going to stay quiet and follow the groups thats closest, but never talk. Haha he can be your personal stalker x3

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Ooh, possibly a new person! Hey there Ribbon :3 I don't think there should be an issue with it, but we gotta wait for our lord and saviour GM to make a decision. What kind of Pokémon would you be a gijinka of?

Years
Hey there ^^ Yeah we've still got some slots open, though if you want to be involved from the very stat of the rp you'll need to get your SU in soonish since the IC has just started.

Ribbon

The Queen of Shinx
Years
Ooh, possibly a new person! Hey there Ribbon :3 I don't think there should be an issue with it, but we gotta wait for our lord and saviour GM to make a decision. What kind of Pokémon would you be a gijinka of?

Probably a Sylveon, but maybe a Whimsicott or a Drifblim.

And thanks. I'll be posting my SU today. I'm going to try and finish it up before I begin work. (:

Sorry for double posting but here is my SU. Feel free to point out anything you might want me to change. (:
By the way, I can't wait to post.~

Name:
Lyra Gales
Pokemon Species: Sylveon

Personality: Before her abduction, Lyra was a girl who longed for adventures in her life. She has a curious and intuitive personality, which is often tied for a passion of the unknown. Due to living her life like a trapped bird, Lyra wants to make the best of her current life.

She is the first person to run head-strong into any given situation, without contemplating the consequences first. She hardly looks back at her past, and concentrates on moving forward. She seems rather friendly and open-minded. In her point-of-view, the new changes might be for the better because she might have a chance to live the lifestyle she's always wanted. She isn't easily scared, but she cries easily. She really hates it when people call her things like reckless, stupid or irresponsible, especially if they know next to nothing about her past.

Some people view Lyra as optimistic to a fault, but she simply views the drastic changes in her life as an opportunity to change herself and attain goals and dreams she could have never attained before. Because Lyra was never given the chance to live for herself, she can also be a selfish in her desires. She also sometimes gets nagging feelings that people want to trap her again, and therefore can get a little paranoid at developing close relationships.

Appearance:
Lyra is a petite and shorter than average girl. On first look, she appears to be no more than 14-15 years old. Before being abducted, she used to have light brown hair with mossy green eyes. However, that is now in the past. Due to her gijinka form: her whole appearance changed drastically.

The most striking feature on Lyra's newly changed appearance is those misty blue eyes of hers. They are large and rounded, giving others the impression of Lyra being a younger teenager. She has milky white skin with a light pink undertone, and therefore having rosy cheeks and shoulders. Lyra's hair is light pink and she mostly wears it down. Occasionally she may bring it up into two high ponytails. Her hair seems fully and vibrant, and she has two natural blue streaks towards the front of her hair. She looks as though she is always wearing a light pink bow in her hair. Do not mistake it for a simple hair accessory; however, as the bow is very much connected to her body, along with the two long ribbon-like strands that seem to mystically float on their own. These "feelers" can be manipulated at will, like an extra pair of arms or hands.

Around her neck, is another one of those "feelers" that seem very ribbon-like. Again, these move at will as though they were a natural extension of her body. Lyra's body is slender and yet elegant. Her body type is like the ideal body of a ballerina: petite, flexible and graceful. Behind herself, she has a medium-length furry, pink tail. The tail, unlike her "feelers", doesn't seem to move much besides the occasional twitch.

Background: Lyra was born and raised in the Kalos region. Due to her father's job, she spent her whole life wandering Kalos and moving around. Lyra had no siblings, an ill mother and her father was considerably strict due to Lyra's weaker than average immune system. Lyra wasn't allowed to leave home without wearing a face mask to protect her from pollution and gas fumes, due to her illness.

She was home-schooled and did not attend any outside classes; she was literally a trapped bird in a cage. Her father was too anxious and nervous to let her outside and it only seemed to get worst once her mother passed away from illness when she was eight years old. Lyra and her mother shared the same problem: a weak immune system. Lyra's father, completely devastated, swore that he would protect Lyra from any harm. Because of this, he became even stricter and forced Lyra to stay home at all times.

Lyra spent her childhood and teen years completely alone. She longed for the outside world, and as a result spent her years reading novels of adventure and fantasy. This was the only place she felt happy. When she turned 18, she received a text message from an unknown sender.

It stated, "Hello Lyra Gales. I see you long for a life of adventures and excitement. I do too. If you meet me by the forest, south of Laverre City: I'll show you a life you never would have expected."

A normal person would be skeptical of such a message, but as far as Lyra was concerned: anything was better than in her miserable home with her equally as miserable father. She packed her things and never looked back. She made her way across the city, which she was temporarily living in, and headed south.

Since that day, she has been filed as missing. Nobody has found traces of her anywhere.

Features - Positive:
- Like a Sylveon, she utilizes her ribbon-like feelers to induce an inner calming feeling to those whom she touches.
- Under the power of the moon, Lyra's healing abilities and powers double in power.
- She can heal herself or allies with minor wounds, and moderate wounds when the moon is out.
- Sylveon can drain the energy of enemies if she comes into contact with them.
- Lyra can control pure moon-based power if she is exposed to the moon in the last 48 hours. These "moon-based" powers can be put into the form of beams of light or small blasts.
- Lyra can also bring up barriers, such as Light Screen, to reflect special based damage.
- She is almost immune to dragon type powers, although not completely.
Features - Negative:
- She is very susceptible to poisoning of any form, whether it is in a gas form or liquid form. It if manages to enter her body, she can fall very ill quickly.
- Her power weakens the longer she hasn't been exposed to direct moonlight.
- Medicine does not always work with her, and may actually cause poisoning instead.
- Her feelers are extremely sensitive and if they get injured in any way, this may cause paralysis due to the pain.
- Because she did not develop Sylveon's large ears, she has her human ones still, and therefore her hearing is only as good as a human's hearing.

Roleplay sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ribbon

The Queen of Shinx
Years
Thanks! I really look forward to making my starting post. I'm going to read the bios first, though. Heheh.~

Back