• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterToyota

Banned
Years

Why exactly isn't that allowed anyway? You can't assume different personas as long as you are in operation of only one account at a time?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

PokeCommunity Rules said:
You are not allowed to use multiple accounts to create an illusion of more than one person.
You may not create an alternate account simply to vote on a poll or back up an argument, mislead other members, or evade a ban. Note that this does not prohibit having multiple accounts (for yourself or individuals in your family) in general. Accounts used to sidestep bans will be suspended without question.

Regardless of you using one account at that time, you can still mislead other members by doing so.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Regardless of you using one account at that time, you can still mislead other members by doing so.

:(

Well, maybe if I use a proxy and make a name completely unrelated to my own I can create a new persona. Just a thought, I won't go through the hassle of actually doing it though...

I mean, I can't just randomly switch to a different persona and expect people to fall for it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You can only maintain a persona until someone asks you who you are, really. People do have accounts that hide their identity, but the moment they are asked the moment that cover is blown. Little loophole I guess?

/hi i'm tara and i'm probably driving you nuts with all this. why is this girl a mod again.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

You can only maintain a persona until someone asks you who you are, really. People do have accounts that hide their identity, but the moment they are asked the moment that cover is blown. Little loophole I guess?

/hi i'm tara and i'm probably driving you nuts with all this. why is this girl a mod again.

Okay cool. Can I have weird conversations with myself? I just asked myself if I wanted to go out. I was going to finish the joke and say to take it to the PMs but decided to delete I's afraid of mod wrath.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Go ahead as long as it stays in VMs! And haha, actually that can be taken normally but I guess it's always better to be cautious.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nope. That's double-posting on two different account. 3: It's the exact reason why I deleted your extra posts here orz.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Listening to old favorites for songs while drinking green tea feels good man.

Oh and hai guis.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I feel compelled to make a new account under a proxy just to spam these.

OHsvk.jpg

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

I went with this username just because I'm called Ven pretty much everywhere else, last name is either Setsuna or Bloodia depending on the place but it doesn't matter really.

That and new avatar, low quality I know but compared to what was on Google with the safe search off I'd rather not take my chances given the demented nature of some obsessed fans with access to DeviantArt out there.

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
444 I've been using Anglican since Year 3. Was saving on Poptropica and needed a rememberable username. Considering I lived near an Anglican Church at the time, this was the first thing that popped into my head

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Oh no you don't, not that easily now.

Just started my Nuzlocke challenge on Emerald last night and it's already getting hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back