• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any Pokemon, which one would you be and why?

mewtwo in armour

the mewtwo freak
Years
If you could be any Pokemon which one would you be? What would be your signature move?

I would love to be Mewtwo because it would be rare and powerful and can fight by using psychic powers. My signature move would be Psychic because it's a powerful move and is pretty fun to watch.

Moderator Edit: Editted the post to make it legible. @.@

Last edited by a moderator:

Bran

Effervescent Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 25, 2005
You seem to have mistakingly made two of the same topic. Ah well...
I'd like to be Gyarados so I could rampage and cause mass destruction and THEN get taken down by a Pikachu due to my extreme electrical weakness.

Bran

Effervescent Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 25, 2005
Banana Almighty said:
lol,so you'd be a Pikachu and not Garydos?
No, I basically said I'd like to be a Gyarados. Despite the fact that I could be taken down by a Pikachu. :P

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
I'd be a Pidgeotto or a Tropius. I'd want to be a Pokemon that flies and one that would be warm-blooded and good-looking.
btw, please, at least TRY to type in proper English. This isn't AIM, it hurts my brain and eyes reading your posts.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
I'd be a Jigglypuff.I'd be a cute,pink,plushie wuffy little bundle of cuteness that *takes a deep breath*SINGS!!Jiggly--puff,Jiggaleeeeeeepuff!

devilicious

dream
Years
mewtwo in armour said:
o no i have made 2 it was by accident so plz use the first one of u dont mine lols thanx u

OMG, I never thought I'd get to know someone like you! Someone I could say... "STOP WITH THE GOD DAMMIT ABBREVIATIONS AND TAKE SOME SPELLING CLASSES!" <3

And I'd be a Castform, because I could always be good with the Weather~

mewtwo in armour

the mewtwo freak
Years
ok i will sorry its just quiker i think and i cant really spell that good so i tend to use it to cover up big words lol ok now is that any metter and i not mean to be sarcastic ok and i will try

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
I'd be Beatuppeoplewhocan'tspellachu... and... nevermind >_>

I'd be... Ditto. All in one package, can't go wrong there.

Years
I would be a Torchic. I would be really cute, and kind of powerful. Alot of people would love me, because I'm so adorable.
And then, maybe I'll evolve to be a completely awesome Pokémon. And then, I really will kick butt. =D

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
wow... i posted a long time ago... sweet!^^

i would like to be.......Shobuchu!^^(giddy, giddy psychic master^^) jk, jk. i would be...latios sos i could fly up to the deep blue sky!!!^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 18, 2005
hehe, everyone would excpect me to say eevee , but im not going to =3

hehe, its skitty or meowth, so I could be all neko girlie X3

Back