• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
73 Maybe they wanted a change of pace? And anyways, there's Emolga...another cute Electric-type.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I don't want Emolga to be the new Pikachu! In fact, I actually HATE it! Its smile is ugly, it sucks competitively, and it's terrible in-game.

In Pokemon Conquest, it's the only Pokemon who gets Volt Switch (which is a great move) but that doesn't stop it from sucking.

Years

Oh look, Emolga's such a cutie:

tumblr_mcc7qr6PBe1rhptbio1_500.gif

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
79 True with the second poster above says...Elesa's Volt Switch tactic. Seriously? It's hard to beat sometimes with all the swapping. But it is cute. Pretty cute. Like Pikachu!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
88 Yeah, that's the problem. It's terrible in-battle, but it can do wonders in Contests and the like! If it were real...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It interesting to me that you can't get Pikachu at all in B/W2 even post-game unless you Dream World, or whatever. But it's fine because I have my Emolga. ♥

Back