• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
What can I say? I suggest great themes for you ;D

I don't recall one, let alone you suggesting Greninja for me. But I do have a cute hobby of cropping my own avatars lately. Recently did one for that Makoto Tachibana guy so I'm happy to do any if one kindly asks.

I like to use the best pics possible.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Haven't watched Scooby-Doo in ages. D: Was planning to watch it online the other day, but never got around to it; I was distracted by other things. I heard that they run this show on Boomerang these days, but unfortunately, we're not subscribed to this channel. We used to have it while we were on TimeWarner five years ago, but we're using Verizon now. Also, love your theme, Narnia! It's so cute!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
What theme am I using?

Hmm...

How about the "I like a million different things so let me stuff them all into my avatar and signature all at the same time without it looking too awful" theme? I think that's what I'm going for.

Years
I sometimes re-use old avatars/sigs of mine if I need fillers and can't think of anything new to do at that moment.

But a lot of my next planned themes will catch you off guard, they'll be quite dark and serious, a huge contrast to my usual "cute" stuff. It's just a sign that this Oshawott changes a lot.

Sirfetch’d

I don't recall one, let alone you suggesting Greninja for me. But I do have a cute hobby of cropping my own avatars lately. Recently did one for that Makoto Tachibana guy so I'm happy to do any if one kindly asks.

I like to use the best pics possible.

That comment was directed at Sophie :)

Years
That comment was directed at Sophie :)

lol

I just like, decided to jump in hahaha. But my next avatar/sig in progress is gonna be a big move away from my usual "cute stuff" so yeah expect to be surprised. After too many cute Pokemon stuff I want to try something different for a while... Hikari can't always be the same can she nyeh?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I think sometimes a big change is needed, it's part of life too. I haven't planning for my next avatar and sig lately, though, so I'm unsure if I'll going away from my usual theme.

Years
I change themes whenever I get sick of my old one. I'm not that creative alas, I don't have a matching signature, haha.

No matter what, I still think Grimsley will always look awesome on you. Especially because you have such a fancy profile right now, heavily reminds me of the flower pattern on mine.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I've been thinking of getting a more stylish signature. It looks okay right now, but I just feel like it should be a little cleaner. I think I might have to learn some CSS (I think that's what it's called) if I want a super stylish one.

Anyone know a good place to start on that?

Years
I've been thinking of getting a more stylish signature. It looks okay right now, but I just feel like it should be a little cleaner. I think I might have to learn some CSS (I think that's what it's called) if I want a super stylish one.

Anyone know a good place to start on that?

PC has a fair share of CSS experts so I'm sure they might be able to make something for you. My signature coding is CSS but it was actually something I edited off a code MidnightShine left for me.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
And also... some make it from scratch or inspired from seeing how others doing that they're doing the same or even better. Learning CSS sure takes dedication.

And love that new theme Hika <3

Last edited:
Years
@Windy: My theme is from a movie called Mysterious Skin.

And yeah, I really want to change my profile but I've grown too attached to my current one... I've had the design since August I think, the only thing I change is the profile pic and even the song I have on it every now and then. Don't think I'll change my profile pic anytime soon, but I was considering putting a different song there in the YouTube video spot. As if my profile songs didn't show it already, I'm a fan of EDM genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back