• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
So Latios, you caught two shinys in two hours? i'm not saying its impossible, but it doesn't seem very likely so you need to convince me that your telling the truth.

As for me, nearly done with Regice on Emerald, then its off to get all the obtainable Pokémon on Emerald, then i shall trade over the others from my leaf green, and then its getting a Chikorita, i love it so. Happy Huntings

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
First of all which one did you get in a trade? and also why didn't you state that in the first place? they don't count towards shiny cards, or our Dex

And also this "Shuppet" you caught couldn't have been the same one you saw before as that is near impossible.. just remember, we dont care how many shinys you have, so you don't need to impress us with the number of shinys you have, just stay dedicated and look for them, thats all we ask.

latios1993

Latios IS the best!!!
Years
okay i did actually caught it for my brother in saphire and then he traded it to me. im sorry i lied i just thought that it wouldn't count if i got it in a trade.:disappoin

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Hello my fellow shiny hunters, well i have had no luck as of late yet i dremt last night i battled shiny rayquazza and fainted it with a ice beam attack, still at least it was not reality, anyway good luck to all.

Firered progress: Now trying to get a Unown hopefully a shiny one will pop up.

Emerald: still reseting for Rayquazza

Sapphire: Egg hatching sudowoodo and cyndaquil.

Good luck everyone may you all find the shiny pokemon you desire.

P.S: Diaruga is going to be my first target when D/P is released in the UK

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
MMSP! UR SECRET SHINY BETTER NOT BE MY BELOVED SHINY PONYTA!!!! XDXD and still no shinies yet... im trainin up my pupitar(lv.50)

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
Feraligatr master said:
Hello my fellow shiny hunters, well i have had no luck as of late yet i dremt last night i battled shiny rayquazza and fainted it with a ice beam attack, still at least it was not reality

Yh that wouldve been bad. Rayquaza is hard to catch and the tension to catch it when its shiny makes it feel so much more difficult. Anyways im currently shiny hunting back in my fave place. Good old cerulean game corner. I will get hold of that shiny dratini if it kills me... And after dratini im thinking of using my LG game to SR for a fantastic cool charmander or maybe look for a pikachu. anyway about 5k dratinis in the last month ive been busy with planning coursework too and being excited about being yr 10 (almost the most power in the whole school :D) Well done on the shiny wurmple catch latios1993 and to all of ya:

GOOD
LUCK

see yas soon

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
8 more days untill school starts back up :(....I won't be on here as much when school starts. I'm going to 10th grade which is like the year before the graduation tests start. (This is off topic but does anyone have to take Graduation tests to graduate from High School?.....Georgia does.)

NO SHINYS SEEN OR CAPTURED! I've finally started my LeafGreen game where I make my Starter team. It was a pain in the butt to kill Misty because all 3 of them wouldn't listen to me and using other attacks. And Ivysaur kept falling asleep.....grrr. Oh well I finally beat them so they are listening to me right now but Charmeleon is about to be lvl 30. I'm trying to catch an Abra so I will have atleast one Pokemon to listen to me when the others won't.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
I CAUGHT A SHINY!!!!!!! It's a tentacool (green!)! I found it whilst looking for a good place to dive for underwater pokemon.
Anyway, nothing new.(besides that)
ShinyTentacool.gif

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
koji 1234 said:
ok i got a question plz dont flame me were do u hunt for the shinies. and when i get 3o posts who exepts me as a member
Shinys can be found any place you find wild Pokemon, you can also hatch them from eggs, or get them in trade. ALSO, you're a member as soon as a founder or co-owner (like me) says you are in the club, the 30 posts rule is for people who we aren't sure of how truthfull they are and also peoples shinys aren't added to the dex untill after 30 post, so don't worry about it too much. :)

Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
Shinys can be found any place you find wild Pokemon, you can also hatch them from eggs, or get them in trade. ALSO, you're a member as soon as a founder or co-owner (like me) says you are in the club, the 30 posts rule is for people who we aren't sure of how truthfull they are and also peoples shinys aren't added to the dex untill after 30 post, so don't worry about it too much. :)

o ic like pokemon crater and thx

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
You're welcome.

LDD's update:

I'm going to focus compleatly on hunting in my Emerald game untill I find another shiny, no hatching, just pure hunting and I have no clue what it'll be because I plane to move from one place to another fairly quickly. Here's to it NOT being an Oddish!!!

By the way, when D/P come out I want
grassstarter.png
as a shiny, isn't this starter so cute?

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Are you going to hatch Eevee eggs or are you going to save infront of the pokeball where you get the Eevee on Fire Red / Leaf Green?

As for mt hunt, I'm going for what ever shows up as long as it's not a shiny Oddish, I've found and caught three shiny Oddish already.

Years
what i am confused i there are shinies in emerald fire red and leaf green i am onlyhunting shinies at the pokemon crater website

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Oh, you see, we hunt shinys in the 3rd gen games (R/S/Colos/FR/LG/E/XD). Soon we will hunt in these and the fourth gen, but... Anyway, LDD, I think that getting the water starter shiny would be better! It's so cute! No news. My computer doesn't like going to search, so I haven't requested my card update yet.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Oh! Well this club is only for shiny pokemon caught on the offical games, I have no clue about the Pokemon Crater website.

EDIT: Yes the penguin is cute, but the shiny huhting rights of it belongs to shido. (between he and I only)

Back