• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Moony's Amigurumi Plushies

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
Years
Hey~o! You may have seen some old artwork of mine or maybe my pixel art thread, but that's not all I do. I've been into crochet lately, making plushies and trying to earn a living by selling them. (PFFFFFTT)

Here's some examples. (Putting everything in spoilers so people don't get bombarded with big pictures. >.>)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Psssst...each one links to its corresponding dA page.
Thanks for looking!

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2012
Aw, those are adorable! Do you make the patterns yourself, or are they based off another pattern?

lasttfarewell

hiatus till december :<
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
awww look at the drifloon ^^ it's just like the real thing :D
what are its dimensions by the way? :o i think it would definitely sell :>

Years
Ahh, these are wonderful! You get the details down just right; Shaymin's back spikes/fur look near perfect. I'd definitely be interested in having one of these guys in my room haha. Out of curiosity, how much time do you usually spend on the average plush?

Rarely do I see plushies posted here, so this is a treat for my eyes~! Please keep updating, I adore your work so far and really want to see more. <3

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Ah I love amigurumi!

I have to ask, where did you get the panda eyes? I usually see people just using buttons or something (which are still cute), but those are adorable!

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
Years
@thecritter: The patterns are my own. ^^

@lasttfarewell: He's 8 1/2" around and when hung up, he's 8 1/2" from could puff to the end of his string thingies.

@Cirno: It varies because I'm usually doing something while crocheting. lol
It could take anywhere from 5-10 hours depending on the complexity, sometimes longer.

@AzaleaLightning: I got three pairs of plastic safety eyes for a couple bucks at Joann Fabrics, but most craft stores probably have them.

Moar plushies~!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2015
Reall cute and adorable, I bet people would be willing to buy them. Try Genosect :P

Back