• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Let the conversation lead itself. Ever been in a situation where someone was like.. trying to force themselves to talk to you or come up with something? ._. It's.. really awkward. >_> Like when you're at the hairdresser's and you dont want to talk but the hairdresser does.. >_> arg..
I think that describes me in every social situation ever with anyone. XD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
I'm just lurking here while blasting a Disturbed song and planning the stuffed Pikachu I'm going to (attempt) to make for my friend's sister. I'm sure I'll manage to fail miserably, but I'd like to at least try.

@Kura
That describes virtually every conversation I've had over the phone, aside from with one friend. D: I never know how to keep the conversation going. By my post, though, I meant that I didn't want to post something that'd kill DCC.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Exactly, Jz. D:
My friend does that to keep me in his bedroom (no jokes, please- you all know I don't mean it that way!) because he wants to keep talking to me, I assume. It gets on my nerves, because I don't want to just leave while he's in the middle of telling me something. T:

Ahaha. I finally figured out how to make her a stuffed Pikachu without it being nearly impossible. It'll be a pillow that has Pikachu ears and face. Hopefully that will work.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Eh. I was hoping I could get away with saying that without jokes. I guess I expect too much of you guys, hmm? x;

Jz, that's pretty much what his sister tries to convince me.
But I don't really care haha. I've known him for a really long time and it isn't weird to either of us, for us to sit on his bed together and play Pokemon (which is what we were doing yesterday).

I really should know better than to have posted that, though. D;

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Maybe he really likes you. People have this incredible ability to not see when someone like them even if it's obvious.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Gah! Must resist urge to say.............. (I see what you did there)

Anyways...
Ooh, Disturbed! What song?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Even if I am "keeping him in the friendzone"- he's staying there haha.
Though it would explain his directing a suggestive remark at me a while ago. T:

Why is it that we manage to end up in conversations like this? D;

@Roc
One more remark and I will hurt you. (:
'Indestructible'. x;
I'm listening to a Linkin Park song, now, though.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Exactly, Jz. D:
My friend does that to keep me in his bedroom (no jokes, please- you all know I don't mean it that way!) because he wants to keep talking to me, I assume. It gets on my nerves, because I don't want to just leave while he's in the middle of telling me something. T:

You don't mean it that way but who's to say he doesn't probably does.
Why else would he want to keep you around there? Seriously.

I feel sorry for the guy. Even his sister knows.. lol

Crux

Evermore
Years
Starts listening to Portrait of Red by The Virginmarys...
X)
Oh, good one.
Meh, I listen to a bit of Linkin Park, but most of their stuff doesn't really interest me.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
You guys need to shut up before you make me paranoid again haha. I've known him for a long time- he isn't that blunt.

@Roc
I don't know that song. So I can't tell what you're implying. D:
Yeah, I only like a few of their songs. T:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
He definitely likes you. Put him out of his misery and just tell him that his sister suggested something stupid that he fancies you but you don't mean anything other than being friends. If he didn't in the first place you can laugh it off as his sister being silly and trying to wind you up.

Otherwise you're just stringing him along :/

Honest

Hi!
Years
I just read Kura's first sentence, so I'm going assume we're talking about a guy liking a girl.

Just be direct. I know off of first hand experience that it works. :c

Crux

Evermore
Years
Baby is bored of life, She sleeps from 9-5,
Wakes up in time, To beat the hell out of me tonight,
Do me some harm
Come on and do me some harm.

I'm just teasing ya though. X)

Sounds like he does like you.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Look, unless he hints to it himself, I'm going to assume he only sees me as a friend. He's a very affectionate person, so it's easy for assumptions to be made, even if they're wrong. One suggestive remark that must've been a year ago isn't enough to convince me.

I'm getting off here now.
Partially because I'm going to go make something to eat and partially so, hopefully by the time I get back, the subject will have changed.

I'll be back later today.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It always sucks when you're rejected but.. I honestly think it's a million times better than being strung along.

This this this this this.

That being said, don't treat him any differently if you do reject him. If he really does like you, don't start avoiding him or anything, cause that'd probably make him like you more weird huh? That happened to me, and for a while, I didn't know what to do. In the end, I just gave up and gave her the cold shoulder too, something I don't ever do to people. But hey, she started it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back