• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top 5 Pokemon generations

TheLeetCasualGamer

Hi, I'm strange :3
Years
Hi, sorry if I haven't really been on lately, preoccupied with the housework and on my free-time, I've been trying to get a video uploaded to YouTube.

So the video went into about 2 weeks of production to finally get my thoughts out on all the generations of Pokemon. 2 weeks of scripting, reciting, getting footage, editing it into my video, and dealing with copyright but I finally got it up and it's already becoming my most popular video among Pokemon fans within the course of the two days it was uploaded. It does have some problems, mainly due to my software and tools that cause some delay and jumpy footage in editing, but it seems people are enjoying it

Since this is a Pokemon community site, I figured I might as well share it here if anyone is interested in seeing the video. Just post thoughts or your favorites, whatever you want to do. All I ask is to try to keep the flame to a minimal please, it is just a harmless opinion.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
It's obvious that you put a lot of effort into making the video. even though i don't agree with you're generation order the video was still entertaining and has a high production value, good job.

PS: I subbed

Back