• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2020
This hack looks awesome, looking forward to start playing it, also excited about this pokemon orange that seems to be started :D

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Hey I just wanted to let you know this is an amazing hack and can't get enough out of it. The pokemon designs are very well done and actually look good.

Umm as I was playing ( I'm currently in Angara Town ) I noticed some bugs so I'm gonna post them in hopes it will help you in the next beta:

One is in Vrai Cave. In the part with the two bridges over the water, next to the first bridge where you can find two items, one of them is unreachable because you can't land next to the item as there is a wall and a rock next to it so you remain in the water.

The other one is in Angara Town. The lamp post next to the Pokemart allows you to phase through it.

That's all for know. Hope it helps. :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I've been waiting to go on winter break from college to sit down and really play this hack. This thing is going to be my entire Friday night.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
hey manipulation what are the final starter evo's types I know the fire one but I would like to decide my starter based on the coolest typing thanks.

Just use fire red codebreaker codes. look at guide on gamefaqs.com. the starters are the jhoto starters. I choose all three

Years
Just use fire red codebreaker codes. look at guide on gamefaqs.com. the starters are the jhoto starters. I choose all three
Really? The starters aren't chikorita, cyndaquil, and totodile you know.. The starters final evo if i'm not mistaken is water/ice, grass/fighting.. I forgot the second typing of the fire type...

Years
i can't seem to get this to work. the 3.1 ips cannot be opened by lunar ips

edit: nvm i was able to patch it by MyBoy at my android phone. guess i will be restricted to playing it via phone

Last edited:
Years
I really hope the hacker still working on this hack I just what he done with it, it'll be sad that he just quieted but life must be kicking his behind no offense to you by the way. But good luck to you.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
Okey, so heres the thing, Sienna has not been worked on for a while now, i mean, for a long time. It means, the works has been stopped. And that means, the game ends with 7 gym, and no more. There will be no more beta coming out :(

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Okey, so heres the thing, Sienna has not been worked on for a while now, i mean, for a long time. It means, the works has been stopped. And that means, the game ends with 7 gym, and no more. There will be no more beta coming out :(

As of I know base on harold's team thread on team discussion.
His working on Pokemon Orange - Adventures in Orange Archipelago still being work on and Pokemon Sienna is on hold. Harold itself is still active, so you can never tell when will Pokemon Sienna will be work on again.

PURRP

--KiNGPuRRP--
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Encountered a bug, before fighting one of the boy rivals for a 2nd time, my screen went off to the side outside of the boundaries and its basically got stuck there.

Years
So I was playing this game on my Android emulator: My Boy! and the manual save doesn't work. It says "Save Error" - "Please exchange the backup memory" Any fix? :/

Years
I like this game. What I was happy about is that my newer version of GBA4iOS fixed the "Colt Forest Un-Enterable" glitch. So I was happy. Problems? The Sudowoodo. It's too bulky and 1-hits my team. Oh well, I'll try, try again.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 6, 2014
when is it going to be finished? im playing it in 2014 and its still is incomplete so.... XD

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 1, 2014
what do you patch .rar files with? .ips is lunar ips and .ups is NUPS but .rar?
Sorry that I'm new to hacks and stuff.

Back