• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen jirachi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
I know i keep talking about jirachi and deoxys, BUT, this is the real deal!

you now how the 6th movie is called "7 nights of wishing stars"?
well at 7:00 pm each night for seven nights talk to the girl near the white rock 1nce and she will GIVE i repeate GIVE you the .... whish tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , now you see the white rock in mossdeep? you see how it's the same color as "Sootopolis rock?" well go to the cave of origin where MEW CELIBI AND JIRACHI created all pokemon (mew created first 150 celibi created other 110 and jirachi finished the work) and jirachi will be there! remmber bring ultra and premier balls with ya. good luck youll need it trust me

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
Years
Dude, will ya stop lyin' for once? I'm gonna try this even though I know it wont work but actually Im starting a new game. Dude, youre insane about Jirachii I believe so just keep your insanity 2 urself.

PS- I m speaking for all the people who are tired of listening to you.

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
PokeMaster3000 said:
Dude, will ya stop lyin' for once? I'm gonna try this even though I know it wont work but actually Im starting a new game. Dude, youre insane about Jirachii I believe so just keep your insanity 2 urself.

PS- I m speaking for all the people who are tired of listening to you.

listen "dude" it's not me i get this info off the internet "dude"

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Shigeru-san said:
Please, don't start new topics when there are already a number of topics (or even one active topic) as it's a waste of time and a time taken on these sorta threads being locked.

You must post at this active thread:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=781

The Wish Tag is not in the game, period. If you want to prove it, learn how to dig though the data in the ROM and prove me wrong.

Thanks Shigeru-san, that's very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back