• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2016
its bad and when its come??

and sory i very bad in english :disappoin
I'm really sorry but you are effin lazy. Look around the thread first. Tons of people like you annoyed the translators already.

Back to the main topic, Man...I was hoping to keep the cries... But if it's going to fix bugs then I'm cool.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
The eleventh gym in Kosaka City is now complete. Sorry, I'm not quite back in the groove yet. I'll work faster tomorrow. XD

Lumy -> Lucy. Byake -> Blake. Skyboard -> Skier/Boarder, depending. There may have been one other from the beta testers, I forget.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
What do you mean "not back in the groove"? Progressing is still going great! I don't see any slowing of progress yet. You're translating faster than I can play!

DashBlacK

DashBlacK ~ The Last Chader
Years
The eleventh gym in Kosaka City is now complete. Sorry, I'm not quite back in the groove yet. I'll work faster tomorrow. XD

Lumy -> Lucy. Byake -> Blake. Skyboard -> Skier/Boarder, depending. There may have been one other from the beta testers, I forget.

I guess I'll just test the final translated version because there won't be any point of playing half of the game all over again.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2011
Snake your doing a great job,guys i have the dumbest question a person can ask here and here it goes "is there any way of putting the 600 + pokemon in one gba rom hack?" me and a few ppl were talking and i doubt it can be done.I mean its a gba rom not a nds and all it has limited memory and all i guess it could maybey hold 400 and thats strecting it but 600 or more i just dont think it can whats your opion on this? if it can be done i was thinking of doing it and all after i saw pokemon ying white and yang black get canceld which sucked and all.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
As far as I know, the GBA games are limited to the normal 386 with 25 extra. Huh. I wonder if that number has anything to do with the different forms of Unown?

DashBlacK

DashBlacK ~ The Last Chader
Years
Snake your doing a great job,guys i have the dumbest question a person can ask here and here it goes "is there any way of putting the 600 + pokemon in one gba rom hack?" me and a few ppl were talking and i doubt it can be done.I mean its a gba rom not a nds and all it has limited memory and all i guess it could maybey hold 400 and thats strecting it but 600 or more i just dont think it can whats your opion on this? if it can be done i was thinking of doing it and all after i saw pokemon ying white and yang black get canceld which sucked and all.

I don't think this is the right place to be asking that question... However, GBA ROMs don't have that much space in them, maybe it could happen if someone figures it out how to do it in the future, but currently, it's not possible.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
It not possible under normal circumstances... you see... I remember someone working on using free space in the ROM which would allow to have even more then 1000 pokemon.
But it would be too complicated so you just have to keep up with 411.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
The groove has been relocated!

Twelfth gym, in Flamerny City, completed.

Flaternd Woods -> Flamerny Woods, Lure -> Luke.

This is the 75% mark, ladies and gents!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2011
Can you PLEASE Tell me which one is which, cause I downloaded one, and the title screen says Pokemon Platinum, and then I had a Sinnoh Starter to pick, WHICH IS THE ONE WITH KANTO STARTERS?!

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
The thirteenth gym, in Merydian City, is complete. No name changes this time. :)

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
The thirteenth gym, in Merydian City, is complete. No name changes this time. :)
Three more gyms to go, then the lauren victoryroad thing and their elite four, then the world chapionships, not to mention the legendary pokemon, your really close to finish this game xD (faster then I can beta test xD)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Wow now that's what I call a quick o.O
I can't even beta test with the speed you started =D
Even though I don't want you to worry I still have to say it =D
You will have tough time in World Championship =D
Since every round (except for the final that is) has more possibilities then just one so you should translate all of them =D

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Pff, that's not fast, this is fast! The fourteenth gym, in Ricyan City, is complete! Still no new name changes.

Aww, I was hoping the world championship would be easy :(

Also, does anyone remember which event people were saying repeated earlier in the thread? Something about a mountain and team steam I think? I don't feel like digging through the thread, I just want to be sure I fix it. :)

EDIT: The fifteenth gym, in Noormeak City, is complete! I've removed the people who give you the second Kanto and Unova starters. You can already get one starter of each generation. More is just ludicrous, and the most recent one didn't even make sense. Also, Kilua -> Kilroy.

Last edited:
Back