• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
511.gif
172.gif

Dropping a couple of my favorites to celebrate 200 pages.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Why the 21st? Because this was posted December 21st?

This is so different from the other forum I used. x: The chat threads I made had to be replaced at least once a week because we kept breaking the rules and getting them deleted. So there was no closing and claiming going on.

Honest

Hi!
Years
TWO HUNDRED. [/satisfied]

Okayz, Live, it's yours. Better make it awesome.

And Walking Dead was good. Not stellar though. The ending was awesome, though. =D

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I have yet to watch an episode of the Walking Dead even a lot of my friends talk about it. D:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I have yet to watch an episode of the Walking Dead even a lot of my friends talk about it. D:
Same. None of my friends watch it, though, just some people in my family. But I've never much cared for that kind of thing.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Id like to make the DCC sometime, but I have no skills to make the first post look pretty like this one.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't watch tv much, though. Too busy interneting. I really just waste my free time listening to music and thinking. >_> Sometimes studying, as well. Which I really should do soon because I'm going to end up failing this one class.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
The Walking Dead is indeed pretty good although this ep was kind of slow. Hopefully next one picks up!

Years
Why the 21st? Because this was posted December 21st?

This is so different from the other forum I used. x: The chat threads I made had to be replaced at least once a week because we kept breaking the rules and getting them deleted. So there was no closing and claiming going on.

The DCC's get remade with the seasons, so March 21st, June 21st, September 21st, and December 21st. So on every equinox, essentially. 4 of them per year.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
No idea why though. I guess just a trend in people on PC?

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
So I got post #5000. Do I get a special award or something? :p

In unrelated news, my garage door doesn't work. Awesome.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
It can't go up without messing up. Me and my family took an hour just to straighten it and while we got it to close we can't move it up. It's like 12 years old so it's not new or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back