• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Regal

How does the Plot sound so far?

• This is an Awsome plot!

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • The plot is decent

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I don't like the plot

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

whatsup

poke.untold storys ******
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
but i dont want to have to pay for it @ _____ @
no way

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2008
Swizzler121 said:
Getting the full Version is illegal, And is not reccomended if you ever want to sell your games, but technicly You can't sell pokemon games because they are Gamefreaks property, not yours.
Did you get the full version? Well, if you did, could I get it? (Answer this post in a pm)

jaki_kisur

Advanced Trainer
Years
Here And There Job Apply

Hi Swizzler121, I was just wondering if you needed any here and there jobs if you do i would like to help :D

Years
**** i hate spriting. i still need some for my game but i can't do it. but anyway. on topic: when r u going to show some more screens. and i played ur demo, and i think it might be my computer but the font was all screwed up and i coiuld barely read it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Yeah, I can't fix it right now, i'm out of town on a family outing at the grandparents house, I'll try to fix it sunday night. Also, Do you want the pokemon crys in this game, It is whats causing all of the Megs, I have all of them...

BTW: If you would specify whats going wrong I can try and fix it more, Are you sure all of you correctly installed it?... Maybe it's the coding... I just don't want to release an open source because I know how tempting it is for some people to put the stuff in your own game...

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
jaki_kisur said:
Ok then ,i've got a big page of sprites.

Do you have any of the girl aqua admin? It doesn't matter what format it is in, As long as it's not a JPEG...

jaki_kisur

Advanced Trainer
Years
Sprite Page

I was searching on google images and i found this sprite page:

e7bfqu.png

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
yeah the beta didn't work. I think it's because the graphics folder and data folders weren't installed. and it wouldn't see the font. I know what it's like to go away to your grandparents houyse and having people pressure you over thiungs you tell them to hold off on so take your time. People pressured me over triner cards.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
I didn't make it, Blizzy did, along with some others... I can't really script :D I'm gonna try and learn java, but I'm not promisin anything...
Also, Awsome sprite sheet! Is that really shelly! Too bad I'm at this house, or i'd have that thing saved in a second! As for the other sprite sheet, Everthing is like little blobs when you zoom in, It won't work for the game, Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back