• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
Years
aaaa sorry then :) doesn't matter you had it online for a long period (Y)even thus i did't get even one but good work ;p

salot

Years
if you still can i would like just a mew xd and don't feel bad(you may have changed your mind already here in greece the time is 2:30 am xd)

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
RNC, how do you get so many shinies, I tried to breed a shiny magikrap but I have no luck (spending so many hours just for that fish) T_T

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
srry this is kinda off topic but i wanted to ask if you drew ur avatar pic or if u got if off the internet or sumthing cuz its really fly lol

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
RNC, how do you get so many shinies, I tried to breed a shiny magikrap but I have no luck (spending so many hours just for that fish) T_T
You rng for them, if you want a link, let me know.
srry this is kinda off topic but i wanted to ask if you drew ur avatar pic or if u got if off the internet or sumthing cuz its really fly lol

I got it off the internet, and thanks, I love it.

Sorry abot the troubles in there Salot, it's my 1st trade of the day.

salot

Years
i take an error when i am trying to speak to trade Error Code: 86420

Dances with noone.
Years
WHY?! not to spam but ive been playing for so long. :( and i have CRAP! Frig noone goes to my thread noone Even will trade me i have been playing for 307 hours and 7 minutes!!!!! erghhhhh I started the game in 2007.... If you can spare me anything thanks....
piece! -Aidan

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
i take an error when i am trying to speak to trade Error Code: 86420
Sorry about that, I got knocked out and couldn't get back in there, just post back, I'll get you next time please!! :)
WHY?! not to spam but ive been playing for so long. :( and i have CRAP! Frig noone goes to my thread noone Even will trade me i have been playing for 307 hours and 7 minutes!!!!! erghhhhh I started the game in 2007.... If you can spare me anything thanks....
piece! -Aidan

Sorry, what is it that you need??

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
Years
CMT to see what you want for a Adamant and Timid ditto with a Lucky Egg and Everstone (Is that what you use to spread natures?) Also do you have a Jap Shiny Ditto for trade? I really want another one again.

Back