• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!! :)

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
Hello everybody!! My name is MellowJello. :) I shall do my best to become a helpful person cause that's what I do!! C:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Hi there! Can you tell me more about yourself? If not, I will shoot you some questions...

So why did you join PC? Did you join because to make new friends that love Pokemon? Or did you come here because you are interested in ROM-Hacking. Or simply because your friends/the internet told you about this website. Or are you just interested in becoming a trader or a battler. What's your favourite Pokemon?

Well you don't need to answer all of them, but this is because we want to know more about you so that you can adjust to the community.

If you have any questions, you can also VM/PM me or any other people in PC, especially the mods, they are friendly.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey, that's the spirit! Pokefans help other Pokefans, and that's one of the reasons why PC is the most friendly community out there. :D Welcome aboard to PC <3

Tell us a bit about yourself btw! We don't bite, and we love to get to know other Pokefans like you. Maybe you like to trade, battle, or just plain discussions about Pokemon. There's a lot to do here, and you'll have so much fun here! ^_^

You are more than welcome to step inside some of the question threads we have here in the many sections we have, and offer your help by answering questions! Our members will thank you for your contribution. :D Well, have fun, and I shall see ya around! :D

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi MellowJello, awesome username you have there :D! But you've planted this deliciously, torturous image of yummy jelly and marshmellows in my mind, evil I tell you evil D:. Nah, just messing with you, although it is a yummy sight I can't touch :I

Aw that's nice of you to try help others, you must be a warm, kind-hearted person to try and assist others. I do too sometimes although I'm pretty horrible at giving advice 99% of the time D:.

So, what are you interested in by the way :3? Do your interests lie in drawing or arts, writing, certain part of Pokemon,trading,battling,trivia,voting,clubs,just list some more things about yourself if you want yes :D? It makes everyone know you better and find friends easily with your interests :3. You'd have a blast with them :D.

I'll assure you PC is one of the best forums around,you'll love it here with awesome people,discussions,talks and more. So settle in,buckle up and be prepared for the adventure of your lifetime :D! I'm Rainbow by the way, enjoy yourself alright?

Years
Hello everybody!! My name is MellowJello. :) I shall do my best to become a helpful person cause that's what I do!! C:

Hi MellowJello, and welcome!

Cute username you have there, and as Leaf Storm said we are one of the friendly Pokemon communities with loads of boards you can browse. (Now I do fail at making long intros so bear with me okay?)

Nice to see how helpful you are, but you can always ask others if you have a question yourself. Now, any parts of PC you are interested in btw? Maybe the Pokemon games? What about the clubs? ROM hacking? Or just plain chat? :3 No matter your interest I know you'll have fun. Call me Hikari btw.

Remember, the mods are always there to help and they aren't hard to find. And have fun and stay active.

- Hikari10
501.gif

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello MellowJello, do you so happen to be handing out mellows & jellos ^^' ? Welcome aboard!

OK, so please bear with me if I made a horrible post as I'm really sleepy right now >.< You seem like a kind-hearted, helpful person but as Hikari said, you can always ask others if you're facing a dilemma. I promise we won't bite!

Oh & I'm Mid by the way. I feel like I'm gonna doze off any second now so, enjoy your time here & feel free to shoot me a VM if you wanna chat, I won't bite either.

~Mid~

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
Thank you all for such sweet replies! I apologize for the late response (really late XD). I guess I've been focusing too much on other stuff that I forgot to check this beautiful website for notifications. What I'm interested in for PC is EVERYTHING. Haha to be more specific, It's like a hangout for me with other PokeFans to talk about Pokemon or just everyday life. I'm also interested in competitive battling (if you haven't seen my post of my team, check it out please!). This is a PokeCommunity after all isn't it? :P

Back