• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which of your Pokemon do you plan to transfer over to Black/White?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
Well, I'll only be transferring one over. It'll be an egg containing a Squirtle since that's the only starter I haven't taken through a whole game yet. So hopefully I'll have Squirtle and Pokabu together from the beginning of the game...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
None. What's the point of having a shiny new Pokemon game if you're just gonna use the pokemon you caught in DPPtHGSS?

Tox

fight me
Years
^ New adventure, I suppose? I'm not sure if I'll transfer over any of my Pokémon yet. If I do, it'll be at the very end. I like to use what I've got throughout the main story.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
Years
I'll transfer over a pokemon after I've completed the game and when I want to start building my pokédex up. But if there is one pokémon who'd most likely end up there it's my level 100 Vaporeon, who has been with me for a very long time.

I haven't got around to transferring it to my DS games yet though, because it'd just be too sad to never let him go back to his original game again! (Although I deleted his original trainer whom I had called Ash XD)

PiPVoda

water, Forever
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 2, 2022
assuming you can transfer pokemon over.

I wonder how that will work too. Assuming you can only trade pokemon over that are not gen 5....could work.
----------------------------------

I don't plan on sending many over. I might send my Ralts, Groudon, and Empoleon from old Platinum saved file but that won't be till I have the national dex.

dieter57

pokemon master
Years
well, after i beat the main story line, i'm going to send my charizard from fire red. that baby is level 100 and has been through every game after fire red. emerald, pearl, diamond, platinum, heart gold, and now at the moment soul silver. it's like my version of ashes picachu. ;)

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
Once I've beaten the campaign I'll send over my stockpile of Pokémon from different playthroughs. Seriously, on Platinum I have my final teams from about 3 Emerald playthroughs, 1 Sapphire playthrough and a couple of Diamond playthroughs. My current party consists mostly of a combination of my Emerald, Diamond and Platinum teams.

dozo

party hardy
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 3, 2014
D: LEAFEON.

and probably a few others. meh.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
Years
Well, I kind of plan on catching every pokemon possible and transferring them over. Uhh, complete Dex anyone? But the only pokemon at this point I really care about is my level 70 Slowking.

Lancelot-sama!

i call it bipolar game fandom.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 1, 2018
I will most likely be transferring my beloved pokemon teams from my other games transferred from other games lol. Like my pearl team & my HG/SS team but of course only until I've beaten the Elite 4 & such. Also the event pokemon that unlocks Zoroark, IF I can get that in the US in the future.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Tch, probably nothing. Teams built for DP/PtHGSS' Battle Frontier don't work when there are some 100-odd new Pokemon and hundreds of new moves to mess around with. =(

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
a new cyndaquil, itll be in an egg ^_^
and then ill hatch it on white, then we will own the tisshu region with tsutaja as our grass type, theyll be the grass&fire cyndaquil tag team duo XD

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
Years
not sure if i will or not. i kinda just want to play through only with the pokemon that are available in the game. if i somehow change my mind, i probs will put in cyndaquill.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
I'll probably trade some pokemone over to it after I beat the game. It's gonna suck if I have to pick a gen when I want to battle someone and not have the pokemon I want on the right game.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
Up until 4th Gen, I would've done a complete playthrough in one both and, whichever version I like best, keep pure for replay purposes. However, since the arise of Riolu/Lucario, I've been inclined to have one ever-ready at the beginning of every new game I start. The only reason why I wouldn't is if, like someone said, you can't transfer until after the E4. I'd HOPE it'd be like HGSS and let you trade immediately, but.... oh well. New region always = new fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back