• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

P o k e m o n : A Journey Beyond TIME & SPACE // T // OOC + SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Tell me if anything sounds familiar ;)

Name: Alik Rizz

Appearance: Alik is roughly 5'7, weighs about 120 pounds, and has long, neon yellow hair that is strangely bright and spikes up naturally. His eyes are deep green and they look very strange with his neon yellow hair. His face is mature looking and he appears to be at least 17. He usually wears a bright yellow, long sleeved shirt with a large A imprinted on the front of it. Rizz keeps its sleeves rolled up. He also wears dark blue jeans and a necklace depicting a mountain. He has a scar across his face that will be explained in the backstory. Alik is generally muscular, but he isn't massive.

Personality: Alik is a pretty nice guy. He's very bold when talking to people. He doesn't flat out insult people, but he definitely doesn't let them say whatever they want without surpressing them. Alik is a bit of a flirt when he's talking to girls and he's actually GOOD at it. His not ugliness helps with that a lot as well. He is generally nice to guys as well. He is really quiet around people he doesn't know, but he's loud and witty around his known group of friends. The youth tends to freak out when the situation doesn't look very good, but he is fearless otherwise. He's always the first into a fight and the last to back out.

Backstory: Alik grew up in Olivine Town with his father. His mother died before he turned 12. He had a cousin who grew up in Azalea Town named Malik. Malik Grizz. Malik was an epic dude, but he disappeared into the Illex Forest. Alik's father was the master of the lighthouse, so he grew up with a lot of electric type pokemon. He helped his father take care of the lighthouse pokemon, so he was really good with pokemon. There was only one thing that bothered him: His fear of water types. Growing up in Olivine Town and fearing water types could be a problem. Once he was helping his father carry a lazy Electrivire to the lighthouse when a Gyarados came from nowhere and attacked them with a Hyper Beam. This hit him partially, scarring his face.

The lighthouse was always a second home for Alik. He spent a good majority of his days there. He was even there when IT happened. He was carelessly feeding an Ampharos its food when he felt a tremor. He soothed the Ampharos, but it began to panic. It thrashed around spraying electric bolts everywhere, forcing him down the stairs. When he walked outside, he saw the dragons destroying everything. He looked behind him after a second and watched the lighthouse collapse before his very eyes. In blind rage, he ran off into the nearby coastal cliffs. He finally emerged when he thought it was safe.

Starter Pokémon: Mareep

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
HOLY BURRITO!! TIME AND SPACE IS BACK!! Everything about the design for the page looks beautiful!!! BOOM!! And if it's allowed, I'm using my old signup 'cause I want to be reunited with my good old friend!!

Name: Patrick McCallion

Appearance: Height 5'10, weighs 175lbs. Patrick's hair color is a light brown colour and is not too long but not too short. His hair always looks as if he just got out of bed, and is often flicky which is the way he likes it. His eyes are a brown wooden like colour which can also appear to look completely black in some cases. Patrick has a below average, scrawny build. Patrick also has a light, tanish skin tone.

Patrick always wears his red V-Neck T-shirt, blue jeans and black vans with white lining. In most cases Patrick likes to wear his purple scarf as it seems as if he is wearing a small cape, whenever he wears this, it makes him feel like an adventurer.

Personality: Patrick is a naive kid who believes that no matter what everything will be okay. He can be very sarcastic and loves to make awful puns. Patrick has a genuine and humble way of gaining people's trust, as he was always raised to be an honest and open person. He would make friends by first complimenting their efforts, then asking how they've worked so hard at it. By nature and from his parents working at the Olivine Cafe, Patrick is a glutton and will eat anything, except vegetables and fish. Patrick will feel very hurt and angry if he finds out someone has cheated him out of something, however Patrick is usually very cheerful even in the most dangerous and dark times, he can always find that silver lining because he is so Naive.

When it comes to Pokemon, Patrick will treat his partners like his soul mates. His battle style is all for one and one for all! Meaning if his Pokemon has had a troublesome past or experienced bad things, Patrick will ensure to find a way to understand what they are going through and reassure and encourage them that everything will be okay.

Backstory: I'll change this later... I wanna change it a little bit. But a Gym Leader will still be his mentor.

Which Professor gave you your Starter Pokémon? : Professor Elm.

Which was your starter Pokémon?: Phanpy

Last edited:

`Brianna

Mahamagiha, my friends!
Years
Name: Brittany "Izzy" Charlesson
Appearance: Izzy is really not too different from any other teenager in Kanto- she has curly, mid-length rusty blonde hair that she ties up in a ponytail or pigtails most of the time, and murky brown eyes. Izzy has a short, cute nose, although it's a bit disfigured because she broke it when she was in an auto wreck. She's a bit short at 5'2, but she's thin and lanky. She has a round, heart shaped face, and long eyelashes. A bit of acne dots her face and neck, and she wears a pair of thin-wired, modern eyeglasses for her nearsightedness.
Her clothing greatly varies, since she's quite a fickle person, but at this stage in her life she is most often seen in oversized band tee shirts, baggy pants, and army-like boots. She normally wears make up, but not too much-just a bit of mascara or blush if she's in a good mood.

Personality: Izzy, as mentioned before, is a very fickle person; she changes her mind on whims and is pretty impulsive. She's a bit crazy and silly, too, overall a fun person to be around. However, she tends to be a bit blunt or rude to people she doesn't know very well; she values friends over everyone else. Izzy's kind of stingy and greedy, too- but she'd always be happy to share something with her friends, as long as it isn't too much.
She has… Well…. How do I say it? I guess, a bit of violent tendencies. Izzy has a short temper, and will get pretty violent if something doesn't go her way. It's a lot better now than it was when she was little, but she's still a bit of a brat sometimes.
Despite all this, she can be an unbelievably kind and caring person, even when there's nothing in it for her. Although she likes to act like she doesn't care, she does have a conscience, and when something bad's happening, she'll jump in-even if her life would be at risk. So, she's not really brave persay, but just utterly reckless. And she enjoys it, although she worries her friends sometimes.
Even though it may seem a bit out of character for such a girl, Izzy is actually a bit shy if you don't know her. After that, however, she's a total ball of caffeine and rainbows. (Yes, she has a habit of drinking coffee.)
Although she doesn't draw too much anymore, she's a great cartoon artist-she used to have a blog where she'd post her comics. However, she quit drawing after her parents died. She sometimes still sings, however.

Backstory: Izzy was always a bit of a tomboy, growing up with her two older brothers, Matty and Skylar. She spent a lot of time playing football and soccer with them, and when she wasn't doing that, she was drawing or writing or listening to music. Her parents loved her and her brothers deeply, and although they were a bit of a lower-class family, they got along. They even were able to pay for some piano and guitar lessons for the music-loving Izzy, who was happy to sing and play for her family.
Sadly, when she was only ten and her brothers were fourteen and eighteen, their parents died in a car wreck. Izzy was there as well, watching her parents die-however, she was relatively unharmed, beside a few broken ribs and a broken nose. Since her brother, Matty, was a legal adult, he was able to keep her and Skylar together. But that didn't stay for long. Skylar and Matty were constantly fighting, so Skylar ran away, stealing a Charmander from Pallet Town's Pokemon lab. (They lived in Viridian, so it wasn't too far.) Izzy, only 11 at the time, was heartbroken; she loved Skylar more than anything. Matty was mad at himself as well, and wanted to go look for him, but was unable to due to his job.
Stories began going around about a young, reckless blonde-haired trainer and his Charizard, and Izzy just knew it was Skylar. She wanted to find him more than anything, but unfortunately, she was too young to leave on a journey just yet. So, to save money, she quit her music lessons and with Matty's help started saving up for a journey. By the time she was 13, old enough to leave, she had 3000 Pokedollars-not much, but enough to get started. She heard about a program in Pallet where they were giving away free Pokemon, in exchange for a Pokedex contract.
And so, Izzy went, unaware of the oncoming troubles about to face her and her partner.

Starter Pokémon: Growlithe

Holy burritos, I'm finally done! Sorry it took me so long. :/ Is it all good?

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
So Vato how was my SU did it need anything improved?

I apologize for not being able read the SU, now, onto bussiness!

I like the personaity and the appearance is good, too! Buuuut, the backstory is... what?

How was he unaware of the landmasses colliding if he was on the mountains, which are part of them?
How could he fight an Ursaring before being 10? He would have died even if it was just a spare fight...
How could he be in Sinnoh when all regions are now one and the same?
How could he 14 if he left the mountains when he was 10?

Yeah, it really doesn't make much sense if you think about it... So, may I ask you to change the backstory so that it could be a little more real? Also, could you change his name? Koga is intended to be reffered at some point in the RP, and it would be weird to do such references with a character named Koga...

Tell me if anything sounds familiar ;)

While I admit the personality is nice, the appearance is quite short, y'know... And the backstory...

What exactly could be a master of a lighthouse? The owner I assume, for the one in charge of taking care of the lighthouse Pokemon is Jasmine, or so seems to be based on G/S/C/HG/SS.
The only Pokemon in the lighthouse is Ampharos, a rather calm Electric-type Pokemon. It wouldn't trash around that much, if anything, it would just be scared, really scared.
Hyper Beam is not a move that would partially damage you... It's something that could really kill you...
The dragons did NOT attack Johto. They attacked Sinnoh and Hoenn. The weather Trio did the rest of the destruction...
Also, how could he just wait patiently in the shore? What if a huge wave came to the shore? What then?

So, yeah, fix that, if you may :)

HOLY BURRITO!! TIME AND SPACE IS BACK!! Everything about the design for the page looks beautiful!!! BOOM!! And if it's allowed, I'm using my old signup 'cause I want to be reunited with my good old friend!!

I'll wait for the backstory to be edited, then :)

Holy burritos, I'm finally done! Sorry it took me so long. :/ Is it all good?

It's really awesome! :D
You just need to write here she was by the time the distaters stroke and how she survived, then I will be glad to have you in! :)​

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
Ok I have once again updated my backstory with better details and also changed my name to Kaiser. Any more improvements? I really do like this RP and want to join so I'm willing to keep trying till I get it.

Years
Is there one more spot left? I sort of lost count in the confusion, but if there is, could you reserve me a spot? If not, I'll be following anyway. :)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years

Appearance: Alik is roughly 5'7, weighs about 120 pounds, and has long, neon yellow hair that is strangely bright and spikes up naturally. His eyes are deep green and they look very strange with his neon yellow hair. His eyes are also strangely yellow, much like a lemon. His face is mature looking and he appears to be at least 17. He has a hooked nose. He usually wears a bright yellow, long sleeved shirt with a large A imprinted on the front of it. Rizz keeps its sleeves rolled up. He also wears dark blue jeans and a necklace depicting a mountain. He has a scar across his face that will be explained in the backstory. Alik is generally muscular, but he isn't massive. Although he isn't ugly, he isn't very handsome. He has a small bit of stubble where a beard is starting to grow, and he has a little bit of a moustache as well. This makes him, again, look older than he really is.

Personality: Alik is a pretty nice guy. He's very bold when talking to people. He doesn't flat out insult people, but he definitely doesn't let them say whatever they want without surpressing them. Alik is a bit of a flirt when he's talking to girls and he's actually GOOD at it. His not ugliness helps with that a lot as well. He is generally nice to guys as well. He is really quiet around people he doesn't know, but he's loud and witty around his known group of friends. The youth tends to freak out when the situation doesn't look very good, but he is fearless otherwise. He's always the first into a fight and the last to back out.

He's pretty level headed, but sometimes his ego will get the best of him. He's a very, very good liar. Alik has lied many times in the past over things that could get anybody in trouble. He isn't really a delinquet, but he has pulled a couple mischevious pranks in the past. They weren't anything like whoopee cushions. They were almost dangerous. After he did them, however, he never pulled a prank again. The most noticable factor of Alik is the atmosphere around him. His friendliness is almost palpable, electric. He has a strong fear of wide open spaces and a lesser one of water type pokemon.

Backstory: Alik grew up in Olivine Town with his father. His mother died before he turned 4. He had a cousin who grew up in Azalea Town named Malik. Malik Grizz. Malik was an epic dude, but he disappeared into the Illex Forest after the disaster. Alik was a popular guy growing up in Olivine. He was friendly, nice, and everyone knew his name. Everyday as he would walk to school, people would call out his name in greeting and he would call their name back. He took an interest in his father's work at a young age. Kent Rizz was an expert electrician, one of the best in Johto. Alik took to spending most of his day with his father learning all the tricks and facts that made a good electrician. He started by fixing the local kids' electric toys. Eventually he started working in buildings like the Pokemon Center and the nearby gym with his father.

Alik was with his dad in the Olivine Gym's basement. The two of them were fixing the power grid. His father told him to hold the fort while he went to go get a bite to eat. It had been a while and Alik's father hadn't returned, so he decided to walk outside to see what was going on. IT happened. All hell broke lose when he did. A tsunami was heading towards the coast and earthquakes were creating fissures everywhere. He began to run around the city looking for his father and finally found him. He found his father pinned beneath a fallen lamp post. Alik began to pull him out, but his father stopped him. "Son, don't worry about me. Go. Run. Don't stop. You'll know it's safe to come back when the sun is shining brightly." Alik didn't know what he meant, but he obeyed his father as usual. He just took off running, refusing to stop. He collapsed near the location of Ecruteak City and passed out.

Starter Pokémon: Mareep

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Ok I have once again updated my backstory with better details and also changed my name to Kaiser. Any more improvements? I really do like this RP and want to join so I'm willing to keep trying till I get it.

And again, it's not blievable, how could a ten year old kid just run around the mountains nd fight with an Ursaring with not a single scratch at all?

Also, how exactl did Kaiser learned that oversight stuff? How was this whole training-thing letting him able to do this?

IO really need you to change the backstory DRASTICALLY, y'know?

Is there one more spot left? I sort of lost count in the confusion, but if there is, could you reserve me a spot? If not, I'll be following anyway. :)

Why yes, five actually xD
It is exciting to see people interested in this RP :3

He was a captain for two years... and he's 16- You do realize you're saying he was 14 when he got his ship? Why would a kid be let to sail all around with no one watching over him? Also, why did everyone consider him a hero if he just... told people to do stuff?

I'm sorry for sounding rude or naggy, but your backstory makes from little to no sense... So, once again, I must ask you to make it more real, also, the personality is still too short, please, take a look around the SUs of the accepted characters so that you can have an idea of how long the personality should be, kay, kay? :3

And now, I'm off to edit my double SU!
PCHOOOOOOOO!​

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I have edited my previous post :3
Sorry for being so naggy BTW xD
I just don't want any thing making little to no sense in the RP, hope you can understand :3​

Last edited:

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Vato my good men, the IC is up and I'm just getting a little bit confuse of something, when we start our first post, do we have the Pokemon? Pokeballs? And Pokedex? Further on, In my first, do I stop when I get on the ship or when I have finally arrived at the shore of Castelia City?

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Vato my good men, the IC is up and I'm just getting a little bit confuse of something, when we start our first post, do we have the Pokemon? Pokeballs? And Pokedex? Further on, In my first, do I stop when I get on the ship or when I have finally arrived at the shore of Castelia City?

I would like to apologize for any troubles and confussions caused :P sorry about that, and now, I will poceed to explain :)

[TODAY]​
You have recieved your Pokedex, Pokemon and Pokeballs straight from the world renowned Pokemon Professors. You are now ready to begin your journey on the newly formed world of Pokemon. Question is... where to go?

The previous means that, yes, you recieved them already, and you're currently with or looking for the professor.

- Your posts must be about your character arriving at the now small S.S. Libra II. You may proceed to post about your character aboard of the Libra and their arrial at Castelia City ONLY when I say you can. Same goes for posts outside of Castelia and in Lostlorn Forest.

In order to clarificate:

You post s much as you want until you board the ship, then you wait until everyone arrives at thei ship and I will then allow you to proceed. You post about your arrival at Castelia with a short trip by ship before this, where you may post/do as much as you want, you may even play with the setting i so you wish :)

You stop psting when you depart Castelia, and I will allow you to post one everyone has left.

You keep posting all the way to Lostlorn Forest and stop when you reach the part where the Chapter ends :3

If there's still any questions, don't hesitate to ask me, I'll be glad to aanswer them! :D​

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I've edited my SU. How's it this time?

2 things, why was he allowed in the basement of Jasmine's gym? o.o
Also, Groudon and Kyogre weren't walking round like 'HERE BE DEATH!' or something like that, there were more like, just, moving around in Hoenn like 'OVER THERE BE DEATH' if that makes sense... Yeah, they weren't actually destroying every region by visiting it, they just used their powers to their fullest :3

And, what Alik's dad told him... it just reminded me of this Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged scene:

Spoiler:

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Name: Felix "Phoenix" Chance
Appearance: Felix is 5'9 and slender. He has icy blue eyes and black hair that he keeps short, the way it grows makes it look like he always has a mohawk, he has small ears. Felix has broad shoulders and muscular arms people have said that he is very attractive. Felix wears nearly any kind of t-shirt but most of the ones he wears make him look muscular, he always wears Jeans and gym shoes. No matter what he always has a hoodie with him, even if it is 90 degrees outside.
Personality: Felix prefers to be called Phoenix. Felix is shy and becomes really quite while talking to girls although he is good at flirting when he get comfortable enough to talk to her. Felix is very modest and smart but a bit rash at sometimes, like jumping into a lake before he knows what's in there. He hates show offs with a burning passion because of the way he was raised, he won't tolerate them at all unless it is needed. He likes to help others solve their problems, unless he feels that the problem is needed to teach the person a lesson. (Holy Burritos! I forgot to mention that he is athletic)

Backstory: Felix had a perfect life, loving parent, a lot of friends, got whatever he wanted and lived in a villa outside of the resort area, yet he wasn't spoiled. He was rich but he told no one about it. But then it all happened so fast. Felix was only 10 when his parents were killed. Ever since then he has lived alone, his cousin would fly in from the Unova region every month to check on him and buy him food, this continued until Felix was 12 when he lost contact with his cousin.
Felix learned independence early on, even though he had money and didn't need to, he still worked for money. People have mocked Felix for his shyness but he always ignored him. Had two best friends Jay and Laurel. He stopped hanging out with Laurel after he became a criminal. Jay is his only friend now. She checked on him everyday. Eventually she moved in after her parents disappeared. She takes care of cleaning while Felix works. One day Felix got a note from professor rowan "Felix, its time come see me. I advise that you bring 3000 pokedollars for your adventure" He told Jay about the note and they decided that he should go. Felix packed some supplies and left Jay with about 2,000,000 pokedollars. He set out to the lab unaware of what awaited him on the roads ahead...

Starter Pokémon: Cyndaquil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back