• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello world! I am new here, That is all...or is it!?...yeah, it is, have a nice day everyone!!!

Well hi there Wallet, welcome to PC!

Is there any reason for joining? Do you have any fave Pokemon or stuff? Maybe you should tell us a bit about you or make an introduction thread if you haven't done so already. I'm Hikari, and I sure hope to see you around the forums. Don't hesitate to ask Cirno or another staff members if you need help!

Years
Hello world! I am new here, That is all...or is it!?...yeah, it is, have a nice day everyone!!!
Heya Wallet, welcome to PC! The name's Zach and it's great to meet ya! {:3}

Feel free to tell us more about yourself if you want to, particularly your interests and or your motive for joining us here at PC! :3 That's certainly a great way for us members to get to know ya better! (:

As a reminder if you haven't done so already, please be sure to look at the rules so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all! The last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction :( but I have my hopes ya aren't like that! ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting anyone around here on staff, whether that'd be a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator, and we'd be more than glad to get to help you out! :D

Hope to see ya around Wallet! You're always more than welcome to VM me if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Hey Wallet!! I love your avatar cause Soul Eater is one of my favorite anime and Doctor Franken Stein is one of the best character ( though my favorite is Kid :P ).

Anyway, have a wonderful time and feel free to talk with me anytime by dropping a message on my profile! See ya!

Savant

Natural Born Breeder
Years
Hello I just joined here today. So far a lot of lovely cool people on here. Thanks for the short few who did welcome me. I just wanted to ask in the ART section on here how do you set up your own gallery? And when you do, do you have to have a lot of work to show first off? I only got one sketch a an Pokemon so far. Was not sure if I have to wait to upload more. If anyone can help me out be much appreciative.

Hey there, looking forward to seeing some of your sketches!

Hello! TheTorraRegion is actually four people! I'm Igloo, and I'm always looking for friends. I also get bored very easily, soooooooo......chat with me! Anyways some extra info;
TheTorraRegion is an account for our ROM hack, Copper and Flint versions! SME sneak-peak info;
We have two new eeveelutions
Sylveon and fairy type are OUTA HERE!
the new region is, you guessed it, the Torra region.
We have the starters all figured out! :P
The legendaries are beastly dragons (yes, I know, legendary dragon-types are way over-done, but these are.......really, really cool!)
We can't start until football season is over because pokedude plays football.

Chibi Stein is adorable.

Welcome to PC everyone!

Years

Hey there Wallet, welcome to PC! I really love your avatar. Stein is one of my favorites from Soul Eater right next to Death the Kid. :D Looks like they're two of the more popular characters from the series...

Pikachuie

Go Seahawks!
Years
I'm new here and new to pokemon communities itself, I've loved pokemon from a young age (My brother and sister had pokemon blue and sliver for the gameboy) I grew up playing the games and watching the anime and then i started to buy cards and in about 2011 or sometime i stoped because my mom said "i need to act like a girl" but i'm moe of a tomboy than a girl, emerald made me go back to pokemon and now time to buy the 3ds for Pokemon Y and X XD

Years
I'm new here and new to pokemon communities itself, I've loved pokemon from a young age (My brother and sister had pokemon blue and sliver for the gameboy) I grew up playing the games and watching the anime and then i started to buy cards and in about 2011 or sometime i stoped because my mom said "i need to act like a girl" but i'm moe of a tomboy than a girl, emerald made me go back to pokemon and now time to buy the 3ds for Pokemon Y and X XD

Hello Pikachuie and welcome!

If you came to join a place full of Pokemon fans, you picked a good one indeed because we're very diverse and everyone here loves to help you out. I'm a tomboyish girl like yourself, and if you want to discuss about the upcoming Pokemon X & Y games I advise you check out this section here. Any thoughts on what starter you'll pick? I'm definitely going with Froakie.

But hey, if you ever need a friend just leave me a message on my profile, friend request, anything! I sure hope you have an awesome time here at PC.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm still struggling between Fennekin and Chespin! But Chespin has this badass-ish look and Fennekin looks pretty powerful. xD I still have a ways to go to decide. xD Welcome, btw! Hikari got you covered a bit, so hopefully you got settled and have a wonderful time here. :3

Years
Hey there, welcome to the world of PokéCommunity! You'll really like it here, and I hope you do indeed stick around! :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator, and we would be more than glad to help you out! :D

My name is Zach, btw and you are always free to either send me a friend request or just leave a VM on my profile if you want to chat! ^_^

Years

Hi again Pikachuie! <3 Welcome to PC! I dress and act like a girl for the most part so no one would ever assume I play Pokemon, haha.

Ooh, I'm probably choosing Chespin. So excited to see what his evolution looks like!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Hi just dropping in to introduce myself and say hello. :3 I'm 21 years old and have playing pokemon since blue version.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Hi just dropping in to introduce myself and say hello. :3 I'm 21 years old and have playing pokemon since blue version.
Welcome to PC, genga! You are one of the oldies of the pokémon fanbase then? Me too. If you want to reminisce about the old generations, you can visit the color and metal generations section. But it might also be fun for you to check out the X&Y section to see what has changed through the many years pokémon has existed now. And the rest of PC has really anything you could want to talk about. A great place on the web, in other words! Take some time to browse and see if you find some places you like, is my advice. Hope to see you stick around~

Years

Hey Genga, and welcome to the forums!

I'm around your age as well, given I'll be turning 21 in October. But nice to see more older fans here because I still love Pokemon even more than when I was younger, in fact I was even teased, bullied and mocked for still playing Pokemon games. Anyways, do have fun here and feel free to ask me or a staff member if you need some help!

Years
Since i can be counted as kinda new, i have literally no idea what to do, even tho i returned after a few years ^^' Also, i'm the 'You're friendly to me, i'm friendly to you' kind of guy, because of some **** at school (intentionally censored at behalf of the younger members). But that won't be a problem, as, in this brief time, i've already seen that the members, both new and old, are friendly as always. So i'm glad to be back ^^

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dropping by, saying hi. 22 years old and still play Pokemon. Hehe. Looking forward to X & Y, though I don't have the money to spend on a 3Ds.

Helllo there! Welcome to the fun! Funny I'm 21 and still love Pokemon with all of my heart. I'm really hoping to get X and Y on release date, if not just Y on release cause it's my main game this time around. If not that , I'll get it eventually. Hopefully sometime before Christmas. I'm very excited for those games ! I need a 3DS too to play them. :P

Anyway, have a wonderful time here and be sure chat with me anytime! Send me a VM if you like!

Years
Dropping by, saying hi. 22 years old and still play Pokemon. Hehe. Looking forward to X & Y, though I don't have the money to spend on a 3Ds.
Hey WhiteKnight, welcome to the world of PC! My name is Zach and it's nice to meet you! ^^

I'm 18 and still play Pokémon! :P and I've been into Pokémon since I was 5 years old back in 2000. Sorry to hear that you can't get a 3DS though :( but trust me, you'll be glad you did once you do get one :] and like you, I am also looking forward for X and Y as well!

As a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules if you haven't done so already, and feel free to come in contact with a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator if you have any questions about the community here, and we'd be more than glad to help you out! :)

Hope to see ya around! You're more than welcome to send me a friend request if you want to and or you could leave a VM on my profile if you want to chat with me! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back