• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
I beat IcePyro, we had to rebattle after a random D/C halfway through the first one. But we got it done. Good game, dude =P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Ah, congrats on your wins, Aura and _Prince_! At this rate I may not have to extend the deadline again! :D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Okay, that's good. And seeing as junoliv and Ooka have said so as well, and since it doesn't look like aragornbird is coming around right now, I'll make up the next round once your battles are done.

In other words, the deadline has been moved to Sunday night. ^_^

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
I agree to what Ito said. Chances are high of us getting our match done tonight.

EDIT: I am now battling Ito. Ouch. Sorry for the crit. Ughhhh NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I was winning 5-4 but we got d/ced.

Last edited:

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2021
ooka and i were battling , long battle .-. but it d/c at 5-4 him after like 45 mins. he was trying to pp stall me <_<" . but eihter way, we wil try again tomorrow

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Well, I was battling juno, 5-4 me, and it conveniently DC'd when he was about out of Iron Heads. :/
Thus I've decided I don't feel like going through another 45 minutes of battling for a DC until tomorrow (And I might just leave the tourney, cause Wi-Fi's connection is always screwy, and when someone has an advantage, it always DC's). So yeah, we'll see tomorrow.

Junoliv

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2021
running out of iron heads? i had only used three. ur the one who couldnt make an offensive move. u cant stal for ever u may wanna mention that u had trouble with ur wifi and that it had d/c twice b4.

Ooka

Years
Lmao, three = 6 with Pressure, and that doesn't count when you were using it on Pert. :/

And just ask Richard Lynch, you can stall forever. :/

Ooka

Years
Lmao, whatever man. Just go ahead and take the win, as I'm sure it's all that matters to you. xD

Good luck to all the participants. ;)

Junoliv

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2021
Actually ur right , the win is all that matters. what else should matter? .-. as for taking the win after the d/c goes, 1, u were hoping that i struggle to death b4 i landed a crit. and 2, i had already 5-0ed u b4 but ur friends reversed it in the eso. so id say i thoroughly deserved that win. if u forfeit thne i have no problem accepting, however i encourage that u stay and battle tomorrow.

Ooka

Years
Nah, I know I would have achieved the win in that battle, although it doesn't really matter, as this is just a tournament and there will definitely be another one. I'm just happy to know that I'm still half decent before I leave battling entirely. ;)

So yeah, you can have it.

Junoliv

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2021
">_> wow...............wow. gg then i move on ....as i woulda. cant win so we stall hoping for a miracle >_>

Last edited:
Back