• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Era

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
The Dark Era (Up and working MMORPG)

Hello everyone I'm back from my long vacation. Alot of people want a Pokemon MMORPG. Unfortinatly I cant give everyone that. What I can do is give you a completly original MMORPG. The Dark Era will include many features, places to go, items to buy, and ablitities to level up. The server and client is already up and running though it wont be released to the public untill we have complely mapped out Noobellic Island, and finished the quest to get to the mainland. Positions that will be up for grabs and the people that alredy fill the positions are...

Head Admin = Zerro

Admin = Greywarrior
Hollowtip
Ghostka

Mappers = Lizard (Your very own Sadfurret)
Open
Open
Open
Open

Head Officer = Open

Officers = Open
Open
Open
Open
Open

Sprite Artist = Open to every one

As of now I have one screenshot for everyone, please don't mind the mapping it will become better, and disregard the graphic's they will to become better. Please post a reply saying what you think and if you would like to help out.

Thankx

Last edited:

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I can't open the pic because I hove a blocker up.Can you host it at a site and send a link like everyone usually does?By the way,this is a great idea!

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
Sorry I cant get it uploaded anywhere If any one can get the image and post it so everyone can see i would be most happy. Thank you.

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
I think I got it, this pic was taken during actual MP gameplay. And as you can see we are in need of tiles so if someone could make some It would be a great help, ill post speicifications as needed. The important this is that its up and playable. As of now we are working on maping out noobellic Island. On this Island there is a town and a city. The Cities name is undecided, and the towns name is Miran. I am not going to give you any details on the quest to get to the mainland but I will tell you that there is alot of stuff to look forward to on the mainland such as The wonderland forest with all chars from alice and wonderland (I hope you will grow to hate this place ITS CRAZY) Guild wars (You can join a guild or even start one if you have the guild leader licence, and then start to claim regions) and much more. If you have any ideas or would like to help in any way, or even just want to make a comment, plz reply.

Last edited:

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
Its made by macromedia player 8.5, and in the lingo script lang. I have some item examples that are going to be put into the game, edit them as u like, or even make new ones using the same style. Plz tell me what you think, ill post more later.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2006
this game looks so cool and original i reall looking forward to it :D

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
I want to start a recruiting mission for the game. So we can get this game on a faster track. You must be 15 or older to be eligible to become admin/mapper/officer. If you are a little younger then you are still eligible. All who get a job atomaticly become apart of Zerro Gaming, and will recive the client before it is released to the public and is expected to not administer the client to anyone. If you would like to aply post How old you are how often you are able to work, and what you think you would bring to the game. All officers will recive the client shortly before the public.

Discriptions -

Admin - They are immortal Chars, they have file acess and are to help players with tech problems as needed, No economic interaction is allowed between Admin's and mortal's. In Charge of Baning.Chating is allowed.

Mapper's - Mapper's are immortal chars that are to map out the game , and are used for tech problems as well. No economic interaction is allowed between Mapper's and mortals. Chating is allowed. They are to enforce the rules as needed.

Officers - Officers are mortal chars that are to enforce rules as needed. Economic interaction is allowed. Mudering other players is not allowed.

with that i leave you with a blue tux

Ghostka

The Lonely Wanderer
Years
Hello everyone, I'm ghostka, one of the admins and head of mapping. As zerro said, we plan on finishing "Noobellic" before releasing the game. Oh, and I will make sure the island isn't called Noobellic >_> I do not like that name zerro! And I will fight to change it! But I'm gonna be working when ever possible to finish up mapping so that all of you will be able to enjoy the game. I will try and place many secrets around the island, some giving you a rare item on noob, others just for a laugh. But expect this game to be done ready very soon, possibly a week, if we can get everything sorted out and ready for release.

P.S If you feel the need to talk to me personally, IM me at [email protected] or [email protected]. I wont be on as often as I usually am, but once I get my computer fixed, I can be on whenever possible, instead of using my mom's crap computer >_>

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2005
hey every1 its me grey, yeh dark era will be a cool mmorpg, i will be the host as soon as i can get my ports working, so it cant be up 24/7 untill then but for now hollowtip is our host so thnx to him for helping :p. let me tell you abit about Dark Era.

Dark Era is a game filled with new and exciting things to do with over 40 skills, varying from fishing to fighting to magic, places to explore, and monsters to fight.

Dark Era is a new game and for now we dont have a date of release to public but please if you have experience with lingo scripting, mapping on any other kind of mmorpg/rpg server or spriting (drawing), please tell us, we need all the help we can get.

We are working on the first island which we like to call Noobelik Island (as it is where the noobs are :p) and pretty much as soon as that is 100% complete and as hack proof as we can get it, we will release the client to the public, so please stay tuned and try to help out as much as possible, thnx

~Grey~

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2005
TheAbsol said:
Are you using game maker or a programming language?

Yes im the programmer we are using macromedia director 8.5 with lingo script to make this game.

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
I have a rough outline of the Mainland map ready to show everyone. and by the way the Free lance territory will be a place that Regular mortals can establish towns and cities.

Back