• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite battling simulator to use?!

Kyoka

Designer
Years
I like Showdown and Online equally to be honest.
PS has a nice and easy to use team builder and ofcourse, the animated sprites and attacks are quite awesome too. I play PS casually, (in other words, when Im not in a serious battling mood) Ranking resets too often because its still in Beta, good fight Competitive ladder battling?

PO is much more customizable and I like the fact that you can download it. I prefer having my internet tabs for different things (no....not that..>.>) Ladder works flawlessly and I find myself playing more competitively on PO. On the other hand, I find PO`s community...less friendly? Yeah, lets just keep it at that....and they run from battles 90% of the time -.-

What can I say, both have their Pros and Cons :L Your personal preference really.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Always have and most likely always will love Pokemon Online. Where I started, where I became better, and where I play Mafia for hours upon end. Pokemon Showdown is must also though for CAP Battling, and all the other glitchy tiers.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
I use pokemon online, great overall system. Sleek design and great teambuilder.

Years
Pokemon Showdown without a doubt.

The chat feature, avatar selection and animated sprites nailed it for me.

Back