• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Tryndamere

the Barbarian King.
Years
Master Yi:
Can't be slowed
Can't be slowed
Can't be slowed
Can't be slowed
Can be stunned

Thornmail + Frozen heart. ^^
Get Shaco..........then 2xPhantom Dancers+1 Thornmail and some blood razors and own Master yi.
KO or OK.
Warwick with a similar build works too ^.^

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Riot doesn't do a very steady job when it comes to punishing players from where I see anyhow.

There are a few trials the reported person has to pass:

- The person that broke the rules must be reported for his/her behaviour, whenether he/she broke the rules.
- If this person gets reported for 1 or more games it will be sent in the tribunal. More reported games means more evidence, since all games will be bound to the same player. Meaning that before you read the first game, you can read through the other games the reported person got reported for.
- The tribunal is a voting system that is available for players on level 30. These players can vote whenether a report is fair or not.
- In the report you will see the champion the reported person played, his selection of items, stats, the chatlog from the entire game, the outcome of the game, and the reason for reporting and if it were allies or enemies that reported him.
- In order to keep the verdicts fair, riot rewards the people who got the most votes along with IP.

Years
There are a few trials the reported person has to pass:

- The person that broke the rules must be reported for his/her behaviour, whenether he/she broke the rules.
- If this person gets reported for 1 or more games it will be sent in the tribunal. More reported games means more evidence, since all games will be bound to the same player. Meaning that before you read the first game, you can read through the other games the reported person got reported for.
- The tribunal is a voting system that is available for players on level 30. These players can vote whenether a report is fair or not.
- In the report you will see the champion the reported person played, his selection of items, stats, the chatlog from the entire game, the outcome of the game, and the reason for reporting and if it were allies or enemies that reported him.
- In order to keep the verdicts fair, riot rewards the people who got the most votes along with IP.

I've heard the system is really broken in someway. Competitive players seem to be favoured as well.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Competitive players don't face the consequences as much because the punishment is relative; since high elo has a culture of throwing mild insults at each other and no one really gets offended by it, the punishments are not as severe. However, there have been instances of severe punishments inflicted to high elo players - i.e. permabans (notably Grackis and Vman7).

Only the most stubborn of offenders get permabanned, anyway. People cry about the system being broken because they think their offenses aren't severe enough to be punished for, when in fact they are probably moreso. I never rage or trashtalk, and thus I haven't been banned for the last 14 months or so (I first joined in March of last year). It's not that hard.

Last edited:

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
True, most of the time I don't rage, even if we're losing pretty badly. It's when the team starts blaming me for no particular reason. Or they are just extremely bad and trying to keep the attention away from them by flaming others.

For example a Blitzkrank I was playing along with. 90% of his rocket grabs missed, and he starts squealing at me that I'm a bad player while he offered no help or protection at all. Let alone being useless since each grab he missed was just stupid and thus no possible kills could be made.

Oh well, gotta lift myself out of the low ELO even if there are people like that around. Best way to do that is to make myself able to play anything, buy wards whatever I play. And maybe advice teammates to switch lanes if they aren't going very well. You might be suprised how much it helps to win the game.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Endless Rage
Endless Rage
Endless Rage
Endless Rage
Endless Rage

I'm always annoyed everytime I battle with Tryndamere. Got 21 - 2 with Fizz today.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Played LoL for the first time in ages yesterday. Had a few good games. Turns out it wasn't a good idea introducing my girlfriend to it. She normally just plays MMO games but shes addicted to this.

Loving the vlad sig btw. Hes my main abd I have that skin.

Years
Oh wow, I just went 19/4/10 in my first PvP game with Fizz.
He's a bit hard to start with though... not too great until you get more AP.
5m3nA.png

This was pure insanity... Sadly, I lost :(

Last edited:

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
He's a crazy one, literally. And I was like "wut" when he kills me with his ultimate. Too late to react though.

Still mastering shyvana's tank set.

True, the warning indication flash is very short it when appears, and immediately lets a bomb explodes in your face, Pantheon has about the same range but atleast the warning takes a much longer time before he appears and that while he takes himself along while ziggs stays on a safe spot far from the battlefield... I know there are more champions with an almost-instant global ult but those aren't much of overkill, lux for example might have a laser with a small indication, but the indication zone is very slim and easy to dodge. That while ziggs has a gigantic circle and obviously throws the bomb with you in the center unable to dodge it.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I play this quite often, "Alternoob" if you want to add me on NA server.

I honest to god main Lux and people hate me for it because of her burst damage and sustain. I need to try out more runes for her though, like Cooldown Reduction and so on so I can spam her abilities more. I also like Blitzcrank, Sona, Miss Fortune, Leona, Orianna, Kassadin and a few more. Sadly only Lux is who I'm good with.

Years
I completely hate duo-laning against Blitzcrank. A lot of crowd control and can pick off people with the grab.

I main Ziggs as well, and he's pretty fun to play. What's fun is that I throw my ulti down making a correct prediction and getting the kill, and it makes me all butterflies inside. (:

Years
^ I hate that grab.
And I dodged Ziggs's ulti with Fizz yesterday lol.

I haven't played Lux much lately.

What I really hate is that I'll have 1 or 2 really good games... then I get idiots for the next few matches.

Back