• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Leader Challenge.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
I saw there was a R/B/Y GLC, So I decided why not make one for my favorite generation! :D

Rules.
1. You can only use pokemon that the gym leaders in the game use.
2. I know that R/S have different gym leaders so if you are playing R/S you can use Wallace's pokemon, but if you're playing E then you can't use Wallace's team.
4. You may use HM Slaves.
5. You may trade to evolve Pokemon.
6. You must use your Gym Leaders signature Pokemon, e.g. Roxanne must have an Onix, Norman must have a Slaking etc.
7. This challenge ends when you defeat Steven.
8. You can hack in the pokemon you need.
9. Post proof of your challenge (Video or Photos), Try and post every time you take on a gym and when you take on a rival.
10. You can only use 6 pokemon that the gym leader uses, You may have 3 HM slaves.
11. Have fun.

Gym Leaders for RUBY & SAPHIRE:

Spoiler:

Gym Leaders for EMERALD.

Spoiler:

Gym Leaders for RUBY, SAPPHIRE & EMERALD WORLD TORNY TEAMS.

Spoiler:

(NOTE THAT POKEMON WITH A *S* NEXT TO THEM ARE THE SIGNATURE POKEMON OF THAT GYM LEADER.)

Name:
Game:
Leader:
Team:

Here is mine.
Name: LMFAO. Word up.
Game: Emerald.
Leader: Liza & Tate.
Team: Solrock, Lunatone, Claydol and Xatu.

Current participants.
LMFAO. Word up.

Please note that you can still do a gym leader even if someone else has taken it.

Champions.

Last edited:

Dr. Slavic

Last of the Wailords
Years
I feel terrible that this doesn't have any challengers yet! They're my favorite Gym Leaders, and I was checking if one of these existed.

Name: Dr. Slavic
Game: Emerald
Leader: Winona
Team: Swellow, Altaria, Tropius

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
I feel terrible that this doesn't have any challengers yet! They're my favorite Gym Leaders, and I was checking if one of these existed.

Name: Dr. Slavic
Game: Emerald
Leader: Winona
Team: Swellow, Altaria, Tropius

Haha thanks, I love Gen 3 and just thought if R/B/G can get a good gym leader challenge thread why can't hoenn.

Back