• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition [OOC+SU][Rated: T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'm truly sorry guys that my posts are so short and suck so much! I really will try to make this better soon! It's just that i have not much inspiration right now ^^; really sorry *bows*

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Sorry dcjboi but signups are closed, there are no spots open at the moment.

I'll try and let you know if one opens up, but since this is a sandbox RP that might not be for a while.

Thanks. I don't want to say hopefully one will open up soon, and deprive someone of the experience.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey everyone. I'm sorry to say, but I'll have to drop out of the RP : \ Not because of anyone doing anything in particular, but there's just some things that're coming in the way of me and free time, so I'll have to cut away some of the RP I'm having here on PC.

I hope you lot will have a gay old time (In the sense of The Flintstones, not... well, you know. ), and enjoy yourself as much as you, and I, have been up until now ^^ Take care!

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Oh that's really sad to hear Bastian. :( I was really looking forward to Bacarra interacting some more with Bralec. I understand your situation though, having too many roleplays suck when you have othehings you need to do. So I can't really blame you.

Good luck with your new ventures!

Sapphire Rose

Years
Awwwww thats so sad to hear bastian :( your posts were really fun to read! And you were the only one who had a shop ^^; well… i wish you good luck with everything! Take care!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, sorry everyone ^^; I'm sure you'll manage to have tons of fun without me, so fret not! For I will be with you in heart and mind, rather than text! *Complicated salute/wave*

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Sorry, I don't mean to sound like a jerk but does that mean a position is now open for my SU SwiftSign?

Sapphire Rose

Years
^

I was just saying :3 i hope shift posts soon but im sure she/he is too busy for pilosting right now… so let's wait~

Back