• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Electivire's Shocking Shop

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I'm a little suspicious of the Deoxys and the Celebi you gave me. There IV's were flawless! Now its either they were RNG'd really well, or there was some hacking done along the way. The Jirachi was fine and seemed legit as can be.

They are cloned and ready to get back to you as well. Just have a reminder that the IV's are flawless and that gives off the hint that it is hacked.

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
I'm a little suspicious of the Deoxys and the Celebi you gave me. There IV's were flawless! Now its either they were RNG'd really well, or there was some hacking done along the way. The Jirachi was fine and seemed legit as can be.

They are cloned and ready to get back to you as well. Just have a reminder that the IV's are flawless and that gives off the hint that it is hacked.

I got the Celebi myself 0.o
and the deoxys was checked w/ pokecheck :P
I dunno, I'll check them both again when you return the originals and let you know XD

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Allright, maybe my IV checker was being weird or something, but it did raise my eyes up. I'm not calling you a hacker, but I do have them marked as "questionable" on my thread, allright?

Maybe the events have them as flawless by default, idk.

EDIT - Also, I'll take the Timid Darkrai as well, and I'll trade that back to you as well.

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
Allright, maybe my IV checker was being weird or something, but it did raise my eyes up. I'm not calling you a hacker, but I do have them marked as "questionable" on my thread, allright?

Maybe the events have them as flawless by default, idk.

EDIT - Also, I'll take the Timid Darkrai as well, and I'll trade that back to you as well.
I dunno, I'll get them checked out. If they do turn out to be hacked, which I'm actually quite sure they aren't, I can replace them w/ others of the same Pokemon. I don't like making anyone sad/mad at me :P

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Allright, I'm going to double check, and I may have them sent of to be double checked by another person, and if the results comes in as a 'negative' then I'm going to delete them.....and thats about it. I trust you.

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
I know I have other Deoxys and Celebi that are guaranteed to be legit, but I can hack check the Deoxys now. Celebi has a ribbon, so only someone like Tabor can check it :|

EDIT- Turns out the Deoxys has a gift ribbon, so I'll have to get someone else to check it tomorrow. Sorry :|

Last edited:

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Heres the thing with your Pokemon, the ones that weren't legendarys and events were normal, while all of the events that you gave me besides Jirachi are coming out with flawless IVs. I even matched them up to the Max stats a UT Flawless IV Pokemon can have at lv50, and they all turn out to be flawless.

I'll be willing to give them back to you, but I can't retrade these out to people, because I'm suspicious that they are hacked. If they were RNG'd (I don't know fully how that works tbh) then thats one thing, but if you just walked up to the Pokemart guy and said "Well look, I got my lv50 flawless IV'd darkrai" then there is a problem with that ya see.

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
Heres the thing with your Pokemon, the ones that weren't legendarys and events were normal, while all of the events that you gave me besides Jirachi are coming out with flawless IVs. I even matched them up to the Max stats a UT Flawless IV Pokemon can have at lv50, and they all turn out to be flawless.

I'll be willing to give them back to you, but I can't retrade these out to people, because I'm suspicious that they are hacked. If they were RNG'd (I don't know fully how that works tbh) then thats one thing, but if you just walked up to the Pokemart guy and said "Well look, I got my lv50 flawless IV'd darkrai" then there is a problem with that ya see.

What's going on 0.o I'll check the darkrai, assuming it doesn't have a gift ribbon. I got them all from people on PC, so they're probably RNG'd if anything. :c

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
I got one of my Gamestop Celebi myself, not sure which one X( I got them all back in 2011 when I used my PC acc DeoxysIsYourDestiny, they're ancient :c

I'm so sorry that this is happening, it's like a nightmare X(

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
All of the dates on these Pokemon say that you got them on 3/6/2013.

Even the Jirachi has the date signed to the 6th of March.

It would be a-ok and what not, but once you capture the Pokemon, the date of capture is the capture date.

I'm really close to closing this book and throwing it away.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Ok, that was my mistake.

However, I'm sorry to say that I do have an inch of suspicion, and can't show them on my shop. You understand where I'm coming from yes?

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
Yes, I do. I had no idea they had "flawless" IVs, as I can only IV check w/ Pokecheck. I'm sincerely sorry that this burden is happening, and I will get them checked out by Tabor (who can check pokes w/ ribbons by extracting the .pkm file). If there is something wrong with any of the 4, I can replace it with a different poke of the same species, if you'd like.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
JAP Lv. 30 Rash Shiny Raikou (Pokemon Movie 10)
JAP Lv. 30 Adamant Shiny Entei (Pokemon Movie 10)
JAP Lv. 30 Relaxed Shiny Suicune (Pokemon Movie 10)

For my Jolly Movie 14 Victini and Fukuoka Groudon+Kyogre?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Hiya. :)

I'm interested in these:

TRU Lv. 100 Hardy Arceus
WISHMKR Lv. 5 Relaxed Jirachi
Gamestp Lv. 50 Mild Deoxys
GAMESTP Lv. 50 Modest Celebi
ALAMOS Lv. 50 Timid Darkrai

I have the following for trade.

Shiny Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Legendary and Event Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Would you happen to be interested in any of them? Let me know if you are.

Thanks in advance. :)

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Blueberry (Horsea) Lv. 1
OT: Sydney
23/22/21/31/31/11
Bubble/Splash/Dragon Rage/Flail

I've got a perfect "Trade for Evolution! Machoke"
31/31/31/31/31/31
Will be a clone
I'll send it with a everstone so it won't evolve, and then another Pokemon I don't want with the Fighting Gem
More info,
Search on Bulbapedia

Back