• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Wild Pokemon Editor BW

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
This tool edits the Wild Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White.
I did NOT create this tool, see credits below.

Currently, the editor is capable of editing pokemon encountered in these location:

* Route 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
* Abundant Shrine
* Celestial Tower
* Challenger's Cave
* Chargestone Cave
* Cold Storage Outside
* Desert Resort Entrance
* Desert Resort Desert
* Dragonspiral Tower
* Dreamyard
* Dreamyard Basement
* Driftveil City
* Driftveil Drawbridge
* Giant Chasm Outside
* Giant Chasm Cave
* Giant Chasm Plain
* Giant Chasm Inner Cave
* Icirrus City
* Lostlorn Forest
* Marvelous Bridge
* Mistralton Cave
* Moor of Icirrus
* P2 Laboratory
* Pinwheel Forest outside
* Pinwheel Forest
* Twist Mountain
* Undella Town
* Undella Bay
* Village Bridge
* Wellspring Cave
* Victory Road
* Relic Castle

Notes:

-This programs supports edit of NARCs and the rom itself.
-These are the Pokemon that the alternate form is supported:

* Basculin
* Deerling
* Sawsbuck
* Burmy
* Wormadam
* Castform
* Cherrim
* Shellos
* Gastrodon
* Deoxys
* Rotom
* Meloetta
* Shaymin
* Giratina
* Darmanitan

Credits:

1. Drayano from Projectpokemon.org
2. Andibad from Projectpokemon.org
3. Neltazero from gbetemp.net (for creating this tool in the first place).

Bugs:
1. Wild Pokemon Editor will not work for ROM that had been edited by KazoWar's Trainer Editor. Main reason is because the size of a/0/9/3 will change depend on number of Pokemon of the trainer, so the offset of the NARC will change accordingly.

Screenshots:
2zoat50.png

Download:
WPEBW - New Link!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2012
You mentioned this editor will not work if Kazo's editor has been used. Does this mean I could edit all the wild Pokemon first, and then edit the trainers with Kazo's editor and things will be fine?

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
You mentioned this editor will not work if Kazo's editor has been used. Does this mean I could edit all the wild Pokemon first, and then edit the trainers with Kazo's editor and things will be fine?
Not tried it, but if there was any severe compatibility issues, they'd be mentioned on the original thread I found.
Just try editing the Wild Pokemon slightly, and the first Gym Leader's levels and test if it works fine or not.

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2011
I love this tool so much, once I saw it, I downloaded it. It is also very easy to use. :)

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
Uploaded on Mediafire or BayFiles please ;) (They're a good host !)

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Well im having problems with the editor, I use Kazo's tools too and havent add any trouble there, but more so with a new rom i guess. Im hackign both B/W and Im going though Black changing some of the wilds at a time, to get an idea of how i want the gym leaders levels. I just started on White and it wouldnt save what i Changed. ><

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
I must be doing something wrong, when I download it every menu option is blank >.<

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
Bugs:
1. Wild Pokemon Editor will not work for ROM that had been edited by KazoWar's Trainer Editor. Main reason is because the size of a/0/9/3 will change depend on number of Pokemon of the trainer, so the offset of the NARC will change accordingly.

Okay, now when you say "Number of pokemon of trainer" do you mean:

1. The total number of pokemon the trainer is carrying?

or

2. The Pokedex numbers assigned to each pokemon the Trainer has?

Because if it's #1, then (hypothetically) you should be able to use Kazo's Trainer Editor to edit pokemon species and movesets without messing up the Wild Pokemon Editor as long as you don't increase or decrease the number of pokemon each trainer has in Kazo's editor. Right?

However, if it's #2 then I guess we're screwed until someone releases something better =/

Also, you said it's "One of the main reasons" it won't work. Are there other reasons that make my solution invalid?

Back