• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jewel Project

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
Years
RPGMAKER 2K3 GAME

POKEMON JEWEL PROJECT.
-----------------------

i've been working on this game for more than 6 months now and im now recruting team members we have only 2 spriters right now so im looking for

spriters
(someone who can make a battle system or menu system)
or in other words a scripter.
someone to maike up new ingame features such as tiles and stuff

anyone intrested just post in this topic

thanks

brendan mc! ^^

Is anyone Interested lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

brendan mc

Years
yea we have some one doing battle and menu already soz forgot to tell but we still need ppl who can do day n night system and stuff the forum is is my sig

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
Years
You could try to check on the tutorials then switch the box of what your searching for at Display options from "Last Month" to "Beginning" hope it would help but i don't know if you need to ask them the permission to use it... :\

brendan mc

Years
thanks i know how to make a day/dawn/dusk/night but i can make it real time. so thats why i need some one to do it

Last edited:

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
Years
I was scrolling around there a few days ago and I found a great CBS for RPG2003 "for pokemon games" people said it was good so how 'bout you give it a try. If the people say it's good then try! I use RPGXP so I dunno how it works... :\

brendan mc

Years
is it fully working it dont really matter where haveing a new style of battle well same rock paper sissors but new battle stuff. so, no but thanks anyway! ^.`

Years
I can do a CBS but it wont exactly look like the one in the normal pokemon games(ever seen crystal's reflections CBS.....)

Or
I can make a cbs like the original pokemon games using the dbs(that will be easier for you to use as all you have to do is choose start combat)

IT will feature
-bag system(remember its the dbs so the bag system wont be the same like the original pokemon games)
-Pokemon changing(when you change your pokemon it will look like the actual system)
-Turn by turn battle system(like when one pokemon faints the other will be sent out)

So the choice is yours but my suggestion is that you take the second one as it will be easy for you to use(just choose start combat)

Years
Making the Pokemon Crystal's Reflection CBS is almost impossible
so it would be better to stick with a better pokemon CBS.

I've made one like that for one of my games called dragon fantasy(it was just like Pokemon except that you summon dragons and tell them to attack instead of Pokemon.

Anyway he can choose after all

brendan mc

Years
well if anyone want to hel just go to my forum its in my sig lol!

oh and ultima soz about the warning thing i thnk they miss understood you lol!

Back