• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'd be happy just to be able to sleep when I wanted to.

So many nights when I lie down and have to yell at my brain to go to sleep.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Sleep is something I love doing, but have a hard time doing it due to my brain not wanting to switch off. So I never get as much sleep as I want. The worst part about sleep is trying to wake myself up, lol

Besides, after my White 2 game mysteriously deleted my save data, it's not like I have anything better to do with my time than sleep...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Those who got nothing to do but sleep: you can always do my homework and I'll get on with my stash of games that I want to play but never get to play Q.Q

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I stayed up until 3:30 AM to do some homework so I wouldn't overwhelm myself on Sunday. That's actually my usual bed time on my days off. I sleep in until noon, though.

I never had coffee in my life. I'm all natural. ;D

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
the thing i hate more tan sleeping is talking about sleeping.....i think sleeping for too long makes us miss lots of things...i prefer to enjoy being awake befoe the last long Goodnight Bai bai foreve~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back