• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
oh god that reminded me of the Computer Stupidities on the same site. So many lols.

http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/

I took two years of computer engineering. Our class was the one that fixed all of the computers for Votechs other classes.

We actually had a lot of those printed out and hung on the wall. The idea was that everytime we had a situiation just like, or similar, to one we would mark that one out. By the end of the year, everything was marked out.

Some people wonder why a lot of IT guys are *******s. That site is a big fat list of reasons why.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
They probably didn't even have anything beyond reboot. They just transfer you from support guy to support guy until you give up.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I lost it after this one-
On a can of spray cheese:
"For best results: remove cap"
I'm way too tired, okay? D; Anyway, here are more:

Spoiler:

Edit-
Wow, that's censored? Okay. I'm sure that you guys know what it said, anyway.

Sir Codin

Like I said before, one of the things that makes some of these scary is that someone had to have tried these things before the warnings were put on.

Like microwaving pets.

Honest

Hi!
Years
The only thing the stars could be in my mind is anally.... but that doesn't fit or make sense. =/

[/dirty mind] No pun intended

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
TF, I'd like to see the "after" picture of that! X) Mostly his expression.

@CarcharOdin

Or shaving during an earthquake.
On a disposable razor:
Do not use during an earthquake

Dipu, it was just another word for that, yeah.
I didn't expect it to be censored here. :?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Dipu, you should rectify the state of not knowing that word.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu, let this image replace that one.
It remains one of my favorite memes.
Spoiler:

@TF
Haha glad they like it. X)
You can call me Slender/Jess, though, if you want. Then you don't have to copy and paste my name because of the operator symbols. c;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I didn't stumble upon it until recently, though.

This one is old, but I still like it.
Spoiler:

Found this one on Facebook.
What the heck? >_>
Spoiler:

...In a sandwich... What even....

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hey guys! I got some weird flavored jelly beans! xD

They have some good ones, and they have bark, centipede, canned dog food, rotten eggs and all those weird taste xD

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh god, a dog.

I swear, I almost had a heart attack today. I was already an hour late to school, so I as walking and not really thinking where I was going. I saw a dog slightly ahead of me, but wasn't really bothered by it, cause it was a small fuzzy little thing. I didn't notice the dog slow down though, and stand right next to me. AT THE SAME TIME, this HUGE Labrador comes from the other direction, and the two dogs sandwich me. At that point, I realized what was going on and pretty much screamed like a sissy.

;;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I think that was probably a joke warning. I doubt it was something real.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Nah, I remember seing Bertie Bott's every flavored beans when I was small and I saw vomit flavor. I was so intrigued by that so I got one for myself. But it's not Bertie Bott's :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back