• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Pearil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
"Hi Flare." Said Alana smiling. She nodded at him then continued walking in silence. A while later Stantler stopped at the edge of a field of tall grass. The fog still hadn't lifted. A Furret poked it's head of the grass.

"Fuuuurret." It trilled.

"Come on we'll follow Furret now."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Ven complies by swinging the man against one tree then another and back again.

All of a sudden the ground opens up beneath Ven's front left leg and he stumbles, dropping the man head first on a boulder.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
" Ow " i said as i hit the ground piking my self up i said "sparky,umbreon,togetic,dragonair return" all pkmn returned to the darkballs except for Tyranus "Tyranus sandstorm " the sand storm started, asTyranus and i escaped " you may have won this round but i'll be back" running of into the forest ......

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
Years
Hazard fell over during the earthquake but when it was stop he saw the man fall to the ground from Venasaur. Hazard got up and saw the man returning his pokemon and heard the words from the man. "If I see your face again, I will beat you again!" Hazard said and he turn his head to the girl with the Venasaur. "Good job there, my friend." he replied as he nodded to the girl.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
"Whew!" I turn towards the boy who spoke to me. Since we haven't really met, I thought friend was rather presumptuous, but, I offered my hand to shake. "My name's Al. I'd like to go check to see how the little pokemon is doing." I say as I turn in the direction the others went. I return my pokemon, except for dragonair to their pokeballs. "Dragonair, search overhead to make sure we're going the right way to reach the boy and girl." Dragonair flew over the trees in the right direction, and I start jogging.

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
Years
He accept the hand shake. "Hazard, is my name" He said as Eevee climb on Hazard's shoulder. "Hehe, and this is my only friend Eevee" Then Hazard return all his pokemon expect Eevee. "We need to help the other guys. I wonder why that girl refuse to take Onix. Is it somthing I said?" He asked.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
I chuckle at his ignorance. "Well, Hazard, I don't think she refused because of anything you said. She probably was afraid the ride would shake up that ailing pokemon she had. But, you need to realize most girls don't like to be called 'Little girl'. Especially when they're not all that little." I say as I continue jogging.

Alana

Years
They traveled on and on. Alana wasn't sure how long they followed Furret but finally a glimmer in the distance made the small Pokemon stop.

"Fuuurreet." Furret pointed. Alana walked forward another yard and saw a huge lake. The fog also seemed less dense.

"Bi celebi." Panted Celebi.

"Uh. I know." Alana said quietly to herself. She walked forward and stepped into the water. She walked until she was up to her waste then lowered Celebi into the water making sure not to let go. At first nothing happened. Then Celebi pushed itself out of Alana's arms and dived into the water. It swam out a ways then rested under water with it's face turned to the sky. A minute or so passed then Celebi's eyes opened fully and it smiled. It flipped upward in the water and began to swim. "Celebi's alright." Cried Alana happily as the small Pokemon swam towards her. Celebi circled her as she waded back to shore then burst out of the water with a joyful cry. It flipped in the air then flew over to Alana and twilred around her. Alana laughed and patted Celebi's head. Celebi then twilred some more and flew over to Flare.

"Bi celebi!" It chirped circling him.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
I'd been jogging for awhile, careful not to fall over anything in the fog, when I hear laughter. I come out of the trees and see a huge lake. I noticed right away the fog was less dense here. I also see the little pokemon that had been so ill looking flying around and playfull looking.

"Hi! I'm glad to see the little pokemon feels better! We got rid of that wierdo for the time being. But, he swore to get even." I walk up to the girl. "Hi, my name's Al Duit." I smile as I offer to shake hands.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i walk into the lake and release my pokemon on the shore. they look scary but are really friendly pokemon.they are all dark or fire types. i walk into the lake and look at the green pokemon sadly."i wish i could be its friend. your the only friend i have besides my pokemon.i feel empty not being able to touch it and be friends with celebi."

Alana

Years
"Hi AL Duit. My name's Alana. And that's Celebi." Alana pointed to the small green Pokemon which was now flying towards Flare.

"Be be celebi!" (Hi Flare I'm Celebi.) It said happily circling him.

"Looks like Celebi likes you Flare."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
"What was wrong with Celebi?" I ask. It hadn't look injured to me...at least what I'd been able to see. "Was it sick or something? I've never seen any pokemon like it." I smile at it's antics.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i look at celebi as it flies around me."hi celebi.these are my pokemon."i wave my arm at 6 pokemon behind me."the wont hurt you."celebi and on the ground by my feet and starts crying.

Alana

Years
"Oh what's wrong Celebi?' Asked Alana walking forward. She picked up the small Pokemon who stopped crying adn grinned.

"Celebi!"

"Wahh." Both Alana and Flare glowed a light blue and rose into the air.

"Be bi cel celebi!" They rose higher then Celebi took off over the lake twirling and chirping happily.

"This is awesome!" Cried Alana happily. She looked at Flare to see his reaction.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
we rise into the air and a flash comes from celebi. suddenly we are on a street in a city.celebi is above us and people walk past us with out seeing us. suddenly on the road aat a cross intersction two cars collide and go up in flames. people rush to the cars and on person pulls out a crying baby. at this i look away.another flash and we are in a hopsital. doctors are rushing around two beds. against the wall is a cot with a baby in it. after a minute thre is a continues sound. the two people hav died.one of the doctors picks up a piece of paper and reads it aloud."all the want is for their son to have their pokemon."the doctor picks uptwo belts one with three pokeballs ,the other with two and puts themon the side of the cot.at this i scream."celebi!stop it please!"i fl\all too the ground and start crying.

Alana

Years
Celebi looks guilty adn upset. "Be celebi." (I'm sorry Flare.) It says quietly. Alana is set down gently.

"Flare, was that, your past? I guess that's a stupid question isn't it." Alana bends down next to him and hugs him. "I'm sorry Flare. I didn't know. I shouldn't have been so harsh to you before. I wish there was something I could do to help you. But I don't even know if I'm alive when it happens. Or even in the right time." Celebi looks sadly at them both.

"Bi bi celebi. Celebi le bil. Bi libi ce." (I'm sorry. Maybe I can help. I can time travel after all.)

"Maybe Celebi can help us. It can take you to the past and prevent the crash and take me back to my time."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
"i dont know. im afraid to find out what it will be like to grow up with my parents i mean i doubt i'll even remeber this, being with you. and we might never meet.your the only friend i have."

Alana

Years
"But...growing up with your parents you might never know me. You said that, so how cold you miss me? You couldn't miss something you never knew right? Besides as things are I shouldn't be here in the first place. And growing up with a mom and dad I'm sure you'd have plenty of friends. You'd have a very different life. I guess that thought is a bit scary." Alana sat back on the ground and stared at the sky. "I wonder if my mom is still around. if I'm really forty years ahead of my time..." She fell silent and sighed. "I wonder, how mom lived when I vanished. Being in the furture means the my own time was messed up. I just vanished. I wonder what my mom went through."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
I watch in awe as celebi levitates Flare and Alana and they go soaring around. Then I see Flare fall, and I run to see if he's alright. By the time I get there, Alana is there, and I overhear their conversation. I'm slightly embarrassed, since I didn't mean to eavesdrop.

I clear my throat. "Um, if Celebi takes you back to your own time, all those questions wouldn't need to be answered." I say gently, placing a comforting hand on both their shoulders. "True friendship will always be. No matter the time." I smile uncertainly....I'm not quite sure what made me say that. It just kind of came to me.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i think for a few seconds."in fact we might stil meet each other but you would be alot older.i doubt it would work out."i blush a bit and turn away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back