• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PANDORA: A Journey of the Fallen [M] [OOC/SU]

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
That's what I've written. Martha arrived in on the second boat this morning.

Speaking of which, I'm just checking it over and it should be posted within the next five or ten minutes.

~ ~ ~

Edit: Fingers crossed that it was the first post that you were hoping for. It gets Martha and her Spoink off of the boat at least. ;D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Reminds me of that crazy from the Master of Disguise. d: Accepted! WELCOME ABOARD!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Sorry I've been gone a little, guys! Just have a lot (and still have a lot) of university assessment to get through. D:

@heretostay123: you can try again if you wish.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Name: Aerys (Air-is) Targaryan (Tar-Gary-en) He has a nickname that people call him behind his back. "The Black Dragon" for he loves fire and wears black all the time.

Preferred Starter Pokémon: Mankey

Appearance: A very stately appearance. He has jet black hair that juts out to the front and ends in a spike after a foot, and sweeps behind his head like the end of a hammer, but spiked in the back also a foot behind him. He normally wears jet black jeans, a black over shirt with an image of the Blackthorne gym badge, and a black trench coat he usually wears. He has jet black boots that he keeps laced up to his knees. He's about 6'5, 150 pounds, and has charcoal grey eyes. He has a serious looking face, as he is always serious and has never laughed. He normally keeps his head held high, as he believes that he is above most people due to the fact that his father had been Pokemon Champion long, long ago. He is also twenty-five. He has an obsession with fire, and will use it for almost anything he can, from cooking to fighting, as he has a burn across his chest from fighting a member of a gang local to the Mirage Desert near the town of Lavaridge, where he visited often to see the volcano, as he loved to stare at the lave with an obsessive passion.

He has a slim, but muscular build. He has a catch phrase, "Watch it burn." His face is covered with light, black stubble.

Fresh from the mind of me :3

Roleplay Sample:
The lone figure waltzed through the Mossdeep department store as if he owned the place. "These people should be greatful I decided to grace their store with my presence." He mumbled to himself. He hated the place. "My father was the champion! I should be spending my time elsewhere. Arg!" He growled as he talked to himself yet again. He decided it was time for him to take his leave. He walked towards the door and it opened automatically. He didn't have the time to waste anyways. Aerys mumbled incoherently as he sauntered up to the jet black sports car and climbed in the driver's seat. He slammed the door shut and sighed. "Time to grace the Pandora region with my presence. They should be lucky I decided to spend my time there. Father will be proud." He sped his way towards the boat that would take him to final destination.

He finally arrived and unpacked his luggage. "I'd assume my bags will be carried for me?" He asked the nearest attendant arrogantly. He nodded swiftly and ordered a swarm of people to get them. "Good, good." His father had pulled some strings to get him here, and he wasn't going to disappoint hjim. Never. It would disgrace his family. He walked into his cabin and glanced around. It was one of the higher class cabins. Not as luxurious as I would like, but it will do for the time being. He felt completely emotionless as usual. Aerys looked under the desk and in the drawers, checking for any bugged areas. They might be following me... He thought to himself, remembering the many people he had infuriated back in Hoenn. When his paranoid side was satisfied, he truly examined the room. There was a nice bed in the corner with plush green blankets and feather soft pillows, a dresser in the other corner. It had an ingraving of the ship, the S.S Anne on it. Amature's work. He pulled out a carving of a blazing skull he had purchased from a friend in Lavaridge. He had a terrible passion for fire. He plopped down on the bed. Even champions need rest. He fell asleep immediatley.

Hours later, he awoke. "I require food." He said to himself. He began the long walk to the ship's buffet. Maybe I'll meet a woman who is equal to my status. He was never friendly to those below him.

Last edited:

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
My absence in Pandora is also due to my hectic university schedule at the moment. I want to write a relatively long post to make up for this absence so in the next couple of days I should manage to get that sorted and posted then posting will be back to normal!

Edit: @Heretostay I'm assuming your character is based off Aerys II (The mad King) and not Aerys I? Also although I'm not a GM I would advise you to expand everything in the SU to match more closely the length of other peoples.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm also getting accustomed with university as well. My Pandora post will be a bit delayed, but I will get to it when I can. :)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
My absence in Pandora is also due to my hectic university schedule at the moment. I want to write a relatively long post to make up for this absence so in the next couple of days I should manage to get that sorted and posted then posting will be back to normal!

Edit: @Heretostay I'm assuming your character is based off Aerys II (The mad King) and not Aerys I? Also although I'm not a GM I would advise you to expand everything in the SU to match more closely the length of other peoples.

You've assumed correctly, though he is not as paranoid. Alright. I'll work on it.

@Skymin I'm not quite done. Its 10:30 PM here, and I have school in the morning. I'll finish tomorrow at about 7:30 PM Eastern seaboard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I'm just generally lazy and can't be bothered putting more effort into posting than I already do. You'll get a post sometime in the near future, Skymin.

XD

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Sorry it took me so long. Is there anything I can change?

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'm gonna have to decline you again. You still haven't met the requirements; the RP sample is meant to be you meeting Laughner. And what's with the random links in there? They don't lead to images. There's like... ads in there. @_@

But yeah, sorry buddy. Declined.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Alright.I was thinking about the sample being to short. Knew it. Haha

Apologies about the ads too.Idk how they get there.I'm glad I'm not the only person who sees them O_o

I've completed my sample. How is it?

Last edited:

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Finally made a post. Shorter than I would of liked but cant really do anything until the orb is handed in xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
@heretostay, I'm going to decline you again. It's too short, you didn't legitimise why your character is going on this trip and really made it less of a meeting and more of a pick up and drop off.

This is the last time I'm declining you and I will not be accepting any more posts from you, okay?

@arctos at least you posted haha! it's been a little dead here lately.

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
Nothin' wrong with a slow paced roleplay, Skymin. ;)

Anyhoo, writing up a post here is next on my list. It shall be done within a few days, I think.

Back